Mars

Tetraspace

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know what that is...looks real like the face of Mars, until it is displayed upclose. As for the color, there are more sandy red rocks on the ground that reflects the light, giving it a reddish hue. Even if it is false, there's not too much of an atmosphere to give Mars a blue hue from the ground up. There's too much dust and wind. But what if you could alter the conditions of the atmosphere?? You know, we can make snow here on Earth, so it could be possible.

• 1 month later...

Im sure you all seen the old and mabye the new pictures of the face on mars, the old shows, well a face, and you cant see all the details, but you can see how the shadow covers the landscape. But in the new pic, the "face" is shown at the same angle, at the (more or less) the same t.o.d.

now i know it could be the angle to the sun, but the two shadows did not look in any way the same, the first had a smooth boundary, but the second was much smaller and rougher, and not just alittle bit, it looks like the shadows of a mountain range(up down up) not smooth.

i can't find two comparisons for you guys, buit if anyone else can, that would be great.

oh yes, also,

when i was reading about solar system formation, it seems that most of the heaviler elements ier, iron sink to the "bottom" and lighter elements "float" to the surface, why would their be enough iron in the soil to turn it red, when it should have "sunk" 4.5 billion years ago, when all the inner planets were still molten?

This is neat. For a conspiracy theory, this looks like full body(space suit)weathered by time and covered with dust. Up top right would be the head, a little lower you can see the arm sleeves as if someone laid down on their side and died. All the way to the bottom for the legs.

MARS.jpg

when i was reading about solar system formation, it seems that most of the heaviler elements ier, iron sink to the "bottom" and lighter elements "float" to the surface, why would their be enough iron in the soil to turn it red, when it should have "sunk" 4.5 billion years ago, when all the inner planets were still molten?

Because planetary surfaces aren't typically made up of layers of different elements. Go outside and take a look.

Iron is an important constituent of many of the major silicate minerals, which in turn constitute the greater percentage of igneous rocks (from which all other rocks are ultimately derived). Examples include the olivines, pyroxenes, amphiboles and micas, all of which have iron rich members. The greater part of the iron differentiates out and sinks to the core, but iron is pretty common, so there's a lot left over.

This is neat. For a conspiracy theory, this looks like full body(space suit)weathered by time and covered with dust. Up top right would be the head, a little lower you can see the arm sleeves as if someone laid down on their side and died. All the way to the bottom for the legs.

It's a Bi-ped for sure, as the sea turtle entering the bottom of the picture can clearly see! Obviously some humanoid arrived first, followed by even more intelligent sea creatures that do not require spacesuits in that atmosphere.

As for the colour of the surface, I don't think we should jump to any conclusions without some more data.

• 2 months later...

look through a telescope. mars is red. anyway that picture from "raw data" couldn't exist because of the way the photo's are made. they are taken in RGB format and have to be merged before a picture that is close to true colour appears. the reason that it is close is that it includes parts of the infrared and ultraviolet spectra for scientific purposes. mars is red you can even check it with the naked eye. besides how could you cover up an entire planet bigger than our moon that con be seen by anybody on earth!