Shocking: Barcelona city builds the tallest penis in the world

sevenseas

Seriously, is there something in Revelations about making a penis joke about the Virgin Mother that triggers the apocalypse? I'm guessing no physics here.

In any event, is there a tip point to this? Especially considering that it's posted in the physics section (for the moment, at least)?

You don't need flying buttresses to keep an erection going these days?

They're using that "special" blue concrete. If your "elevator remains at the top floor" for more than 4 hours, consult a structural engineer.

You don't need flying buttresses to keep an erection going these days?

My buttresses are grounded for the duration. Kiss my buttress.

The city of Barcelona has built a humongous penis shaped skyscraper around the famous Sacred Family Cathedral.

XQlYSK9.jpg

Shocking pictures here:

http://third-secret.pro-forum.co.uk/h57-giant-penis-built-around-the-sacred-family-cathedral-in-barcelona

373px-Agbar_Secci%C3%B3n.jpg

The shocking bit about those pictures is that they were intentionally misleading.. The Agbar Tower is over a kilometre away from Sagrada Familia; still too close to Guadi's masterpiece imho but not right on top of it. Sagrada Familia is/will be about 25 percent taller than the Agbar - which does not show up and its land area about twice that of the tower. The Tower isn't exactly new - its already 3 years old and thus was completed before Sagrada Familia