Washington & Leedskalnin

ADreamIveDreamt

Leedskalnin built Coral Castle.

It is a cool site, but I think Leedskalnin was just using the quasi-mystical construction angle to promote his attraction.

He had a fair number of neighbors, I find it difficult to believe nobody witnessed construction/reconstruction. Only thing really inexplicable is the perfectly balanced stone gate.

... Only thing really inexplicable is the perfectly balanced stone gate.

The mystery of the gate's perfectly balanced axis and the ease with which it revolved lasted for decades until it stopped working in 1986. In order to remove it, six men and a 50-short-ton (45 t) crane were used. Once the gate was removed, the engineers discovered how Leedskalnin had centered and balanced it. He had drilled a hole from top to bottom and inserted a metal shaft. The rock rested on an old truck bearing. It was the rusting out of this bearing that resulted in the gate's failure to revolve. Complete with new bearings and shaft, it was set back into place on July 23, 1986.%5B14%5D It failed in 2005 and was again repaired, however it does not rotate with the same ease it once did.

What does this have to do with physics, and what discussion are you hoping to have?

It just proves that most people only see the Images and not the secrets embedded in them images.I already know the answer.

Let's just say both of their animations of what they're doing is embedded in them same two Images.The formula.

Same as in Ancient Egypt with the Pyramids.

Pretty cool if you ask me.

Also,if you ever noticed anyone ever in History doing what they're doing there,you'll also see the same exact Image over and over...

People like them pass on their secrets embedded through Images like a torch. ( They believe people who learn it,deserves it. )

If you Understand Math,Physics,Science and put it to that Image... you can also lift anything like it has no weight or like a spectre?

I just know if I can see it so easily,so can anyone else.

Stop looking at just the Image of it.What's embedded is where the secret is at.

If you Understand what is embedded in them two same Images,you also can do what they did.

~ Cheers

Recently I was directed to read about Leedskalnin is why I wanted to share.I already knew about Washington.

And I yes,what they're doing has to do with Physics. A lot of other things also.

And please,do not call this spam.

It just proves that most people only see the Images and not the secrets embedded in them images.I already know the answer.

Good for you.

Stop looking at just the Image of it.What's embedded is where the secret is at.

If you Understand what is embedded in them two same Images,you also can do what they did.

~ Cheers

Recently I was directed to read about Leedskalnin is why I wanted to share.I already knew about Washington.

And I yes,what they're doing has to do with Physics. A lot of other things also.

!

Moderator Note

And this is a discussion forum, and you posted this in the physics section. Meaning we want you to discuss the physics. Not play some guessing game.

And please,do not call this spam.

!

Moderator Note

I would never call this spam. I call it trolling. Get to the point of the discussion, or it will be locked.