What should I ask for Christmas

Lightmeow

Is there any cool science science stuff that I should ask for? I already have a huge chemistry set, an erector set, a microscope, a lot of electronics components, and a very good telescope.. Is there any advanced physics stuff, or cool astronomy stuff I should ask for. I am asking if I can renew my membership at the planetarium, but that is all I can think of.

Edited by Lightmeow

Not much other than 4 decent motors and a programmable circuit board. And some math tongue.png

The rc have a primary motor and a motor for turning? you could probably use the primary but you'd need 3 more anyway unless you wanted to build a helicopter but the aerodynamics alot more complicated with them i think.

Edited by DevilSolution

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any cool science science stuff that I should ask for? I already have a huge chemistry set, an erector set, a microscope, a lot of electronics components, and a very good telescope.. Is there any advanced physics stuff, or cool astronomy stuff I should ask for. I am asking if I can renew my membership at the planetarium, but that is all I can think of.

how about a subscription to a cool tech. magazine like maybe 'Popular Mechanics' or something?

It's really a difficult question, because we don't know what access to resources or money you have, nor what other stuff you already have, nor what you ultimately are interested in doing. We could suggest trips to CERN, rocket sets, NASA space camp, or a kit to make an at home volcano. Only you know what you want and what makes sense. For all we know, you might be asking for a Bentley.

• 9 months later...

I have a subscription to Popular Science already :D

Maybe bump that up to something more in-depth like Scientific American. :)

PS How are you set for a camera?

Edited by Acme

Good question....I beg your pardon ... But you should ask now why .... why you need.anything..... then probably you got your answer as well..... what is answer to why.... i suggest you should ask yourself why first....