we should take Tesla's electro-mechanical oscillator to the Great Giza Pyramid

mattrsmith88

It was one of the early attempts by Thomasssssss Edissssssson

ROFL.

Well he did find 10,000 things that didn't work (ya' couldda just asped him).

That the pyramids were built as tombs is one of the best supported of the Egyptological assumptions but it has far less support than most people realize. There is no direct evidence of any sort that they were tombs. The Pyramid Texts consistently, repeatedly, and coherently say they were not tombs. It always comes down to the fact we can't comprehend the language so Egyptology dismisses the literal meaning implied in it.

The best evidence they were tombs is the presence of a stone box in it which Egyptologists call a "sarcophagus". This box is larger than any entrance so had to have been sealed in as the pyramid was built. When it was apparently first opened inthe 12th century there was no "reported" body in it. Indeed, this seems typical for "sarcophogi" in pyramids (not mastabas). None of these have been found intact though sample size is very very small (three I believe).

Most possible functions of these have been totally overlooked despite the fact that they did have some functions whether they were intended or not. For instance there was a covered "walkway" from the pyramid to the "valley temple" that could have transported significant amounts of cold air as air conditioning. These are eight sided structures since each side is actually slightly indented. This caused the pyramid to "eat its own shadow" (or flash) at sunset on the equinoxes. They are lined up with their south east corners to point at the setting sun on the winter solstice ("the way of twilight mounts up"). There appears to have been some sort of machine which operated in the "grand gallery" though this is much iffier. Jean Paul Houdin proposes a counterweight though I'm skeptical. This area is air tight so whatever was going on probably required this. I'd guess the pyramids were at least gnomens among other things and that they served to tell time in the river valley. There is extensive evidence that there was water on the plateau and that this water was integral to the construction and/ or operation of the pyramids.

Until scientific enquiry is renewed on these sites after a more than quarter century of searching for gold and ramps, there is very little likelyhood of positively answering questions.

Edited by cladking

Cool little off topic thingamibob that can somewhat relate to where this thread has gone - The ancient meso americans from 750 AD at the latest have evidence of controlled water pressure and running water to have fountains and even toilets. A full functional plumbing system, while Europeans were still defecating into buckets and throwing it out of their window. Wasn't up until here recently that we knew about this and their will be continue studies on hydroarchaeology. Which may yield even more cool finds.

However I am skeptical of the great pyramids being massive conductible generators. Where is the evidence to suggest this existed?

Cool little off topic thingamibob that can somewhat relate to where this thread has gone - The ancient meso americans from 750 AD at the latest have evidence of controlled water pressure and running water to have fountains and even toilets.

Indeed. Each of these pyramids is also associated with cenotes (water source) adjacent to it or other water collection devices. The Acapana Pyramid even has water tanks and weirs at the top. There's no real doubt that the Egyptian pyramids had water by some means since there is evidence for water everywhere and they sit on top of glass smooth water collection system that could only have been buit using water for level and for the purpose of collecting and channeling water. The first great pyramid is surrounded by a moat that could be filled by an overflow within the water collection device that was just below the height of the dam that surrounded it. The workmen's village that was used to build The Great Pyramid had a water system despite the fact it was above the highest level of high Nile.

Wasn't up until here recently that we knew about this and their will be continue studies on hydroarchaeology. Which may yield even more cool finds.

I like that word "hydroarchaeology". It's very likely most of the megalithic sites are intimately and fundamentally related to water, its control, and used its weight for construction. I don't know how this has been missed.

However I am skeptical of the great pyramids being massive conductible generators. Where is the evidence to suggest this existed?

Actually I could put together quite of bit of evidence for this. There are historical accounts that some pyramids were topped in metal and there are "electrodes" hanging into the air shafts in the so called queens chamber. Behind two of these electrodes there is nothing but a small vacant region so it's something of a stretch to believe this was their function. The Egyptians were masters of drilling using copper tubes so a cunductor could exist within the stone from which the copper protrudes.

Vistors have reported a static charge frequently exists atop the Great Pyramid. The Pyramid Texts has a few lines about electricity and one of these could easily be interpreted to suggest that lightning actually flowed through the dead king or the pyramid.

I believe there are better fit hypotheses than that the pyramid was used to produce or store electricity but it would certainly be handy for cracking water for fuel and light if it could.

but how could that generate electricity let alone store it? If something like that system existed, is there any evidence of it?

I'm not supporting this theory so much as just trying to point out that it's not impossible with the level of knowledge they could have had.

It wouldn't be neccesary to produce or store electricity if they could convert natural electricity to hydogen and then store it in the numerous caverns, caves and man made tunnels in the region.

I'm not trying to be a douche like most people on this forum and trying to display a higher stature of intelligence by arguing, I understand that you don't think they did that. I just want to know how it would have been possible lol?

From the pyramids standpoint, how could they have generated electricity?

I just want to know how it would have been possible lol?

From the pyramids standpoint, how could they have generated electricity?

There's a great deal we don't know about these structures and how they were built. There hasn't even been infrared imaging done on them yet. Even if we had run all the scientific tests and measurements possible a great deal of material has been removed from the Great Pyramid over the millinea. It is within the realm of possibility that it could have acted as a sort of leyden jar collecting a charge from the atmosphere or collecting lightning. Some people have suggested that it could draw it from the earth etc. Utterance #261 (PT) appears to speak of nerve impulses, lightning,and conductance all in a brief paragraph that is merely a ritual. Since they performed brain surgery we have to believe that they knew there was something moving in a conductor. This isn't enough information to make a conclusion in the absence of better evidence which is lacking. Remember though that anything of value would have been stripped out as soon as it wasn't needed any longer and anything else would be removed by treasure seekers, looters, tourists, and those trying to understand the nature of the pyramid.

These structures are in ruins on the most heavily disturbed site on the planet and this disturbance continues today.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/pyt/index.htm

they harnessed the power of the earth, just like tesla, the pyramid was basicly the same as tesla's wardenclyffe tower.

Tesla used conventional generators...

There are more straightforward ways they could have used hydro power without involving electricity.

Grinding, irrigation, hydraulic pressure

much more plausible than lighting. Plenty of blind painters out there.

Sorry I just see lots of people on here who get into really heated arguments with the notion of "I'm smarter than you" It's irrelevant and only my opinion at that. My apologies.

I agree about the hydro power thing, however i'm very uneducated in both forms of power.

Wasn't the wardenclyffe tower never fully constructed or operational? Did it ever demonstrate anything it was built to do?