Worship of Science is a Religion

Davidjayjordan

Scientists like religionists want to upgrade their low self esteem so they pretend they know more of the real world than normal real people. They form forums to push their agenda among themselves so they can sing to the choir that must obey their directions and respond accordingly. They must theorise and hypothesize everything so that nothing is known or be able to be proven

So rather than silencing the voices of foolishness within, they censor anyone that doesn;t respond according to the prescribed format of all scientists taught and trained by the worldly system. They promote the 'lack of design and laws' even though as scientists they are suppose to be looking for laws and truths that are objective and proveable. They support every wide theory ever imagined but say anything concrete and definite, and their censors ban and negate and lock, and try to stamp out any truths so as to protect their weak flocks. Instead of promoting thinking, they stop it before it happens as they have no answers and absolutely refuse to consider possible answers and the design of anything. How very sad. very very sad,

Edited by Davidjayjordan

Religion: Believing Jesus walked on water. Science: Believing water always tastes wet. There is a difference; you will never experience Jesus walking on water. But, if you do and you can show it to me and all my friends, Jesus walking on water will become science.

People who generalize are always wrong. smile.png

No people who can not take a general overall view and learn the principles involved and the characteristics involved lose. Individuals have to be discerned individually. Just as all scientists are not bought by corporations and governments, but most are. That's called logic and set theory, study MATH. It means the majority, study set theory because it is valuable, even though you can not apply it to every individual. As individuals each must give an account of themselves and what they have done, to the J person. Sorry I am not allowed to say who the J person is, otherwise the censors shall ban me and this thread, and even now they are at the doors as they are very afraid of discussions they can not control and which might upset the comfortable flocks at peace in dream land.

Religion: Believing Jesus walked on water. Science: Believing water always tastes wet. There is a difference; you will never experience Jesus walking on water. But, if you do and you can show it to me and all my friends, Jesus walking on water will become science.

Sporry I am not allopwed to write about the J person nor can I say experience is better than theories. I received warnings twice for doing this. You can, because you are one of them and in their fold, I can not. Their minds are closed. You can say absolutely nothing and get away with it, I am rebiuffed for apparrently not giving citations for easy rational searchable facts.

Science worshippers must stick together as a tight congregation, all speaking the same thing, and all obeying their heirarchical leaders. Science should be a search for knowledge but it has turned into just the opposite. Sad very sad.

fear-ignorance-hate.gif

There is no fear in love, but I have been banned from mentioning love, and yet you can use graphics, I can not use graphics or words, nor would I be allowed to give a verse reference from my source. Nor would I be allowed to say what real love is or who real love is.

What are you talking about?

Wake up Ender, get in the real world where real motivations cloud free thinking, and where force and coercion rule.

Some scientists believe in God and some do not. Some people on this forum believe in God and some do not. The rule apply to all equally. I neither believe nor disbelieve in God, and I try to follow the forum rules, too, but I've been admonished by moderators.

There are many clever people who post on this forum, and mostly people try to help novices posters; however, they have limits like everyone does. Your response to my post shows you completely missed my message, and IMO it shows you have missed the message from the moderators.

Posting on this forum is a conversation; monologues are discouraged. You can try to teach, but you may not have anyone who listens. Consider listening to earn respect and credit for being open minded, and maybe others will listen to your message. However, the message you are trying to relay in this thread is disrespectful, IMO. I do not worship science, and I believe few scientists would characterize their relationship with science as worship.

In my opinion you tried to start flame wars with this thread, and I refuse to participate. I will treat you with respect and honesty. I expect you to treat me the same way. If you do not, I shall not converse with you.

!

Moderator Note

You have not been banned from saying Jesus or love, you were warned for soap boxing, hijacking discussion and not providing sufficient evidence for your claims. These are all clearly outlined in the forum rules, which you clearly refused to read despite agreeing to them upon signing up here.

Personally, I don't really care if you think you're being censored. That's your problem. I do care that you have come to a science forum and refuse to engage in meaningful discussion, whether that be about science or politics or whatever. You can believe whatever you want to believe about why staff are coming down on you (and I'm sure there is nothing anyone could say to convince you otherwise), the fact of the matter is that you're breaking the forum rules with almost every post you make and whether or not you agree with those rules, if you get banned - which you will should this keep up - it will be because of that and nothing else.

I am closing this pending further review.

Update

Upon further review, staff have agreed to keep this closed. Again, Davidjayjordan, this is because you continue to break the rules and make threads that do not open the way for productive discussion.