Strange Contrast Glitch Thing

Dovahkiin

So last night my brother in law took my ThinkPad Lenovo t410 and did a backup of the data (It was his fathers and had some private info) When I got it back this morning and opened it..This is what I see. NOTE: I have reinstalled the drivers for the graphics card from the IBM website. I asked the system admin here at the university and he had no clue. I figured this would be the place to ask and I hope I am right. I was planning to do a complete restore next but wanted a third opinion first.

Also I am not sure if the screen caps are going to come out right. All black on my laptop looks like a Green, Contrasted Gif or something. With the little green pixels all over the place. Most blue looks like a black and red pixels. EDIT had to resubmit pics from ipad screen shots. Haha first ones were fine on any other computer.

post-88653-0-81420500-1382442597_thumb.jpgpost-88653-0-67734000-1382442624_thumb.jpgpost-88653-0-19174500-1382442664_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dovahkiin

It's possible one of the color chips in the lcd went bad. That happens, and when it does, you get some interesting color effects.

Looking at google, it appears the T410 has some common display issues anyway. You might try a thinkpad specific forum - you'd probably get someone who's seen the issue more readily than here.

It's possible one of the color chips in the lcd went bad. That happens, and when it does, you get some interesting color effects.

Looking at google, it appears the T410 has some common display issues anyway. You might try a thinkpad specific forum - you'd probably get someone who's seen the issue more readily than here.

I have been trying but really I have no clue what I am even searching for. I looked at every google search option I could think of and did not get much back. I figured there would be someone around here who may have heard of this problem and have a fix for me. Thank you for the reply.