111 Hertz Gateway, Brainwaves, Solfeggio Notes

Davidjayjordan

In this thread, I will outline the scientific reasons why I theorise or speculate from the mathematics of sound, and wavelengths, and research findings concerning granite, sacred places, and brain frequency research findings, and sexual climax recordings why 111 Hertz seems to be the GATEWAY between the left and right brain cortex's, among other things, and what happens at that moment in time.

If you challenge this gateway, do make it mathematical and not a literary remark, or semantics or due to your religious belief system. Thanks.

I will be back shortly...

Seeing if this gets posted. FIRST

David

In this thread, I will outline the scientific reasons why I theorise or speculate from the mathematics of sound, and wavelengths, and research findings concerning granite, sacred places, and brain frequency research findings, and sexual climax recordings why 111 Hertz seems to be the GATEWAY between the left and right brain cortex's, among other things, and what happens at that moment in time.

If you challenge this gateway, do make it mathematical and not a literary remark, or semantics or due to your religious belief system. Thanks.

I will be back shortly...

Seeing if this gets posted. FIRST

David

Please explain the following: "scientific reasons why I theorise or speculate from the mathematics of sound." Afterward, I'm sure I'll have additional questions, because I don't understand any of what you said.

OK lets get started, I theorized about five years ago, because of mathematics that 111 Hertz was a gateway frequency, more on this later. But recently discovered that Solfeggio notes or harmony have a difference of 111 hertz.

In other words when these notes are played, the human brain senses the difference between them rather than just the frequency of these notes. These notes were said to have been used for sacred places by participants, choirs, worshippers, etc....

So do a study of Solfeggio notes yourself to get a background on what it entails.

Or From http://www.transmissionstotheawakened.com/html/the_solfeggios.html

A consortium called The PEAR Proposition: Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research are pioneers in the field of archaeo-acoustics, merging archaeology, and sound science. Directed by Physicist Dr. Robert Jahn, the PEAR group set out in 1994 to test acoustic behavior in ancient megalithic sites. They found that the ancient chambers all sustained a strong resonance at a sound frequency between 95 and 120 Hz: well within the range of a low male voice. In subsequent OTSF testing, the stone rooms in Malta were found to match the same pattern of resonance, registering at the frequency of 110 or 111 Hz. This turns out to be a significant level for the human brain. Whether it was deliberate or not, the people who spent time in such an environment were exposing themselves to vibrations that impacted their minds and their bodies.

These chambers may have served as centers for social or spiritual events, and the resonances of the chamber cavities might have been intended to support human ritual chanting. Studies of brain activity exposed to different resonance frequencies have found that at 110 Hz the prefrontal cortex suddenly shifts, deactivating the language center and turning on the part of the brain that controls mood, empathy and social behavior

EdEarl, you will need to study as we go, and most responders will think sound, distances, speeds, are at random rather than synchronised in any way shape or FORM.

To understand DESIGN you have to study distances first, and how they relate to one another, your study will take time. Students are told there is no corelation and so you will have to start probably at the beginning and work your way upward. But as a true scientist, you have to learn to wait and do the work before rejecting any pre conceived conclusions you hope to confirm in your non aligned preception of math and sound.

So be patient, and do the homework. Look up Solfeggio notes..... chanting.... sound leviatation, maybe resonance etc... as starters.

Could you explain the following, to provide a bit of context for your comments.

OK lets get started, I theorized about five years ago, because of mathematics that 111 Hertz was a gateway frequency, more on this later. But recently discovered that Solfeggio notes or harmony have a difference of 111 hertz.

Could you explain what mathematics led you to this conclusion?

What is a "gateway frequency"?

What is a "solfeggio note"? And where did you find out about the frequency difference?

(It seems a little odd to use the word "harmony" here, as notes with a constant frequency difference would be rather discordant.)

These notes were said to have been used for sacred places by participants, choirs, worshippers, etc....

Said by whom? And which sacred places, choirs, worshippers, etc?

A consortium called The PEAR Proposition: Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research are pioneers in the field of archaeo-acoustics, merging archaeology, and sound science. Directed by Physicist Dr. Robert Jahn, the PEAR group set out in 1994 to test acoustic behavior in ancient megalithic sites. They found that the ancient chambers all sustained a strong resonance at a sound frequency between 95 and 120 Hz

Can you provide a citation for this work?

Studies of brain activity exposed to different resonance frequencies have found that at 110 Hz the prefrontal cortex suddenly shifts, deactivating the language center and turning on the part of the brain that controls mood, empathy and social behavior

Can you provide a citation for this work?

