Today i traveled in time

Rajnish Kaushik

Was that true?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Was that true?

Today when i got up i got ready for my college and then got a bus and then suddenly i got down from my bus at one unknown stop and went on a new way then i seen some light coming out and then i remembered nothing but then i have seen myself climbing up the stairs of my home and the time was 6:30 pm

What was that??

Today when i got up i got ready for my college and then got a bus and then suddenly i got down from my bus at one unknown stop and went on a new way then i seen some light coming out and then i remembered nothing but then i have seen myself climbing up the stairs of my home and the time was 6:30 pm

What was that??

That was grounds to go and see your doctor.

That was grounds to go and see your doctor.

I agree with this statement here. I have one idea that might serve an Explanation. If you had a black out for a short period you might be suffering from multiple personality also know as ( Dissociative identity disorder). When one personality comes forward the present one leaves and sometimes when one personality comes back its unaware what happened during the period it was not in control. I would recommend you see a doctor about this issue.

Edited by Marshalscienceguy