Questions for the Mods

If you and I both studied the Sport of Baseball,would we both not have a similar idea on how the Sport is played?

Hopefully. However, if you insist on it being played on the back of a horse and in a swimming pool I am within my right to question whether you have studied it sufficiently.

Hopefully. However, if you insist on it being played on the back of a horse and in a swimming pool I am within my right to question whether you have studied it sufficiently.

My point is that we would both have a similar Understanding of the game itself.I would not Understand Baseball and him Understand fishing.

We would both know there is there is 1st base,2nd base,3rd base and home plate,we both would know there is an outfield and infield,etc...

It is common sense.

I never seen a person study Baseball and mistake it for fishing...

That's not supporting evidence for your accusation.

Without any context, there is no point to the link. We often remove links to outside sites, especially if there is advertising involved, and when the purpose of the link has not been made clear.

So much for the idea that math and science are for everybody, I guess.

The problem with this approach is that it puts the blame on people for not understanding, and is insulting to them if they do not (as they must have ego or hatred or just be stupid for not "getting" it), rather than placing the burden of clear explanation on you, where it really belongs. And the rules back this up: no soapboxing. You are expected to make posts that foster discussion. Posting cryptic threads and then proclaiming that you can understand if only you are worthy don't fit the bill.

When they listen to me about science it's because I actually explain the science without peddling some mystical gibberish about how if they studied without hatred or ego, they'd understand.

A legend in your own mind, I'm sure.

Math is mystical gibberish?

You do know that my design/creation is a perfect mathematical grid,right?

Mystical gibberish?Really?

Ignorant.

ADID, you say that your pics contain a message that will change the world. However, that message is in an unusual form. The symbols do not appear to be part of a language because some symbols in a language repeat more often than others. But, as far as I can see, all your pics are unique. Thus, your message is very unusual and difficult to understand.

Furthermore, you either cannot or will not translate it into either English or mathematics. If you can translate it, but will not, then you are being obtuse on purpose; why should we play that game? If you cannot translate it, but expect us to intuit the answer, you expect too much. And, we have a right to believe that you really have no message.

It is always the responsibility of scientists who discover new things to communicate their ideas with the remainder of the scientific community, regardless of how ignorant the community may be.

My point is that we would both have a similar Understanding of the game itself.I would not Understand Baseball and him Understand fishing.

We would both know there is there is 1st base,2nd base,3rd base and home plate,we both would know there is an outfield and infield,etc...

It is common sense.

Ignorant.

Your Hatred/Ego holds you back from seeing what it truly is,but hey,it's not like there isn't enough evidence there to prove my point.

Find a little love and you won't be held back.

ADID, you say that your pics contain a message that will change the world. However, that message is in an unusual form. The symbols do not appear to be part of a language because some symbols in a language repeat more often than others. But, as far as I can see, all your pics are unique. Thus, your message is very unusual and difficult to understand.

Furthermore, you either cannot or will not translate it into either English or mathematics. If you can translate it, but will not, then you are being obtuse on purpose; why should we play that game? If you cannot translate it, but expect us to intuit the answer, you expect too much. And, we have a right to believe that you really have no message.

It is always the responsibility of scientists who discover new things to communicate their ideas with the remainder of the scientific community, regardless of how ignorant the community may be.

Is not Math itself a Language?

If I gave you every answer,you would not think no more.

I allow you to think higher with a new way of Understanding.

I proved what is there,no one can disprove it is not there.

Life is hard,but God is simple.

Math is a language, but if you invent a math no one knows, it is your responsibility to teach others how to understand it.

I could say this :A=PI3

My point is that is a person studied most of what they claim,they would see as I do,as I studied these things.

Math is a language, but if you invent a math no one knows, it is your responsibility to teach others how to understand it.

EdEarl, just for fun.

Whatever it is you're studying,study it with my design and if you find what you seek,no matter what it is you study, know that I never lied.

Just between us.

Then and only then will you know,if not,you will never know.

Why I do it my way is for everyone who LOVES this as much as myself,would want to reward others for their time.

We are supposed to be rewarded.

If I explain it to you,I get the credit.

Don't you want the credit for your studies?

Understand,I can sit here and explain everything,but I alone will only receive all credit.

I want others to find what they seek,so they can be rewarded.

Power people want others to explain everything,Teachers just want students to learn for theirself.

Very well, you cannot or will not explain. I.E., you have nothing.

You go from calling my stuff unique to nothing. blink.png

It is common sense.

Ignorant.

