Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Jaya Jagannath

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

!

Moderator Note

Is it possible you could provide a few line summary of your argument?

We have noted that it can be off-putting to see an OP with a large amount of text and/or links to offsite documents; we believe it may help foster good argument if the OP was asked to provide a short abstract of their idea. This abstract should be short, uncomplicated, and introduce the main argument and conclusion of the post.

• 1 month later...

In what relation does the rememberance of your past prove the existance of Krishna? As well, an intelligent man would first ask if Krishna existed rather than try to understand it. Because, how can you truly understand what doesn't exist?

In what relation does the rememberance of your past prove the existance of Krishna? As well, an intelligent man would first ask if Krishna existed rather than try to understand it. Because, how can you truly understand what doesn't exist?

For Example :- how can child understand that who is his real father ? would he accept any`One as his father ?

answer is :- Just like you learn who is your father. You take the version of your mother and you believe that "He is my father." Otherwise there is no other way. How can you know your father? The only means is his mother recommends, "My dear boy, he is your father." And that is perfect, that's all. Otherwise you cannot know who is your father.

*Similarly* you have to *approach* to the *Actual Authority* then you can *understand* the *Actual Reality.*

*( it is called analogy in which Authority is like mother in analogy and Krishna The Supreme Personality of Godhead is like Father.)*

This talk about fathers seems a bit strange.

Modern DNA testing shows that quite a lot of people don't know who their father is.

I believe that, in my case, it's the man who was married to my mother- but I accept that I can't strictly be sure of that.

Again, there are plenty of people known to be adopted- their biological father has no real relevance to them.

The man who earned the money that paid for the family upkeep, taught them how to play football, and stood up for them against the playground bully is, in a very important sense, their father- no matter whose DNA they carry.

So, even if my dad isn't strictly my dad, he has earned my love and respect by his actions since I was born..

Now, lets look at this "Lord Krishna" you talk about.

What evidence is there that he even exists? None as far as I can see. You haven't even tried to show any.

More to the point, what has he done for me?

Did he feed my family as we grew up?

Did he teach me to play football?

Did he do nothing?

In plenty of cases, he stood idly by, while people were hurt and killed.

What sort of "father" does that?

Better to have an imperfect earthly father who actually helps than a "heavenly" father who does nothing to help millions of his children when they need it.

"For Example :- how can child understand that who is his real father ? would he accept any`One as his father ?"

If your speaking about the uncertainty that your father is your real 'biological' father, then a DNA test would have the sufficient authority to say whether he is or not. To say otherwise is to refute the validity of the DNA test, which massive amounts of time, experimentation, research, and money was put into.

The problem with the analogy is that I have proof that I've seen my parents, and -if- I've never met them, I at least know that I'm a product of procreation between two human beings, that alone would support their existence. With Krishna, I have never seen or heard of any evidence that proves its existence.

Edited by Stetson

This talk about fathers seems a bit strange.

Modern DNA ************skip************hen they need it.

`1st of all you want to see Krishna The Supreme personality of Godhead or want to understand him direclty right ?

but `1st look at position of your material eyes you are already blind.

how ?

just tell me are you able to see anything in the morning without sunlight ? and what to speak of darkness of night with light ?

and still you are so much puffed up and `1st look at the position of your gross material eyes. you are already blind even in the morning without sunlight and what to speak of darking of night without light ?

and 2nd thing is this that you want to understand krishna ? but look at the position of your intelligence.

and my `1st claim is this that you are all idiots.

How ?

simply tell me all details about your *`1 cheap minute ?* ( details of every single second that what- what you have thought or done on every single second )

and if you *cannot* tell me about *`1 cheap minute* then how can you will tell me every single detail of your *whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ?*

then what is *use* of this your *so called education* if you cannot tell me or any`One everything *as it is* ?

*and in same way you forgot your past life also and you are forgetting everything now also.*

therefore your mind is not very broad. what is that called ? " Crippled."

and still you are so much falsely puffed up at your gross material eyes and intelligence ? but you are not even able to tell me who is your real father without help your mother. what is your position ? it is nothing and still like fools challenging that i want to see your god or show me evidence.

_________

`1st look at your gross material sense they are simply imperfect and still you want to understand unlimited God but your lmited sense ?

therefore so called experts like you who are simply mental speculators and you are suffering from what we call "Doctor Frog's philosophy."

There was once a frog who had lived all his life in a well. One day a friend visited him and informed him of the existence of the Atlantic Ocean.

"Oh, what is this Atlantic Ocean?" asked the frog in the well.

"It is a vast body of water," his friend replied.

"How vast? ls it double the size of this well?"

"Oh, no, much larger," his friend replied.

"How much larger? Ten times the size?"

