In desperate search of Mercury :(

Guest Millenium

Guest Millenium

I'm wondering if anybody here would know of any suppliers of Mercury either online or in the Southern California area. I've been searching for quite some time now and google has failed me. Any help would be really appreaciated.

The real problem is that i need mercury in large quantities, i.e. 3 or 4 flasks (76lbs each) for now. Once again any help would be appreciated. Thanks alot.

Guest Millenium

yeah, i came by sigma aldrich and alfa.com (alfa being the cheaper of the two) but i don't need Reagent quality mercury, only virgin pure which i heard can sell for as cheap as $16 a pound and is 99.9% pure compared to reagent grade mercury which is 99.999999% pure

do you know when will they send me the e-mail

It's supposed to come automatically. Check any spam filters you have and make sure the email is set to the correct address.

Why do you need this mercury? It's quite expensive and dangerous. If it spills in shipping that's a nasty disaster.