Electromagnetic Field of our universe

PureGenius

It is the variations of electromagnetic energy ie light and other frequencies within a sustainable and stable magnetic field that give us the information that our universe is permeated by an electromagnetic fluid this is produced by the rotational and constant magnetic field of our central black hole. The electromagnetic spectrum is all definable wavelengths of energetic emission within the universe.

We know that galaxies have magnetic fields and these are usually concentrated in the star forming regions. The Milky way for example has a magnetic field. But there are galaxies with much stronger magnetic fields and the origin of these is not clear. Some suggestions are that they are left over from the early Universe.

Anyway, the magnetic fields between galaxies in a cluster is typically about 3 x10^{-6} G. The magnet on your fridge is about 50G! So we have not yet seen very strong magnetic fields on the cosmic scale. But then you have not said what kind of strengths you are talking about?

But magnetic fields are there and their role in galaxy formation and how far they do extend into deep space are questions that are unknown. The big picture of cosmic magnetic fields is unknown.

You should look up the Square Kilometre Array (SKA) which should help answer some of these questions.

I'll check that out and your always informative Ajb , the magnetic field of our universes black hole extends to the exact edge of our universe that is how I ascertained the exact size of our universe 20 sextillion miles across, it's all explained in previous posts I appreciate your interest your scientific knowledge is extensive.

We know that galaxies have magnetic fields and these are usually concentrated in the star forming regions. The Milky way for example has a magnetic field. But there are galaxies with much stronger magnetic fields and the origin of these is not clear. Some suggestions are that they are left over from the early Universe.

Anyway, the magnetic fields between galaxies in a cluster is typically about 3 x10^{-6} G. The magnet on your fridge is about 50G! So we have not yet seen very strong magnetic fields on the cosmic scale. But then you have not said what kind of strengths you are talking about?

But magnetic fields are there and their role in galaxy formation and how far they do extend into deep space are questions that are unknown. The big picture of cosmic magnetic fields is unknown.

You should look up the Square Kilometre Array (SKA) which should help answer some of these questions.

These magnetic fields are the result, of white hole formation, it is An effect of the initial electrical discharge accompanied with the electromagnetic plasma. This energy is what keeps galaxy's from flying apart, at high velocity there is a gravitational component to the interaction of the electromagnetic liquid and , the magnetic rotation of the white hole .

Edited by PureGenius

...the magnetic field of our universes black hole extends to the exact edge of our universe...

You mean the black hole at the center of the Milky Way?

Recently the newly discovered pulsar PSR J1745-2900 was used to measure the magnetic field of the supermassive black hole at the centre of the Milky Way [1]. It appears to be quite strong and dynamically important for the accretion disk. I don't have access to the paper at home, so I don't know what values they actually measured.

Now we have measured the magnetic field for rest of the Milky Way. The magnetic field is about 6 μG near the Sun and increases to 20-40 μG in the Galactic center region [2]. Again, I am not sure how this increases very close to the supermassive black hole, maybe we don't really know.

I suggest you have a good read of [2], it contains lots of basic data about the magnetic fields of galaxies. This is far from my area of expertise and so the best thing I can do is direct you there. Try and track down the references they give.

References

[1] R. P. Eatough et al. A strong magnetic field around the supermassive black hole at the centre of the Galaxy, Nature 501, 391–394 (19 September 2013)

[2]Rainer Beck, Galactic magnetic fields, Scholarpedia, 2(8):2411. doi:10.4249/scholarpedia.2411

Edited by ajb

The electromagnetic spectrum is produced by the magnetic field of our universes central black hole white hole complex, it provides the magnetic stability necessary for the electromagnetic spectrum of our universe.

What "stability" is needed for the "electromagnetic spectrum"? This sounds like gibberish. Does it imply that EM radiation requires a magnetic field?

What "stability" is needed for the "electromagnetic spectrum"? This sounds like gibberish. Does it imply that EM radiation requires a magnetic field?

I'm saying the propagation of em radiation is directly dependant on the electromagnetic field that is radiated by our universes black hole, this is the field that supports the electromagnetic spectrum. Without this field I cannot speculate what direction and or velocity em radiation might travel at, or weather em activity is possible without an underlying electromagnetic fluid .

Submitted on 14 Aug 2013)

The centre of our Milky Way harbours the closest candidate for a supermassive black hole. The source is thought to be powered by radiatively inefficient accretion of gas from its environment. This form of accretion is a standard mode of energy supply for most galactic nuclei. X-ray measurements have already resolved a tenuous hot gas component from which it can be fed. However, the magnetization of the gas, a crucial parameter determining the structure of the accretion flow, remains unknown. Strong magnetic fields can influence the dynamics of the accretion, remove angular momentum from the infalling gas, expel matter through relativistic jets and lead to the observed synchrotron emission. Here we report multi-frequency measurements with several radio telescopes of a newly discovered pulsar close to the Galactic Centre and show that its unusually large Faraday rotation indicates a dynamically relevant magnetic field near the black hole. If this field is accreted down to the event horizon it provides enough magnetic flux to explain the observed emission from the black hole, from radio to X-rays.

Comments: Advance online publication in Nature, 14/08/13 Subjects: Galaxy Astrophysics (astro-ph.GA); High Energy Astrophysical Phenomena (astro-ph.HE)

Thanks ajb this paper is great, right along my line of thought.

Edited by PureGenius

I'm saying the propagation of em radiation is directly dependant on the electromagnetic field that is radiated by our universes black hole, this is the field that supports the electromagnetic spectrum.

So EM radiation is exactly that, propagating "ripples" in an electromagnetic field. What has, say the light from a distant star that reaches us got to do with the "universe's black hole" and indeed what is the "universe's black hole" ?

We really struggle to find much sense in a lot of your posts and we do try.