In this way the frog went on calculating. But what was the possibility of his ever understanding the depths and far reaches of the great ocean? Our faculties, experience, and powers of speculation are always limited. The frog was always thinking in terms relative to his well. He had no power to think otherwise. Similarly, the scientists are estimating the Absolute Truth, the cause of all causes, with their imperfect senses and minds, and thus they are bound to be bewildered. The essential fault of the so-called scientists is that they have adopted the inductive process to arrive at their conclusions.

For example, if a scientist wants to determine whether or not man is mortal by the inductive process, he must study every man to try to discover if some or one of them may be immortal. The scientist says, "I cannot accept the proposition that all men are mortal. There may be some men who are immortal. I have not yet seen every man. Therefore how can I accept that man is mortal?" This is called the inductive process. And the deductive process means that your father, your teacher, or your guru says that man is mortal, and you accept it.

" `1st of all you want to see Krishna The Supreme personality of Godhead or want to understand him direclty right ?"

No, obviously, before any of that, I want some sort of evidence that he actually exists.

That's what comes First- some evidence.

And you have yet to supply any at all.

" my `1st claim is this that you are all idiots."

Read the rules.

"`1st of all you want to see Krishna The Supreme personality of Godhead or want to understand him direclty right ?"

I want to see the evidence of his existence.

"just tell me are you able to see anything in the morning without sunlight ? and what to speak of darkness of night with light ?

and still you are so much puffed up and `1st look at the position of your gross material eyes. you are already blind even in the morning without sunlight and what to speak of darking of night without light ?"

I can see many things in the morning when the sun isn't up, I.e. light from the moon or an artificial source. As well, my eyes see just fine, if I was blind I would not be able to react to stimuli from the light.

"and 2nd thing is this that you want to understand krishna ? but look at the position of your intelligence.

and my `1st claim is this that you are all idiots."

Your 'claim' is irrelevant. If being an idiot is to approach things with scrutiny and to not take things on faith, then I must be one.

"simply tell me all details about your *`1 cheap minute ?* ( details of every single second that what- what you have thought or done on every single second )

and if you *cannot* tell me about *`1 cheap minute* then how can you will tell me every single detail of your *whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ?*"

If a person remembered everything that occurred in the past with uncanny accuracy, there wouldn't be any room to learn new things. But our brain has a miraculous function where we can remember important details about our past. No matter, what would an incredible memory prove? That we aren't perfect? That is a give in.

"then what is *use* of this your *so called education* if you cannot tell me or any`One everything *as it is* ?

*and in same way you forgot your past life also and you are forgetting everything now also.*

therefore your mind is not very broad. what is that called ? " Crippled.""

Education is meant to prepare to work within your society. You are so quick to dismiss the value of education that you haven't realized that you would be illiterate without it. And in no way is education simply, remember this, remember that. It's about understanding things and learning new things.

"and still you are so much falsely puffed up at your gross material eyes and intelligence ? but you are not even able to tell me who is your real father without help your mother. what is your position ? it is nothing and still like fools challenging that i want to see your god or show me evidence."

I did list the DNA test as a means of identifying your biological father, you not reading does not mean that I was not able to tell you, that is your fault. My position is that Krishna does not exist unless if such evidence were to be presented to support it. You simply can't indoctrinate a scientific community based on faith.

"therefore so called experts like you who are simply mental speculators and you are suffering from what we call "Doctor Frog's philosophy.""

I'm no expert and never have I purported to be. Experts in their respective fields aren't speculators. Speculation is where you make a conjecture, or an opinion accompanied by a lack of firm evidence. Experts have dedicated great parts of their life to research. To call them speculators is a disgrace for the work they have done to make the world a better place. If we didn't have scientists modern day technology would not exist.

"Our faculties, experience, and powers of speculation are always limited. The frog was always thinking in terms relative to his well. He had no power to think otherwise. Similarly, the scientists are estimating the Absolute Truth, the cause of all causes, with their imperfect senses and minds, and thus they are bound to be bewildered. The essential fault of the so-called scientists is that they have adopted the inductive process to arrive at their conclusions."

And scientists think in terms of internationally set measurements, i.e. the metric system. They don't estimate, they use the scientific method accompanied by mathematics. No scientist today is going to get away with spouting conjecture backed up by inductive reasoning, and then all of a sudden it becomes a fact or truth. It will undergo critical peer review by experts before it is even thought of as a serious theory to be considered by the scientific community. And with that requires vast amounts of data, time, and research.

So far you haven't provided any evidence, only biased philisophical views and attacks made towards other posters. Please take a moment and formulate some tangible evidence that can be used to support the existence of Krisna.

Edited by Stetson

" `1st of **********skip***********rules.

