Inseparable parts in biological cells.

That's going to be difficult. It's called irreducible complexity, and it's an idea championed by pretty much every creationist crackpot alive. Finding a specific one with nothing more to go on may not be possible without an extreme amount of luck.

I didn't call you a creationist crackpot. I said that the idea was one advocated by many, many creationist crackpots. Therefore, finding one specific person advocating the idea will be very difficult without more to narrow it down, because there is a lot of hay around your needle.

Edited by Delta1212

Imagine that you ask people on street where to buy a mini cooper? You ask the address of the motor shop. One passersby said the address and added words that a truly bloke it will not buy yourself because Mini Cooper for blondes. That is, passersby puts in your head view that car for blondes. You do not need junk information. You just needed the address of the store. With regard to science, this is called the scientific ethics, when knowledge is transferred without indoctrination science. In your place, I would have stopped responding because it will be trying to get out of the situation. I can find “irreducible complexity” in Google and I can independently conclude that the theory.

Edited by spacecolonization.info

"In one TV show I caught heard of the theory of an American scientist..."

" I can find “irreducible complexity” in Google and I can independently conclude that the theory. "

It's not a theory, barely a hypothesis and a falsified one at that.

May I ask why you want to find the name of this particular mistaken individual rather that any other similarly misled person?

"In one TV show I caught heard of the theory of an American scientist..."

" I can find “irreducible complexity” in Google and I can independently conclude that the theory. "

It's not a theory, barely a hypothesis and a falsified one at that.

May I ask why you want to find the name of this particular mistaken individual rather that any other similarly misled person?

I learned that I needed. I'm do not empty talk. I'm in a losing position to the owners of the forum, which can come under different accounts and create any responses to prove his innocence! I did not know the name "irreducible complexity" but I know now. I do not do conspiracy theorists.This topic is closed. I gave an example.

Edited by spacecolonization.info