As a precursor to those that will usually say, they do not understand and say nothing has been proven to them, or the claim is unsubstaniated. I will say, I will show the proofs and validate the claims, and it will be up to the viewers and readers to validate it themselves rather than me, being forced to validate it for them.

Do frequencies alter our physical realm, moods. Etc.. of course they do, the dam military has been researching this as weapons against so called enemies for eons, and they have made progress. Sound can be a weapon for evil and for control. Can it actually get us in the mood for a SHIFT mentally, a buuzz, a charge, an orgasm in the mind, something positive not negative.... do the research.

For this search and research will involve sound, sex, power, spiralling, expansions, and be inter disciplinary in all its implications and basics. So you will have to study and unify different areas of true science.

But have no doubt, sound, is a whole lot more than mere sound. It can have power, and be powerful if in tune with us and the resonance of stones, the earth and the other factors. Stay tuned and do the research before denying or saying it has not been proven. Scientists have to have an open mind to advance.

As mentioned, please study Solfeggio notes first before asking question after question. Do the homework, if you don;t like my hyperlink, find others ones til you have a basic knowledge of these notes.... and note that the difference in their frequencies is 111 hertz.

Before you go to a science lab, you have to have read up on your subject matter, so as to be somewhat informed before starting with the experiemnt. If you run to the prof, the minute the lab starts, asking question after question, you probably will miss the point of the lab or be able to perform the lab.

Please answer your queries before you ask questions, at least try. Make an effort.

If you have a bonafide question, then go ahead. Check relationships, think, before asking. Search before asking.

We are starting with Solfeggio notes.

Harmony is mathematical and not..... personal or subjective.

Harmony is the mathematical expansion of sacred space through the vesica pisces expansion.

We can get into this, if necessary later..... as harmony is not a semantic term but a scientific one.

So study harmony... or I may have to go over it within this thread for those unaware of harmony of notes.

Strange, we shall get to your questions in time.

But lets focus first on an understanding of the Solfeggio notes...... just GOOGLE them, as even I just found them about a month ago.... and they are a confirmation of my earlier hypothesis, that 111 Hertz is a gateway, pathway, a frequency which can change mood, orientation etc... or be the 'zone' in which certain physical invisable properties can be achieved. For as mentioned the ancients used it in the Pyramids, etc. etc.... for their purposes.... but lets wait for that research later on.

Strange, please reread my previous post as I gace the citation or hyperlink for you to study or you could do your own research

Go to http://www.transmiss...solfeggios.html

To help readers with a basic understanding of harmony... try my hyperlink or any other hyperlink that shows the mathematics of sound and HARMONY.

Or From http://www.transmiss...solfeggios.html

Edited by Davidjayjordan

Strange, please reread my previous post as I gace the citation or hyperlink for you to study or you could do your own research

I did look at the web page you linked. It provided no sources or references for the claims it made.

I did find this PR site, which appears to be the source of some of the text you copied (without acknowledgement):

http://www.prweb.com/releases/ancient_temples/archaeology/prweb3243374.htm

But again, no references to the sources.

On the other hand, it is hardly surprising that structures such as temples would be designed with resonant frequencies around the fundamentals of the human voice. Meh.

I don't think the notes have a difference of 111Hz.

However, the traditional starting point for scales is a note A with a frequency of 110Hz. Therefore the next octave is 110Hz above that.

Temples are basically composed of stones, granite being the basic, and when you find out or determine its resonant frequency, or lets say the resonant frequency of the Kings Chamber, which has been done... you find out its at 110/111 hertz. Check that with a simple GOOGLE SEARCH. Confirmed.

Now Solfeggio notes

The 7 Ancient Solfeggios that relate to the 7 Chakra System are as follows:

1. UT – 396 Hz - Root Chakra - located between the anus and the scrotum (in men) or the vaginal cavity (in women)

2. RE – 417 Hz - Sacral Chakra - located 2 inches below the belly button.

3. MI – 528 Hz - Solar Plexus Chakra - located at the base of the ribcage

4. FA – 639 Hz - Heart Chakra - located in the center of the chest near the heart

5. SOL – 741 Hz - Throat Chakra - located at the base of the neck in the throat

6. LA – 852 Hz - Third Eye Chakra - located in the middle of the forehead

7. SI – 963 Hz - Crown Chakra – located on the top of the head

http://www.transmissionstotheawakened.com/html/the_solfeggios.html

So we have Solfeggio notes exactly 111 hertz apart ? Strange that they are separated exactly by an exact frequency.