So people, they sometimes say, "Can you show me God? Have you seen God?" These questions sometimes we meet. So the answer is here. Yes, you can see God. Everyone can see God. I am also seeing God. But there must be the qualification. Just like God is there Suppose a motorcar is there, something is wrong there. Everyone is seeing. But one engineer or mechanic, he sees differently. Therefore we have to go there. "What is the wrong in this car? It is not running." He immediately touches some machine part; it runs. So you all rascals, you do not know that "How I can see God if I have not the qualification?" The machine has gone wrong, I am seeing the machine. And the engineer, the mechanic, he is also seeing the machine. But his seeing and my seeing is different. He's qualified to see. Therefore when the machine has gone wrong, immediately he touches some part, it runs. So if for a machine we require so much qualification, and we want to see God without any qualification? Just see the fun. Without any qualification. Rascal, you are all so rascal, so fool, that they want to see God with your nuisance qualification.

Krsna says in the Bhagavad-gita: naham prakasah sarvasya yoga-maya-samavrtah: [bg. 7.25] "I am not exposed to everyone. Yogamaya, yogamaya is covering." So how you can see God? But this rascaldom is going on, that "Can you show me God? Have you seen God?" God has become just like a plaything. "Here is God. He is incarnation of God." Na mam duskrtino mudhah prapadyante naradhamah [bg. 7.15]. you are all sinful, rascals, fools, lowest of the mankind. They inquire like that: "Can you show me God?" What qualification you have acquired, that you can see God? Here is the qualification. What is that? Tac chraddadhana munayah. One must be first of all faithful. Faithful. Sraddadhanah. He must be very much eager to see God, actually. Not that as a proclivity, frivolous thing, "Can you show me God?" A magic, just like God is a magic. No. He must be very serious: "Yes, if there is God... We have seen, we have been informed about God. So I must see."

There is a story in this connection. It is very instructive; try to hear. One professional reciter was reciting about Bhagavata, and he was describing that Krsna, being very highly decorated with all jewels, He is sent for tending the cows in the forest. So there was a thief in that meeting. So he thought that "Why not then go to Vrndavana and plunder this boy? He is in the forest with so many valuable jewels. I can go there and catch the child and take the, all the jewels." That was his intention. So, he was serious that "I must find out that boy. Then in one night I shall become millionaire. So much jewelries. No." So he went there, but his qualification was that "I must see Krsna, I must see Krsna." That anxiety, that eagerness, made it possible that in Vrndavana he saw Krsna. He saw Krsna the same way as he was informed by the Bhagavata reader. Then he saw, "Oh, oh, you are so nice boy, Krsna." So he began to flatter. He thought that "Flattering, I shall take all the jewels" (laughter). So when he proposed his real business, "So may I take some of your these ornaments? You are so rich." "No, no, no. You... My mother will be angry. I cannot..." (laughter) Krsna as a child. So he became more and more eager for Krsna. And then... By Krsna's association, he had already become purified. Then, at last, Krsna said, "All right, you can take." Then he became a devotee, immediately. Because by Krsna's association...

So some way or other, we should come in contact with Krsna. Some way or other. Then we'll be purified. Kamad bhayad dvesyat. Just like the gopis.. The gopis came to Krsna being captivated by His beautiful features. They were young girls, and Krsna was so beautiful. So actually, they came to Krsna being lusty, but Krsna is so pure that they became first-class devotees. There is no comparison of their devotion. Because they loved Krsna with heart and soul. That is the qualification. That is the qualification. They loved so much Krsna that they didn't care for family, for reputation. When they were going at dead of night... Krsna's flute was there, and they were all fleeing. Their father, their brother, their husband: "Where you are going? Where you are going in this dead of night?" They didn't care. They neglected their children, their family, everything: "We must go to Krsna." So this is required. We must be very, very eager so that... And many gopis who were forcibly stopped, going to Krsna, they lost their life. Just see how much eager they are. So this eagerness is wanted. Then you can see God. Either you become lusty or a thief or a murderer or whatever it may be. Some way or other, if you develop this eagerness, that "I must see Krsna," then Krsna will be seen.

fools paradise is the answer do you understand it Mr. so called expert ?

Just to clarify, do you mean "Fools' paradise"?

"a state of happiness based on a person's not knowing about or denying the existence of potential trouble.

"they were living in a fool's paradise, refusing to accept that they were in debt""

from

Are you saying that if i learned more I would be less happy?
That doesn't seem to make any sense.
It certainly is not evidence for the existence of any God.
Why can't your God help you to provide some evidence?
Is he a figment of your imagination, or is the fault with you?

Calling someone a fool, idiot, rascal, sinful, and worst of all mankind doesn't support your argument. It's actually counter intuitive. Why don't you just humor us and actually take your time to understand science rather than shoot it down because all you know and were brought up to know was your religion. If you think about it, when have you ever tried to understand science? If you never took the time to understand it, how do you know it's false? And by understand it, I don't mean read biased opinions of theists. If you already have tried to humor science, I'm afraid you're looking in the wrong place or are just taking it wrong.

