Hsc Nsw Australia Assistance

jamesy

Hey everyone

I'm currently doing my HSC and i run a website with all of my work (i.e. practicals, syllabus dot pionts and assessment tasks on it). But remember that I'm doing my HSC this year so not all of the imformation will be there. The address for my site is www.geocities.com/jamesyscience

Also if you have any questions about the HSC or Preliminary HSC, feel free to contact me at jamesy_1988@hotmail.com

feedback on the website and the information would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Jamesy

Nope. I'm just doing the HSC this year. I do 3 unit maths, advanced english, business studies, biology, physics and chem. All in all 13 units!!! A lot of work. As the the cource that you are talking about, I've never heard of it before.

what did you think if the site. remember that i do the HSC this year

Jamesy

its very informative really. but some files need your password like some doc files.

some files are missing as well. do you have broadband? well if you do, you could use their webhosting feature (most ISP has webhosting). you could also make use of some redirection sites like http://www.cjb.net, and some other sites you can search in google.

anyway, i just wanna ask where you got your resources.

and hey, you're doing 3 sciences like me! its such a small world after all...

good luck mate

all of my resources are from the work that i do in class and the notes that the teachers give me. All of the files are passwordf protected but they have a read-only feature. Use that to view them. Anyway I'm quite happy using geocites as my host and i don't have broadband only dial-up cos i live in rural NSW. Anyway if there are any problems that you find with the site please let me know.

Jamesy

no problems. i'l ask you if i have trouble in science :D

thanks....btw, which school d ya go 2?

anyway, i have a speech due on week 5, and i need to get some hints about it.

First is chemistry, i need to prepare a 5 min speech about a speific resource found naturally, in the litho, hydro and athmos spheres. Just one, and i'l have to explain the process on extrating/purifying it.

Second is Physics, i need to have another 5 mins speech about either GPS or CD/DVD's on its storage system....dunno why for now.

thanks for the help in advance :)

to find the place where i live you will need a really detailed map. It is a place called KYOGLE that is in north east NSW near Byron Bay.

To answer you question about the school, i go to the local state school - Kyogle High

Jamesy