Was 9/11 Planned by....?

njaohnt

The video makes a number of errors* and, since it doesn't mention <name removed by mod>, it cannot possibly be evidence for the assertion that forms the title of the thread.

More importantly, in my opinion, this thread should be locked for a breach of the rules: it slanders Mr <name removed by mod>.

* by far the biggest problem is the stupid assumption that things fall sideways. (about 1:15)

They don't. They fall down.

The other thing they fail to take account of is that a building falling down due to a big fire (or a lot of little ones) will look pretty much like a controlled demolition, simply because, from the point of view of most of the stuff from which the building is made, the effect is the same.

The stuff below it is weakened and doesn't hold it up, so it falls down..

Edited by imatfaal
name removed - for reasons that JC mentions

!

Moderator Note

njaohnt

You cannot make hurtful and unfounded allegations about named individuals - I have removed the names from your post and from a follow up post.

As the video (in title only it seems) makes the same allegations I have also removed that and locked this thread as there is no remaining content.

Do not do this again!

FYG We also do not approve of bare videos with no explanatory text - ie threads that demand a member watch a video (or read a link) in order to participate in a discussion. Secondly this is a science forum - not a conspiracy theory website; please bear this in mind when posting.

Apologies to members other than the OPoster for editing their posts to remove references to an individual.