You are insulting people and proselytizing. Both of which are against the rules.

It also casts your beliefs in a negative light. If you care about nothing else, I would hope you would at least care about that.

it is called social convention that you can speak very palatable and flattering and you can't speak very unpalatable truth that is called social convention.

and im in debate right ? that means i can't follow this social convention and i must speak the real truth that you are all so called intelligent are nothing more then idiots.

what you all and your mr.so called expert has done here ? other then imposing some cheap opinion or personal experience ? is this dry talking is your science ?

you are all Fools No.`1 “A fool is accepted by another fool."

For Example :-" fool’s paradise."All of you are fools and you have created your own paradise. Do you know that story?

One was drinking, so his friend said, ‘Oh, you are drinking, you’ll go to hell.’

“‘No, why? My father drinks.’

“‘Well, he’ll also go to hell.’

“‘Oh, my brother drinks.’

“‘So he’ll also go to hell.’

“’My mother…’ In this way, the whole list was passed. Then he said, ‘Everyone will go to hell then where is hell? It is paradise! If father is going, then mother is going, then I am going, then brother is going, then where is hell?’

“It is like that. There’s no question of fool. If everyone, all of us are fool, then where is the question of intelligent? ‘Hey, we are intelligent.’ This is your conclusion.

Edited by Jaya Jagannath

Then you're fooling yourself if you believe that you can convince what you believe to be fools. I don't believe you are a fool for your beliefs, just different in our ways of thinking.

If you were told by your parents your whole life, and the people around you, that unicorns existed and the sky was pink, you'd believe them. Just like religion. If your parents or peers give you no freedom of choice to pick what you think is right, are they your own beliefs? I was born into a Christian family and was told, by my parents and peers, the different systems of belief. I chose science because of its appeal to reason and evidence that offers detailed explanations on why things are. What appeal does the belief of Krishna, in absence of reason and evidence, have to mankind?

Jaya Jagannath,

My word! what a lot of tosh.

You don't understand the nature of debate.

It is acceptable to say "your ideas are wrong" but it is not acceptable to say "you are a fool"

What is needed in debate is evidence and reasoning.

You have provided neither.

You have also not quite finished reading some things- for example, I'm described as a resident expert, but the expertise is explicitly labeled as being in Chemistry.

It would be better if you understood more before you argued so incompetently.

It's hardly going to matter because, unless you start doing a much better job of demonstrating the ability to think (as opposed to parroting arguments you have heard elsewhere) you are going to get banned.

In this way the frog went on calculating. But what was the possibility of his ever understanding the depths and far reaches of the great ocean? Our faculties, experience, and powers of speculation are always limited. The frog was always thinking in terms relative to his well. He had no power to think otherwise. Similarly, the scientists are estimating the Absolute Truth, the cause of all causes, with their imperfect senses and minds, and thus they are bound to be bewildered. The essential fault of the so-called scientists is that they have adopted the inductive process to arrive at their conclusions.

The essential flaw in your argument is that science attempts to arrive at an "Absolute Truth" of some kind. Scientific investigation simply seeks to observe and describe the natural world. "Absolute truths" tend to lie in the realm of religion and the supernatural, which is outside the purview of science - which is ambivalent to the supernatural. As a demonstration of this in practice, most scientific results will be presented with a probability (or p) value - a statistical measure of how likely an answer is to be correct. P values can approach, but never reach 1 - so no scientific result could ever be said to be absolute. In fact, in the field I work in (evolutionary biology) I would say most if not all of our model based research is wrong, to an extent. We simply aim to provide the least wrong interpretation of the available data in order to answer our hypotheses - which is quite different from trying to provide any "absolute truth".

On the other hand, if a concept that is religious in nature begins to make claims about the natural world - (e.g. the world is 6,000 years old) I personally would expect such an assertion to live up the same expectations of empirical evidence and mechanistic explanation I expect of a scientific explanation before I would entertain accepting it.

Making a fundamental false assumption about the scientific method, and then using that false assumption as a basis to start slinging insults at scientists doesn't seem like a very rational, sensible or logical position. Such positions are not very well tolerated in the sciences, or on this board, so if you're motivation is to have some sort of constructive debate rather than to soapbox, I'd politely suggest changing your approach to a more engaged and polite one.

Also, your word processor's bold function appears to be activating at random.

You are insulting people and proselytizing. Both of which are against the rules.

It also casts your beliefs in a negative light. If you care about nothing else, I would hope you would at least care about that.

!

Moderator Note

I would like to make the above and official warning to you, Jaya Jagannath. Our rules prohibit soap boxing / preaching. If you cannot do this, you will find your time here to be very short. In the meantime, thread closed.