I can virtually 'transform myself into OTHER PEOPLE' merely by focusing on the image of a persons face??

I find that if I visualise a face with enough concentration, there comes a point where, independent of my concious movement, my body starts to ASSUME the mannerisms of the person who's face Im thinking about? What is going on?
And not only that.
Everything I do, while simultaneous focusing on the mental image of that face, will be done exactly the way that person would do it, without me trying to consciously imitate him! how does this happen? its like I can actually transform into other people merely by thinking about them!
For example, say my friend stella has a unique way of laughing and talking. Now when I close my eyes, visualise her face strongly...and just 'laugh', my laugh comes ouit EXACTLY AS SHE WOULD LAUGH! im not CONCIOUSLy trying to laugh like her, it just happens! what is going on in my brain to make this possible??

I do not believe you!

I find that if I visualise a face with enough concentration, there comes a point where, independent of my concious movement, my body starts to ASSUME the mannerisms of the person who's face Im thinking about? What is going on?
And not only that.
Everything I do, while simultaneous focusing on the mental image of that face, will be done exactly the way that person would do it, without me trying to consciously imitate him! how does this happen? its like I can actually transform into other people merely by thinking about them!
For example, say my friend stella has a unique way of laughing and talking. Now when I close my eyes, visualise her face strongly...and just 'laugh', my laugh comes ouit EXACTLY AS SHE WOULD LAUGH! im not CONCIOUSLy trying to laugh like her, it just happens! what is going on in my brain to make this possible??

I will give u an hint, when a person yawn, u dont feel tended to, that is called mimic. Every human, do it unconciously, however in your case, iyou may have developted an how can i say "voluntary unvoluntary" mimic. Bascialy when u picture an person u tend to act the same way as they usualy behave. In other words, congrates you just found that u have developed an useless thing on your brain, keep the good job. However that isnt bad, if u decided to be an actress or actor, u can use this capacity. Basicaly everyone is good at something, memory, reasoning, etc and for you is mimic.

I will give u an hint, when a person yawn, u dont feel tended to, that is called mimic. Every human, do it unconciously, however in your case, iyou may have developted an how can i say "voluntary unvoluntary" mimic. Bascialy when u picture an person u tend to act the same way as they usualy behave. In other words, congrates you just found that u have developed an useless thing on your brain, keep the good job. However that isnt bad, if u decided to be an actress or actor, u can use this capacity. Basicaly everyone is good at something, memory, reasoning, etc and for you is mimic.

Are you unable to actually incapable of writing in English what is all this "u" this "u' and that "u" and u that If "you" are unable to spell "you" I post it here for "YOU" to use in future "YOU" Use as pell checker

Are you unable to actually incapable of writing in English what is all this "u" this "u' and that "u" and u that If "you" are unable to spell "you" I post it here for "YOU" to use in future "YOU" Use as pell checker

Well this will most likely attract mod's attention, but this is an opportunity I cannot resist! My most sincere apologies, Phi, it's my 400th post anniversary :unsure:

Mr McDougall, I'm sure he will use your advise as a pell checker :)

Edited by Function

Well this will most likely attract mod's attention, but this is an opportunity I cannot resist! My most sincere apologies, Phi, it's my 400th post anniversary :unsure:

Mr McDougall, I'm sure he will use your advise as a pell checker :)

I see you are rather young and use cell phone messaging technique, nothing wrong with that I apologise, sorry! ;)

Edited by Alan McDougall