Fight with teacher ?

Rajnish Kaushik

6 members have voted

1. 1. Was i right?

• Yes
    • No

From last 2 practicles my teacher isnt letting me to sit on pc and the reason she give is you know it and have pc at home so let others do it but i know that others olso have pc at their home so why me and if they didnt then its not my mistake and then she called my parents

what can i do??

please help doh.giffrown.giffrown.gifdoh.gifdoh.gif

You tend to overdo most things, like having too many emoticons where one will do. You also tend to jump on every battle like they all matter the same. Is that true? Is this really a battle you choose to invest a lot of time and energy in? Or could it be true that you really do know the work and others who don't would benefit more from time with the computer?

You say others have a pc at home, but does everyone? Could the teacher be right but you're just complaining because it doesn't seem fair to you? Could the teacher be trying to be fair to someone else?

The comedian Craig Ferguson commented once that, after three marriages, he's learned to filter everything he says using three questions: Does this need to be said? Does this need to be said by me? Does this need to be said by me right now? Learn to pick your battles. Sometimes it's better not to fight.

According to me, you should NEVER have fought with your teacher as that is extremely disrespectful, doesn't matter if she is wrong.

Apart from that i think you are correct in this as you just want to do some work on pc just for practicals, no big deal. The reason why she called your parents is

utterly a dumb one as i think she certainly has resentment against you.

I think you should talk to your parents about this, i am sure they will understand it and apart from that you can also do it at your home, what's the problem in that? A 'fight' should be neglected especially, if it is with your teacher as i am sure you would never want any bad for yourself. So, there's no big deal in what has happened. Forget it and do your practicals at home. That's the only way out.

:)

According to me, you should NEVER have fought with your teacher as that is extremely disrespectful, doesn't matter if she is wrong.

Apart from that i think you are correct in this as you just want to do some work on pc just for practicals, no big deal. The reason why she called your parents is

utterly a dumb one as i think she certainly has resentment against you.

I think you should talk to your parents about this, i am sure they will understand it and apart from that you can also do it at your home, what's the problem in that? A 'fight' should be neglected especially, if it is with your teacher as i am sure you would never want any bad for yourself. So, there's no big deal in what has happened. Forget it and do your practicals at home. That's the only way out.

smile.png

thanks for that madam i appreciate your views and i will try to follow them from now onward

Programming could be a tough one.mellow.png

Just make your case as best you can in a respectful manner. Might be able to make the case based on home environment. If it is particularly noisy or otherwise not conducive to working on an exam. Personally think I would find it easier having access to my giant shortcut toolbox.

Just make your case as best you can in a respectful manner. Might be able to make the case based on home environment. If it is particularly noisy or otherwise not conducive to working on an exam. Personally think I would find it easier having access to my giant shortcut toolbox.

Gaint shortcut toolbox?? whats that?

Elena here small posts are not allowed but u can do that on chat only or u will recive moderator notes to stop them and the notes are too irretating i got suspended for 3 days due to that

The Lounge section is not as formal as the science sections. Posts here don't count towards overall post count, so we don't mind if your posts are shorter or more "chatty" while in the Lounge.

Giant shortcut toolbox?? whats that?

Mostly consists of links to programming resources, code beautifiers, and assorted code editors; Komodo Edit for example.

All about freeing up your mind so you can focus on the actual problem.

Edited by Endy0816

can u give me that?

Rajnish, try doing some work for yourself. People have given you some great advice in this thread and in your related one, so please go back and read them all and put in some effort of your own.

but i asked for his own persoal shortcut toolbox so he only have it and how can i get it?

You'll want to search around so it'll be customized to you and your projects/interests. "Best resources for [insert programming language here] programming" is a pretty good search to get started with.

I give you mine and you'd be getting JavaScript, regular expressions and html5 resources. Quite likely not what you desire.happy.png

Anyways, back to our regularly scheduled discussion.