Therefore if sang together they would result in a 111 hertz note.

Now do a 111 hertz brainwave GOOGLE esarch and see what you find out.

https://www.google.ca/?gws_rd=cr&ei=CRjHUpLHGcb5oAT2qoH4AQ#q=111+hertz+brainwave

And there you see those pleasureable endorphins.....

Is this coincidence, or is there a linkage.

Be scientific, now and leave your sexual feelings aside for the present.

Is there something special about 111 hertz, which is an F sharp.

Is F sharp special, are there notes that have power when in harmony with the Earth ?

Again, think science and not literary values and subjective terminology. The Earth has a resonant frequency, is 111 hertz connected to the Earth's Resonant Frequency.

Look up Schumman's Resonance, of the resonant frequency the Earth was given because of the speed of light or lets say lightning sround the Earth's circumference. Is there a connection between the size of the Earth and light speed.

OK that's going a little too fast, so lets just study one thing at a time and see if there is a correlation between brain wave technology of 111 hertz gapping our cortexes, and the 111 hertz difference in the Solfeggio notes, sung or harmonized in sacred sites for their power. Music for power for harmonizing with the Earth or with the stones around them.

Monaurals: [ Top ] From http://www.masteryourminds.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48&Itemid=37

These beats are headphone free. They basically take the pink-white-brown noise as the carrier frequency and then modulate it to the Beta frequency. They are extremely effective because human brainwaves are non-sinusoidal and entrain very well with the monaural. If the monaural 7Hz is applied to a subject, she/he enters the super learning state.

Some Important Frequencies:

10 Hz - Alpha state

33 Hz - Spiritual awakening

8-12 Hz - Super learning frequencies

4-7 Hz - Creativity and intuition

40 Hz - Operating frequency of the brain

9 Hz - Energizer / mental boost

6.5 Hz - Mental mathematics

111 Hz & 38 Hz - Release of pleasure chemicals in the human brain. (endorphins, enkephalins, dynorphins)

There it is again 111 Hertz, and endorphins. Maybe we are going to have to study the electricity of sex.

Someone asked about dischord and harmony, so let me post my hyperlink to that

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/MusicandSacredGeometry.html

Or you can do the mathematics yourself from any researched website.

But do make special note that harmony is not semantics and is not subjective but is precise exact science and mathematics.

OK. more confirmations to hammer more nails into the sacrophagus or designed ark to the heavenlies... as we connnect up sacred structures or the most special structure ever made with 111 hertz, which better explains the power of sound to move more than just people but stones as well. No wonder they had such precision of such heavy stone blocks.

Let's face it, the many awesome stone structures of the ancients were not done by fulcrums, pulleys, slopes and manpower. It just wasn't possible !! And besides they could have never have placed them so precisely within fractions of an inch, as can be seen in their stonework. They have to have employed an unknown force, that we at present know little about .... and sonic stone leviation seems the most plausable. For even in the recent past, some people have seen the Tibetian Monks leviate huge stones by concentrating sound at the center of their semicircular trumpets and drums, so as to levitate them into place at a much higher eleveation. ( SEE http://www.crystalinks.com/levitationtibet.html )

And so considering this possibility, the same could have been done at Giza, as the whole Temple structure could have been built by sonic stone leviatation, and even built as a leviatation system for the souls of the Pharoah, as it was much more than a mere tomb. Hence the following can make more sense to you in terms of frequencies ... ( From
members.aol.com/_ht_a/MetPhys/124quartzcheops.html )

"""The Khufu Pyramid Stone Quartz Frequencies ... In the 1920's it was discovered that quartz crystals resonate at 32,768 khz. Seeing that the Great Pyramid of Khufu or Cheops Pyramid, is made mostly of limestone, which stone crystal matrix is mostly quartz, I developed a premise that the whole pyramid was set to resonance with some unique technique I named in the file We find that the quartz frequency 32,768 khz is a multiple of 2. We can then use base 2 and make two separate interpretations about the resonant frequencies of vibrating quartz. Moreover, we have an insight into what the operators of the Khufu pyramid might have experienced: Source of frequencies Divided down, we find the base number is 2 Multiples of 2 are 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096, 8192, 16384, 32768, the fractal frequency of quartz.So we might conclude that quartz resonates as a binary crystal, meaning that its resonant frequency is a multiple of its base 2."""

