Spectacular nicknames?

Externet

Hi. Bring some smiles by sharing friends' nicknames you remember from school years. Or workplace if preferred.

Funny, cruel, near offensive, ugly, nasty, from all of them around you along the years...

Will let you start this time.

College: Stouffer

Navy training: Puft (it was 1984, if that helps place it)

Thank you for making me feel better about my own age happy.png

Navy Training 2002, D-Bone, D-money.

Endy, came from Indy when there was naming conflict with 'myself' on a message board. Ordinarily untaken though think I have finally run into an inevitable naming conflict with the RL scientist Drew Endy. He's a good sort though and is welcome to it.

I was called turtle for a while, then snake, then Moondog, and now of course Moontanman...

I have to ask, does your nickname relate to the moon, a mountain or both? I have found assumption can do a number on nickname meaning. More than a few mistake my name for some sort of Endymion reference.

He has a habit of running around naked at night... Or, at least he used to. smile.png

Well lets just say i am a bit more... careful now days...

Not sure what to say to this one, less sure what to say about iNow knowing this information.blink.png

Not sure what to say to this one, less sure what to say about iNow knowing this information.blink.png

5623_296468287174674_1716190086_n.jpg

I was known as "skinny dip" for a while as well...

on a warm summer night

with the full moon shining bright

how can you resist the madness

how can you dance but clad in the sky?

Oops... English being my third language and probably improper grammar on the first post somehow steered the nicknames toward your own; which was not the intention; rather the nicknames your friends had, and worth mentioning for a laugh; but disclosing yours won't harm much the egos, I think. redface.gif

'Venom' - this guy was unruly

'Half-a-cow' - a fat kid from a couple of grades below

'Nikita' - Looked alike the soviet leader

'Gumhoof' - had a problem in one foot

Me, was called 'sad balls' after a football landing where should not.

Then, 'Nobody' for a while like some western movie character

Then, I was called 'Myway' for another while, as I do things...

When I was in high school I jokingly called a friend Pugsley (character on The Addams Family). Being socially consious she quickly grabbed my arm and said "Knock it off! Names like that stick!".

To this day, people are still calling her Pugsley. And she is in her 50s. And she is still mad at me.

Edited by zapatos

Well i managed to get moondog hung on another friend, snake and turtle were high school and jr high school names, I have a friend we called yahoo way before there was a Yahoo, I still have a hard time remembering his real name even when we are face to face, yahoo fit him so perfectly...