AC electrolysis high voltage10,000 volt crystalline silver Ag.99.98

crytalline silver

im doing ac htgh voltage 10,000 volt process with crystalline silver silver crystals Ag, 99.98 pure and distilled water . objective to obtain pure silver nanoparticles 0.2 to 0.3 nm . 1 gallon of non conductive distilled water TDS reading 0.00 ppm ,25 grams of crystalline silver there is no + or - leads only 2 red pos leads because of alternating current first lead placed in solution with silver second lead placed six inches away from and 1/4 inch above solution connected to a one inch piece of silver whtch a constant purple arc makes contact to surface of solution. heres first question ive heard that nitrogen can be infused thru the arc which may cause the reaction to be toxjc when combined with stomach acids if this true is there a way to reduce or stop nitrogen infusion? im thinking maybe a vacuum ..right now after three hours im obtaining a TDS reading of 300 ppm thats crystal clear .when using DC low voltage 36vlt at approximently 10 to 25 ppm the solution would turn light grey or yellowish in color leading me to believe must be larger silver particles than desired can anyone shed some light on what may be happening ?they say there are no stupd questions only stupid answers ,i may make you believe different .....thanks for take your time to look at this here is appreratise that im using: post-102093-0-71778600-1384598236_thumb.jpgpost-102093-0-91560900-1384598275_thumb.jpg

im thinking maybe a vacuum .

You can't use vacuum.

Imagine you have closed box half with air, half with water.

If you will pump out whole air, it will cause water to have lower pressure and it will be still filling whole box, just with smaller density, lower pressure.. So why not fill it since beginning with pure water, without leaving any room for air?

On youtube there is video in which scientists are pumping out whole air from closed room where is glass of water on table.

After a couple seconds water in glass is starting boiling just because air is not pressing it anymore enough (it's changing state to gas).

But if you are really bothering with arcs of electricity in air (why?), then use pure oxygen instead of air.. Electric arc will be making ozone in the worst scenario.

Electric arcs are used by welders all the time..

Are you using silver for both electrodes?

Lead probably would create some lead oxide

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead%28II%29_oxide

Using AC instead of DC is making harder to find out what is going on, as 1/100 of second electrode is producing Hydrogen, 1/100 of second it's producing Oxygen. So they and result oxides are mixing together..

Edited by Sensei

thank you for your assistance,i thought about oxygen but since im use ing AC alternating current one lead has silver and other is just above solution 1/4 incn which producrs the arc since current alternates first lead is anode and cathode second lead doesnt second lead does not touch solution if i use oxygen wont the arc cause some kind of ignition,im wondering if the arc infuses whatever its surrounded by oxygen nitrogen and so on will the arc infuse it. im try n to make the pureiest and smallest silver nanoparticles as possible also will crystalline silver have a different reaction than regular processed silver ive heard crysalline has a peiso electric property this stuff is all new to me and im not try n to go in blind the equitment im using is similar to what powers a neon sign its made by a company yhat makes colloidal silver but they stop selling it in 1990 because it was dangerous 10,000volts i have so many questions never getting answers only more questions .i guess thats how its supposta be thanks again for taking your time to assist me crytalline

also i dont see how i would end up with lead oxide if in using Ag. 99.99 pure silver crystals please understand im not educated in the sciences im just a guy try n to nut , and would like to thank everyone for there help .who knows i may stumble upon something great s[nce lots of discoveries happen by accident ..guess what ive always been an accident wait n to happen ....my next experiment will start on nov 17 full moon they say its best at this time ..who is they, those that are not use....we shall overcome im not a complete idiot there are some parts missing..but im as close as you can get without try n ... cheers to the weekend

There may have been other reasons why they stopped making it,, after all, 10KV isn't dangerous as long as you make sure it's never near a person.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argyria

And, there's little if any evidence that silver is good for you.

The fact that they think the phase of the moon is important is clear evidence that it's hogwash.

So you are doing something fairly dangerous, with no real idea what you are doing to achieve something which is known not to work, and to be harmful.

