Guidence please

DevilSolution

Few recent threads have me worried, how much information should i freely offload?? If someone asks a legit question, should i be answering it to my full potential? I may have given out too much information to someone probably too young but i didnt conceive this when i answered....im also drunk....so errrrm, shit.

Few recent threads have me worried, how much information should i freely offload?? If someone asks a legit question, should i be answering it to my full potential? I may have given out too much information to someone probably too young but i didnt conceive this when i answered....im also drunk....so errrrm, shit.

Yeah, I'm not clear on what you mean. Why would it be a problem for you to actually answer a question fully?

Unless they are asking how to make a bomb or synthesize drugs or engage in other similar illegal activity, there should be no reason not to offer clear answers to people asking questions (except for homework help, where it's better to offer guidance than answers). Can you clarify what you're asking and why?

Edited by iNow

Yes that thread, my post is a copy and paste from a nootropic forum but obviously wouldnt want kids buying untested nootropoic drugs, though they are perfectly legal.

Oh...i see what you mean, but I'm quite sure the substances you mentioned are quite safe. In this case his age should also be taken into consideration though...