WTF? Did I say that math is mystical gibberish? I would ask you to quote it back to me, but I know you can't because that's not what I said. Not even close. I didn't even mention math in the post. What I did say is right there in the damn quote box in your post: that "if they studied without hatred or ego, they'd understand" is mystical gibberish. I would like to know how you got from that to "math is mystical gibberish". Specifically, if you simply lack comprehension of what I wrote, if it was an error on your part, or if this was deliberate.

It's obvious to me a huge element of this problem is communication, or more specifically a lack thereof. You are taking what people say and twisting it to suit your purposes (which currently is, ironically, to complain about being misunderstood) while concurrently you refrain from any sort of explanation of the subject matter you want to discuss. Complain all you want, but this is all on you. The sooner you snap out of the denial that your posts are crystal clear to all who want to understand, the better.

If you do not Understand something,stay away,please.

I can tell you right now that that's not going to fly. A totally unacceptable attitude for this discussion board.

When they listen to me about science it's because I actually explain the science without peddling some mystical gibberish about how if they studied without hatred or ego, they'd understand.

Right there.

You called my stuff mystical gibberish not knowing it is a perfect mathematical grid.

If I explain it to you,I get the credit.

Don't you want the credit for your studies?

Understand,I can sit here and explain everything,but I alone will only receive all credit.

I want others to find what they seek,so they can be rewarded.

Power people want others to explain everything,Teachers just want students to learn for theirself.

More that doesn't fly in a discussion board. If you want to enlighten people on a tumblr somewhere, go right ahead. Or start your own website. But here, we have a requirement that you explain things, and answer pertinent questions. It's not a site for preaching.

Right there.

You called my stuff mystical gibberish not knowing it is a perfect mathematical grid.

I mentioned specifically what I was calling mystical gibberish, and math isn't mentioned. IOW, I questioned your methods, not the subject matter. The rest is made up by you. For what reason, I don't know.

You do not even Understand my design is a perfect mathematical grid. Ignorance.

More that doesn't fly in a discussion board. If you want to enlighten people on a tumblr somewhere, go right ahead. Or start your own website. But here, we have a requirement that you explain things, and answer pertinent questions. It's not a site for preaching.

Angry?Hatred? Ego rising?

Soon you will have no other option but to ban me.

I studied all of this,so I already know.

Please,find love.

That was directed towards me and my creation. Do not sugar coat it.You just did not know my design is a perfect math grid.

~Cheers

I forgive you.

You do not even Understand my design is a perfect mathematical grid. Ignorance.

You refuse to explain when asked, so irrelevant. Also, trolling.

Angry?Hatred? Ego rising?

Moderator, explaining the rules.

Soon you will have no other option but to ban me.

If that's what you want, then say the word and I'll ban you. Though this sounds like intent to continue to break the rules. I'll see what the other mods think.

That was directed towards me and my creation. Do not sugar coat it.

No, it was just as I wrote it. Nothing more.

I do not want to be banned.

I love Science.

I love Math.

etc.

It would be hypocritical also to ban me and not others,as what I am doing is no different from the rest.The only difference is,I'm giving away something important.

Having friends on the voters list,isn't fair either.

Judge me fairly.

If we are going to judge me for a ban,can we find 12 people who know neither of us and allow them to judge me fairly?

Then you have to obey the rules.

You will be asked to provide clear explanations and refrain from linking to your own material.

It is that simple.

Many many others claiming to have some deep and secret knowledge have been banned here. Keep that in mind.

I can link my own material,period.

WTF No one can link their own material?

That's the most ignorant thing I've heard all day.

No one is allowed to post their own material? WTF!!??!?!?!?! laugh.png

Please,let the Mods do the talking for themselves.

If others loved Science,Math,etc as I do, you would not even want to argue with me,but Understand.

You would not want to fight,but Understand.

Your egos are too big is the problem that I am seeing.

Dear Admin,

Judge me fairly.Remember "the people" are witnesses.

I didn't say it was against the rules I said you should refrain.

You are constantly citing yourself and worse not adequately explaining how what you are citing relates to the topic at hand.

Stick it in your signature if you want, but stop posting it all over the place.

Meh, I'm done with this. You'll either change or you won't.

!

Moderator Note

I think we've explained the rules enough in these 4 pages. If you still don't get why your thread was closed, then I'm at a loss as to what more we could say to you. With that in mind and in light of the fact that this is slowly being taken into discussing your closed topic, I am closing this pending further staff review.

ADreamIveDreamt, if you have any questions about this decision, please use the report function.