The best scientific advice is just stop.

if would have told the wright brothers they couldnt fly were would we be now?i under stand you concern but i think there is no evidence that silver is harmful and people have been using it for thousands of years maybe in larger nanoparticles it ca be trapped in tissue or organs the fda has approve for severe burns and new borns with some kind of eye infection also as some kid of dissinfectant on surgical instruments and syringes and so forth .maybe the wrong kind of form for me to get the information I need . i may not have academic skills or be a student tying to keep your grades up but i am a student of life and very cautious when it comes to these matters . i kinda expected exactily the kind of answer you gave me good advice but being being optimistic which one has to be when taking the road less traveled hoping to get some real answers .you had to pick out the moon thing to make me sound crazy.have you ever been on a date where the full moon just made everything alright special .i believe in a higher power too .thank you for your time i know im just one little gain of sand in the scope of what youve done and what you do is beyond my capacity. being 52 years young and not a complete idiot i will mudle along we may have one thing in common we both wont listen to the other . i only ask for your help because you seem to be the most intelligent and educated person ive come across on this site i will continue my quest for data and achieve my goal in my time ....one love peace crytalline I AM that I AM

the moon does so much more .the seasons the tides and lets not forget love.... by the way back in the day all those allchemist had a different name for silver i think ( LUNA) hence lunatics come out with the full moon... which just happens to come out tonight nov.17. so all you guys & girls get off the computer and go look at moon tonight you just might get lucky..thanks for the support .good look n out.... : )

There may have been other reasons why they stopped making it,, after all, 10KV isn't dangerous as long as you make sure it's never near a person.

The fact that they think the phase of the moon is important is clear evidence that it's hogwash.

So you are doing something fairly dangerous, with no real idea what you are doing to achieve something which is known not to work, and to be harmful.

The best scientific advice is just stop. just stop that would be like me ask n you to stop being responsible ,not gonna happen chief ...the word silver origin came from (LUNA)

the moderator has explain this is not a place for therepeutic uses of silver. i never asked for advce on uses of silver i asked for info on speculated outcomes of reactions and maybe certain properties of of specific elements not getting back to the blue guy who drank silver cholride in large amounts for 14 yearsbefore turning blue and still doesnt have any heath problems just cosmeticat least i came with three positive uses approved by theFDA (food and drud administration) . im not condone or approving of its use . silver particle size if read my message that is what im triing to achieve in my experiments a pure silver, small nanoparticle of say .3nm . so instead of attacking me with the blue man in hogwash moon stick to the science .don't get me wrong negative feedback is great someone tells me I can't do it ,then i do ...reveiw my questions not my opinions and I'll do the same.I may not be a scientist but all work and no play makes dick a dull boy.is far is the Wright brothers go they had a bicycle shop ..you have no idea who I am and what i am capable of.i may not have your knowledge and I am no you ,thank God for small miracles .please please I don't want to waste your time or mine i have things to do .I came here seeking information or data .. thank you again for your insight no matter how narrow it may be. MODERATOR PLEASE EXCUSE ME FROM MY BABLE I AM JUST LOOKING FOR INFO ON EXPERIMENT IM DOING

" i think there is no evidence that silver is harmful "

There plainly is, unless you think looking like a smurf is beneficial. hes made a living career out of it

hes made a living a career out of it..an has no health problems

The best scientific advice is just stop. *( oh yea the FDA has approved it for severe burns and new born some kind of viral eye infection also being used as disstfectant cgating on surgical instirment syringes ect angd i cant spell correctly either

" i think there is no evidence that silver is harmful "

There plainly is, unless you think looking like a smurf is beneficial.

what is there like 9 cases of turning blue in the whole world ever as far back as know to man more people have died blowing there noses ..i dont know who died and left you incharge BOZO

Well, to get back to the experiment, very little of the 10,000 volts you are using is actually resulting in electrolysis- maybe 2 volts is going into producing a chemical change due to the passage of an electric current.

So it seems that you don't actually know what you are doing.

"hes made a living a career out of it..an has no health problems "

He's dead.

This is what the FDA has to say about colloidal silver here

http://nccam.nih.gov/health/silver#key

• Colloidal silver is not safe or effective for treating any disease or condition.
  • Colloidal silver can cause serious side effects. The most common is argyria, a bluish-gray discoloration of the skin, which is usually not treatable or reversible.
  • The FDA and the Federal Trade Commission have taken action against a number of companies (including some companies that sell products over the Internet) for making drug-like claims about colloidal silver products.

which is hardly an endorsement.

So, what you are doing is pretty much pointless, and distinctly dangerous.

Your inability to distinguish siver sulfadiazine from colloidal silver doesn't cast a favourable light on you either.

And even that preparation is more than slightly suspect

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_sulfadiazine

Since you say " ive heard that nitrogen can be infused thru the arc which may cause the reaction to be toxjc when combined with stomach acids " it's kind of difficult for you to say it's not intended for human consumption, so it is perfectly legitimate for me to point out the foolishness of such action.