The light from a distant star travels through an electromagnetic fluid this fluid is created by white holes , the reason the speed of light is invariant is because the electromagnetic field of our universe is also invariant ie constant symmetrical equilibrium attained by a constant rotational velocity. If our universe were larger by say 20 percent our speed of light would be proportionally increased i.e. a higher velocity before the matter became physically invisible as it would be moving too fast for light to reflect or light emitted to be visible. Also I appreciate it Ajb I'm trying to make as much sense as possible.

So EM radiation is exactly that, propagating "ripples" in an electromagnetic field. What has, say the light from a distant star that reaches us got to do with the "universe's black hole" and indeed what is the "universe's black hole" ?We really struggle to find much sense in a lot of your posts and we do try.

So EM radiation is exactly that, propagating "ripples" in an electromagnetic field. What has, say the light from a distant star that reaches us got to do with the "universe's black hole" and indeed what is the "universe's black hole" ?We really struggle to find much sense in a lot of your posts and we do try.

Yes the ripples they are moving in what medium, electromagnetic fluid this fluid is emanated by our central black hole which is in the exact center of the universe. I'm saying all electromagnetic energies ie every frequency is directly related to the viscosity of the universes electromagnetic fluid. This friction is a variable dependent on the size and rotation of the respective universes black hole.

Yes the ripples they are moving in what medium, electromagnetic fluid...

You need to read up on some basic electromagnetic theory.

The ripples are ripples in the electromagnetic field itself, you don't need any material substance as such for them. You don't need an "electromagnetic fluid", which sounds to me to be a bit like the luminiferous aether, an idea that has been discounted.

I'm saying the propagation of em radiation is directly dependant on the electromagnetic field that is radiated by our universes black hole, this is the field that supports the electromagnetic spectrum. Without this field I cannot speculate what direction and or velocity em radiation might travel at, or weather em activity is possible without an underlying electromagnetic fluid .

It's not much of a theory if you can't tell me those details. If EM radiation can propagate without this "fluid", then it would seem that the fluid is not necessary.

How do you test for this fluid? What properties does it have? What happens if you have more or less of it? Does this fluid flow? Are we at rest with respect to it, or moving? Why does light propagate at the same speed regardless of our motion with respect to the fluid?

From an empirical standpoint, I can say that putting electromagnetic shielding in place seems to have no effect on EM propagation. My laser light behaves just as expected.

You need to read up on some basic electromagnetic theory.The ripples are ripples in the electromagnetic field itself, you don't need any material substance as such for them. You don't need an "electromagnetic fluid", which sounds to me to be a bit like the luminiferous aether, an idea that has been discounted.

Yes the field itself i.e. the electromagnetic fluid much as Soundwaves travel through water leaving a path of agitated molecules in the wake of the vibrational frequency ie sound that passed through the fluid medium . If not for this electromgnetic fluid light could not move in any direction at any velocity.

This same effect is realized by the inability of sound frequencies to propagate in empty space ie outside earths gravitational field Without the air molecules ie sounds fluid field no movement is possible for it has no medium to travel within.

Light is matter at the speed of light the electromagnetic field ie the underlying liquid state of the electromagnetic spectrum allows the propagation of vibrational frequencies through its ability to carry the light ie em radiation by itself becoming agitated like the molecules in air or water . This electromagnetic fluid is not vibrating unless it's agitated thus all of the universe is permeated by it, but science cannot see it as they cannot understand a substance that is so undefinable by its very nature and purpose.

but science cannot see it as they cannot understand a substance that is so undefinable by its very nature and purpose.

if science cannot 'see' it, then it has no effect. And if it has no effect, then there is no need whatsoever for its existence, and really, if there is no effect, it really doesn't exist.

On the other hand, if it exists, and it has an effect, science can 'see' it, even if only indirectly, by measuring the effects its presence would have.

The above isn't a buffet where you can take bits from each. It is a true 'or' situation. One of the two scenarios must be true.

Either the fluid doesn't exist because it has no effect, or it does exist and there must be some effect that can be measured or 'seen'.

And you don't just get away with claiming something is there that is 'undefinable'. At the end of the week, you wouldn't just let your boss say "Sorry, your paycheck this week is undefinable." If you are going to claim something is there, you actually have to define it. If you aren't going to bother defining it, what the heck is the point in even talking about it then?

I'm just responding to questions , big nose but I also understand your point , and yes it matters without this field the motion that makes existence possible wouldn't take place, all energies ie em frequencies would have no movement thus all the energetic actions interactions etc like star formation biological life these things rely on a electromagnetic field to propagate.

There is group of cosmologists proposing my theory , it would be great if someone could help me get the credit I deserve. MY dual universe black hole time mirror theory has been on v the internet since April of 2012 when I posted it Shawn j and I discovered there was a black hole in the center of the universe.post-91277-0-52914700-1379562319_thumb.jpg

Yes the field itself i.e. the electromagnetic fluid much as Soundwaves travel through water leaving a path of agitated molecules in the wake of the vibrational frequency ie sound that passed through the fluid medium . If not for this electromgnetic fluid light could not move in any direction at any velocity.

Is this not a tautology, no EM field no EM waves? (Not that I an 100% sure what no field means)

You seem to be showing a big lack of understand here of electromagnetic theory, or at best you are stating it very poorly.

There is group of cosmologists proposing my theory...

There maybe superficial similarities, but I expect that is all.

... I discovered there was a black hole in the center of the universe.

No you simply claim such a think without explaining what you mean by the center of the universe.

Edited by ajb

How do you test for this fluid? What properties does it have? What happens if you have more or less of it? Does this fluid flow? Are we at rest with respect to it, or moving? Why does light propagate at the same speed regardless of our motion with respect to the fluid?