Electromagnetic Field of our universe

PureGenius

Thank you big nose it's understandable that others are frustrated with my inability to mathematically demonstrate my ideas. I do think that my ideas are important , and I'm very glad you took the time to go over all of that. I will try to get enough mathematics to back up my theory but as I'm looking at possible destitution. I can't imagine when I'll have time. I did look over the information you provided I'm just not able to use it without a map to correlate it with as I don't have the. Math to figure it out without a visual reference. I only started working on theoretical physics in the summer of 2012, before that I had many ideas about black holes etc I just never wrote them down. This progress has all been made in less than two years, I do think my theory is going to be proven right in my lifetime. I just hope some one gives me credit as I'm 35 years old and would love to work full time on scientific investigation.

For example, Gravity is an extremely powerful force on the scale of the solar system. Gravity is an exceptionally weak force on the scale of atoms.

Actually we know next to nothing about gravitational strength at the scale of particles, on large scales gravity is still very weak. Gravity might get stronger as you decrease the distance and down to particle length scales.

Actually we know next to nothing about gravitational strength at the scale of particles, on large scales gravity is still very weak. Gravity might get stronger as you decrease the distance and down to particle length scales.

Hmmm,

I will admit that I could be misinterpreting this, but there didn't seem to be reported much here: http://arxiv.org/pdf/physics/0605018.pdf especially since they were looking for deviations from Newtonian gravity. I am pretty sure they report that they can reduce the measurement of possible non-Newtonian gravity by two orders of magnitude with the measurement technique they describe. In other words, they confirmed Newtonian gravity on the atomic level to an accuracy 100 times better than any before. And would think that had they found significant departures from Newtonian gravity at that scale, it would have spurred more and different papers.

I guess what I am saying then is... while anything 'might' happen, this is still a science forum, and you don't just get to talk about things that 'might' happen. You need to provide some evidence.

And ask a mod to split this off into its own thread.

If gravity gets stronger at smaller levels, what makes you think we would observe it?

Ummm, if we can't observe it, then why would we include it in any calculations or theories? We might as well re-introduce undetectable fairies, then.

Within the scope of this conversation, I meant powerful when compared to say the gravitational force being exhibited by our Sun on the planet's within our solar system, as the electromagnetic spiral arms have enough gravitational potential to keep all the matter in our galaxy Within narrow bands . This potential is most likely a simple percentage of our central black holes gravitational pull ie number of spiral arms divided by the gravitational force of our central black hole, so six spiral arms would each have one sixth of the gravitation of the central black hole . This would fall under the definition of extremely powerful, I'm sorry I failed to put that into some reference frame earlier in thread.

!

Moderator Note

As the thread starter has not come forth with support for his idea in compliance with the rules of speculations, and has stated he is unlikely to do so, the mods agree this should be closed. Do not re-introduce the topic.

Discussion of strong gravity split http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/79116-strong-gravity-split-from-em-field-of-universe/