CONTROVERSIAL : FLAT universe ------- SPHERIC celestial objects

Kramer

CONTROVERSIAL : FLAT universe ------- SPHERIC celestial objects

I am sure that moderator will find nothing controversial in this thread. At first because it is not decisive sure that universe is flat. On the other hand we have well crafted scientific theory supported by accurate calculations and observation that flatness is result of immense dimension of universe where million of parsecs are like millimeters on earth surface.
In my short lay-mans thought, modern cosmology and astrophysics has not solid arguments to support the “cause” of Big Bang theory, hermafrodit maner of reproduction of space from itself --- SO called inflation, “creation” of everything from nothing etc.
Now about the fact:
universe is flat , or quasi flat, caused by the spread and MOVING of cosmic objects mainly in circular trajectories in the same immense trey.
This is strange and I think that has not any trustworthy explanation for the cause: why in the same trey? I mean why in 2D in scientific language?
Sure is scientific fact that is caused by gravity ability of matter. But why it work in flat dimension?
The other fact:
cosmic objects (I mean material cosmic bodies) are spherical.
And so, I suppose, are the base elementary particles of mater.
Nobody object the fact that (even in this case) the main factor is gravity.
The Question is Why gravity work differently: in moving big cosmic objects in 2D, instead in atomic objects in 3D.
I think that the roots of those facts of cosmic dimensions lie in sub –atomic- nature of mater.
I would throw the LAY MAN’S speculative idea:
The simple and subtle cause is “ interaction of gravity field with electric field of sub “atomic” particles which allegedly structures elementary particles.
Those waves of fields are with the same amplitude of frequency, but are orthogonal in space and have different frequencies :
fe = c / (2*pi / (alpha*R) for electric field, and
fg = c / (2*pi*R) for gravity field.
Constant alpha is the cause of spherical forms in elementary particles of bodies. And this constant work only in electric waves, giving them retarded temp in comparison of gravity waves.
This kind of interaction results in spherical trajectories of sub- particles, that is in spherical elementary particles.
The role of electric field fade in atomic, molecular, and cohesive structures that is in “bodies”, instead gravity field gain force by the number of particles.
So out of bodies exist in the end only one protagonist – flat field of gravity.

-

Really. A flat universe is a plane? The universe, by inspection, is not a plane.

Try answering as if you were being tested for comprehension (because you are). I suspect your post is based on not understanding the issue. If you don't, then say so. If you do, or think you do, then explain what it means.

If you don't even understand what is meant by saying the topology of the Universe is flat, how in the name of Hades do you expect to convince anyone that you actually know what you're talking about?

(That's a rhetorical question - it's clear you have no idea what you're talking about. Consider this a plea to go get yourself educated on the toipic before you continue).

Swansont
Really. A flat universe is a plane? The universe, by inspection, is not a plane.

---- I know that you want to joke. Your scientist colleagues, gave a simplyfied vision of universe for lay-mans, like me, as a huge balloon on the surface of which some dote represents galaxies. I thought that for supper accelerated “inflation” this surface became more and more flat or “plane”. They say that, jets from the supper massive body in the center of our galaxy are orthogonal with this plane. That means geometric form of universe is “plane”. If you want to split hair in two go ahead.
My thread is very simple:
1--- Gravity is the cause why our solar system is in a geometric plane”, and so I think is our galaxy and rest of them.
2----Gravity is the cause that sun and planets are geometric spheres, or globs.
Here I see a controversy in the “behavior “ of “Mr. gravity” : in micro--- it work in 2D in macro--- in 3D.
And something more: Why jets are orthogonal toward “plane” or “flatness”. Isn’t there a strange behavior, “specific” for photons, waves, electric particles and may be for sub particles, by this strange “subject called gravity”?
I gave a naïve speculative guess, (to degrade the word “ my hypothesis”), about of three kinds of frequencies.
If somebody of forum want to elucidate me about my riddle, please do, if somebody want to discard my “guess” about frequencies please go a head. I will be sincerely grateful giving me the peace of mind.

Try answering as if you were being tested for comprehension (because you are). I suspect your post is based on not understanding the issue. If you don't, then say so. If you do, or think you do, then explain what it means.
----Sure I don’t understand. Do you? Why gravity works differently about geometric forming of cosmic objects (mainly --- spherical) and why for geometric form of their movement ( mainly-- plane circular). I am a layman curious, to know what other people know about the issue.

.Greg H

f you don't even understand what is meant by saying the topology of the Universe is flat, how in the name of Hades do you expect to convince anyone that you actually know what you're talking about?
-----Did I give the impression that I understand about the issue of thread? Or that I want to sell my naive idea as a solve problem? .
I thought that here is a controversy, or a twist mode behavior of gravity. I don’t want to convince anybody. Instead I hope that somebody will convince me in my doubt.

(That's a rhetorical question - it's clear you have no idea what you're talking about. Consider this a plea to go get yourself educated on the toipic before you continue).
----For education of myself I participate in this forum, to learn by the means of debate about different toipics with benevolent cultured people. If you find not worthy to loose
time in debate with an ignorant lay-man, who oblige you?