the relation between the human nervous system and the processes that take place inside each human cell

what is the relationship between the human nervous system and the processes that take place inside each human cell?

the somatic nervous system is 'responsible' for voluntary actions, such as walking and talking. the autonomic nervous system is 'responsible' for involuntary actions, such as breathing and digesting food. but what of the cellular processes, such as putting together amino acids from the genetic code, or the recombination that takes place during meiosis? or the basic processes of mitosis? does the nervous system have anything to do with such cellular processes?

I am aware that the nervous system is involved in, for example, muscular contraction, and that muscle tissue is basically lots of muscle cells 'glued' (?) together by whatever it is that glues them together, but I'm guessing that the neurons involved are attached to the outer membrane of the outermost cells of the particular muscle (?) rather than the neurons actually affecting the inner working of the cells (?). if this is the case, and the nervous system isn't involved in 'directing' any 'inner cellular processes' are the inner workings of the cell essentially no different than other everyday inorganic chemistry that takes place in the universe in that it is completely deterministic?

Yes and no. The chemicals neurons send can have regulatory functions, or be intermediates for other regulatory mechanisms, in other cell types. But I don't believe there are any neurons whose sole function is to regulate intercellular functions of other cell types.