Time travelers caught on film.

Moontanman

These films, there are quite a few, fascinate me, I doubt very highly that these are time travelers but they certainly look inexplicable on the surface. I'll post only one such video to see if anyone is interested in debunking this or at least speculating on what it really is.

Could simply be a mini-purse or a sunglasses case. I will call it odd when, some bench in a park, a person is sitting alone with a 'phone' on her ear with absolutely no reason to compel her to put her hands over her ears for a long period of time. Though given this scenario, it's still not absolutely definitive. Shady though.

Furthermore, she actually has the 'phone' quite lower than her ear. Somewhere in her jaw. Given the angle of the 'phone' at, say, 0:09, and the assumption that it is a straight device, rather than curved, the device only reaches the underside of her ear and clearly not ON her ear as though listening.

Edited by lightburst

Looks to me like she's scratching her cheek a little, while holding some object that looks a little like a modern phone. However, the amount of objects that have the same rough shape as a modern phone is endless.

However, my main problem with the idea that this is a phone is simple: she keeps on talking while she lowers the object, which must mean she is not talking into the object, but instead is talking to the other people around her.

There are quite a few of these videos that seem to show someone talking on a cell phone, makes me think there might have been some object that was used then that appeared to be used like a cell phone, maybe a recording device or an ear cleaner... but this is someone holding an apple note book computer...evil.gif

Some of these have to be fake...

I'd lay decent odds that they are using a light meter so that the person filming them can put the proper settings on the camera.

Take a gander at these

https://www.google.com/search?q=vintage+photography+light+meter&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=PUk3UrHyB4SA9gSz5oCQDw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1808&bih=1064&dpr=1

It looks like a mobile phone, but this is just a case of pareidolia.

Because today we would expect the object the woman is holding to be a phone our perceptions are telling us that it is a phone.

I vaguely remember reading something about a hand held device to record your voice from that time period but i can't find any reference to it..

Edited by Moontanman

Notice how the icons get smaller in the first vid. Plus, just square dots really.

Second vid is just bogus. Could be any device and the iPhone was never that thick or small.

I think this one of quite good though, but that's just me.

old hearing aid, fyi

There are quite a few of these videos that seem to show someone talking on a cell phone, makes me think there might have been some object that was used then that appeared to be used like a cell phone, maybe a recording device or an ear cleaner... but this is someone holding an apple note book computer...evil.gif

The Iphone is a photographers light meter with a hand strap. They are filming right? They would have a light meter. He holds it up for a reading, careful not to block the light receiver on the opposite side. She is using it for the first time turns away to see a change in the reading, then turns back and reads the back of her left hand.

post-88603-0-89645300-1379834231.jpg post-88603-0-43916600-1379834247.jpg

The Iphone is a photographers light meter with a hand strap. They are filming right? They would have a light meter. He holds it up for a reading, careful not to block the light receiver on the opposite side. She is using it for the first time turns away to see a change in the reading, then turns back and reads the back of her left hand.

Edited by arc