How to change?

Rajnish Kaushik

Will people start liking me if i change?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Will people start liking me if i change ?

• Think so
    • No way
    • can't say

Don't change for other people (as the poll would indicate). Change for your own sake.

You want to start giving logical answers? Read up on the science. Want to stop behaving like a 10 year old? Read up on social interactions and how to behave towards other people, then practice it. Before you post something, ask yourself "how old does this make me sound?", then change the post accordingly.

When in doubt whether something will make you sound like a child, don't post it.

I want to change my behaviour from a 10 year old kiddish child to an mature 14 year science student

In western countries, you pretty much have to double that age to be considered mature.

After studies. After getting job. After starting living on your own, in rented or your own apartment.

Maturity is state of mind. Not strictly correlated to age.

and start giving logical answers?

Don't you think so that you should first truly learn about science, to answer somebody else questions.. ?

What value has answer from somebody who barely know stuff in area he is trying to answer?