"""An engineer named Tom Danley who has an interest in sonic phenomena made some intriguing discoveries relating to the great pyramid, especially the Kings Chamber. He measured its dimensions and those of five rooms, (the so called relieving chambers) located above the Kings Chamber. He then installed powerful amplifiers and speakers inside the Kings Chamber, created sounds and measured the resulting standing frequencies generated within the five chambers. The frequency measured within the rooms was 16Hz, which is below the range of human hearing; from this he created a fascinating theory. This was: the dimensions of the pyramid, plus the materials from which it is made, combined with the empty sarcophagus within the kings chamber were designed for one specific purpose. This was to amplify whatever sounds were made within the Kings Chamber....Tom detected a distinct pattern to the frequencies; this pattern was identical to the tonal structure of the F-sharp chord. The ancient Egyptians in their texts tell us that they believed F-sharp to be the harmonic frequency of our planet. """

All right, but we can't believe everything we read, so let's see if this makes any sense with some of the other numbers and frequencies of the Lord, (who as we should know is thethe
Creator of all things including the stones and sound itself.) For Yes, 33 hertz seems to be the frequency inside a cyrstal pyramid as the author suggests (SEE Absolute 33). I like the whole number because of numerous reasons stated, but maybe his 32,768 khz.has some validity. For at 16 hertz, at a level just below what we can audably hear inside the Kings chamber, because at that frequency the sound and even our brain waves could coincide. Why because at 16 hertz EKG, we are at the lower range of our consciousness, at a dream like state in deep mediatation where we could actually be charged directly by these sound waves, or the charged temple. My quess would have been 16.5 hertz an octave below 33 hertz, but his possibility does exist. So under these conditions maybe the F sharp chord - sound waves activate the Pyramid Temple which activates the person in the sacrophagus.

For again ....... Fantastic as these claims sound. There appears to be much evidence as to the musically tuned properties of the ancient edifices and buildings. The Kings Chamber in the great pyramid resonates very strongly to an F# chord, and the Kings Chamber coffer resonates to A, which is the Minor third of F# ( From
http://www.rocknroll.force9.co.uk/science/soniclev.html ). And when we look at the frequencies involved ( From http://www.indiana.edu/~emusic/hertz.htm ),
A is at 440 hertz lower octave 110 ratios 44 22
F sharp 740 hertz ............. 185 74 37

But from before, we had found out that the resonant frequency of granite and stone is 110 hertz, which is an A and is an three octaves below the normal tuning frequency of A at 440 hertz. But wait a minute, one of these ratios of these two frequencies is 37 ...and 37 is what Rabbi Ginsbery and Jerry have been going on about and which correlates exactly back to the Numbers of the Bible and the Lord and His Fine Structure Constant and to 111 hertz. (37x3=111) ( SEE
37 & Theory of Everything Equations and Hand of God wrote Fine Structure Constant ) Hmmm .... but that's getting a little complicated, you might be saying, so let's just look at F sharp and see if it is harmonic with A frequencies concerning the 29 steps inside the Giza Grand gallery to the Kings Chamber ....... ( SEE 27-28-29Steps.html ). And it does corelate as A is at 110 hertz and the 16 hertz is a multiple of 112 hertz when multiplied by the Lord's Number 7 (16x7=112) which may be why also the Capstone is 1/56th of the total structure of Giza ( SEE Capstone and 1/56 ).

So as fantastic as these claims sound. There appears to be much evidence as to the musically tuned properties of the ancient edifices and buildings. The kings chamber in the great pyramid resonates very strongly to an F# chord, and the kings chamber coffer resonates to A, which is the Minor third of F#. ( SEE
http://www.rockmroll.force9.co.uk/sceince/soniclev.html )

Therefore there maybe truth in the leviatation properties of F# and A notes played together .... that may resonant stones and even pyramids (including the King's Chamber) and even us.

In My Opinion ...

David

Hmmm.. instead of making a new reply, many times the window adds my new reply to the past one. Whatever, just follow in chronological order as we systematically go through as many proofs as possible linking up F sharp, and 111 hertz as a powerful frequency GATEWAY.

So we have Solfeggio notes exactly 111 hertz apart ? Strange that they are separated exactly by an exact frequency.

First, there is nothing special about "Solfeggio" notes. It is just a way of referring to notes in the Western musical scale (do-re-mi-fa-so-la ... etc). Secondly, they are not 111Hz apart. The conventional frequency of A2 is 110Hz. So A3, an octave above, is 110Hz higher (double the frequency). The notes in the scale are related by a constant ratio, not a constant difference.

http://www.phy.mtu.edu/~suits/notefreqs.html

Now do a 111 hertz brainwave GOOGLE esarch and see what you find out.

