How did life started on earth???

but how life camed on that comet??

Read the panspermia link. Scientists have found a 500,000 year old bacteria living in the arctic, which is similar to conditions on a comet.

Edited by EdEarl

Something came to exist that was capable of imperfectly duplicating itself. At that point the process met the most basic definition of life.

Eat, reproduce, create waste. It proceeded to evolve into Life as we know it today.

The how and the why are open questions. The Abiogenesis link above gives a decent overview of present theories.

r u admin or staff?? since u interfare in topics which we are dissucing and ii dont think that its good indeed

!

Moderator Note

I am a moderator, as the tag on my post said (moderator note), and as Ed Earl points out, it says that I'm on staff and a moderator under my avatar.

Religion is off-topic in this section. It is a discussion related to biology.

!

Moderator Note

Davidjayjordan, do not hijack discussion with off topic posts and soap boxing. I have removed your posts and their replies to the trash.

!

Moderator Note

Moontanman, I know the temptation is almost too much, but it would be appreciated if you could hold back from responding to these sorts of posts as it derails the thread further. Just report it and move on in future.