To test your mental acuity, answer the following questions

These tests strongly rely on perfect English language knowledge.

IMHO to truly test somebody mental acuity we need tests that will work without having to know language perfectly. That's why IQ tests looks like they look.Try beating chimps in this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsXP8qeFF6A

They must love these drops.. ;)

Thanks for the video.

I've always had an extremely poor short term and working memory. I'd even consider it a learning disability, though it was never diagnosed, and Ive found very little over the subject matter.

Also I had reading comprehension issues in which I cant read any faster than I can comprehend the words in real time. And if a sentence makes no sense such as missing a reference given later, poorly written, or just unclear concepts from the author of the material, I can read the same paragraph over and over without any recollection of what I was reading.

So since memory and reading comprehension were such huge factors in education, it was a struggle to even finish any test. And timed tests were an even greater problem for me.

Ive only recently started to speculate that short term memory and reading comprehension are linked.

I believe, when people read, they store it in short term cache, which is then accessed by their subconscious which I believe does all of your background tasks it takes like reading

I always that was odd since I was strong in comprehension in general.

Edited by TakenItSeriously