Few, if any, of those appear to be scientific resources. Doing the same search on Google Scholar, for example, shows nothing of any significance.

Is there something special about 111 hertz, which is an F sharp.

A is 110Hz. So A# is 116.54Hz. F# is 185Hz.

The Earth has a resonant frequency, is 111 hertz connected to the Earth's Resonant Frequency.

Look up Schumman's Resonance

"Schumann resonances are the principal background in the electromagnetic spectrum[1] beginning at 3 Hz and extend to 60 Hz,[2] and appear as distinct peaks at extremely low frequencies (ELF) around 7.83 (fundamental),[3] 14.3, 20.8, 27.3 and 33.8 Hz.[1][4]"

So nothing there about 111Hz.

Have you ever considered using scientific (i.e. peer reviewed) sources rather than random websites, many of which appear to unsupported mysticism.

You must connect the dots and rather than writing dischord write chord and harmony in how things relate to one another..

SEE and study

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/EarthResonance33.html

You,ve got a lot of studying to do...

Again note that the Earth's Resonance of 7.83 is directly connected to the speed of light around the sacred demensions of the size of the Earth. Not by chance but by design

OK you should have noted that 33 hertz is also involved, so ask yourself why..

Its the sexual frequency, the frequency recorded inside a quartz crystal, a quartz crystal being again phi designed and phi ratioed..... and incorporated into our computers as a memory source, which allows us retrieval of information.

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/33Hertz.html

33 hertz is all important and connects up to 111 hertz the gateway.

33 is the resonant frequency of quartz crytals !!! Its the resonant frequency of .... our base chakra or you could say our divine means of reproducing.

And it spirals up our spines through 33 vertebrae, to our brains, and BOOM the endorphins are released and we climax and that power is more than just a pleasure trip. Or at least it can be and was for the ancients..... as they used it for soul projection.

Edited by Davidjayjordan

You must connect the dots and rather than writing dischord

You mean we should just agree with you instead of looking at the facts?

33 is the resonant frequency of quartz crytals !!!

Citation needed.

"Quartz crystals are manufactured for frequencies from a few tens of kilohertz to hundreds of megahertz."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_oscillator

It is almost as if you are just making stuff up.

Away from your sex lives or lack of sex lives, and back to the 33 hertz frequency, that shoots up to your brain if ever a person achieves, lets call it bliss.

OK so we have 111 hertz confirmation exactly from the Soilfeggio notes, and 111 brain wave frequencies, when going from left to right cortexes, and we have 111 resonant frequency in sacred stones and temples, and we have 33 hertz frequency in crystals and sex that relate exactly to 111 hertz, so go to an overall F sharp board and see all the other confirmations...

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/EarthPyramidHumanResonanceChart.html

How do people come up with this? My guess is some psychoactives are involved...

Furthermore: citation needed which is NOT posting your own website with the exact same unbased stuff.

Edited by Fuzzwood

How do people come up with this? My guess is some psychoactives are involved...

Furthermore: citation needed which is NOT posting your own website with the exact same unbased stuff.

I suggest you use your internet coinnection for at least a simple GOOGLE SEARCH to confirm all the frequencies I have posted, if not it seems you have nothing to add except a complaints, that show you can;t do simple research. Did you spend one or two seconds in researching before posting.....

Do the math, and know the distances and measures, I didn;t make these the Lord did at Creation.

Nevertheless be comforted that you shall not have to feel uncomfortable for much longer as the censors are about to strike.

!

Moderator Note

Davidjayjordan, it is not up to the other people posting in this threads to research what you are trying to discuss. That job is entirely yours. If you wish to keep this thread open, please set out your hypothesis clearly, provide evidence and respond to the questions that have been asked of you properly and without telling them to look it up.

If you continue to not do these things, I will close the thread.

Please do not respond to this modnote in the thread. If you are unhappy with it, please PM a member of staff or report it.

Nevertheless be comforted that you shall not have to feel uncomfortable for much longer as the censors are about to strike.

Wow. The censors have struck. Tremble, all ye mortals.

For someone who's signature objects to no-discussion "codes", your style is very preachy, prohibiting the discussion you claim to want. People keep asking you for more than just your opinion, and you're ignoring them. You state things as fact yet have nothing convincing to support them. If you're asked to leave here, it will be for that, not because you're being censored.