another Irak

University

Saddam Hussein needed to go then and Bashard Assad needs to go now.America wouldn't need to be involved in any War if that side of the World wasn't afraid of the Evil that grows there,the Evil they harbor, instead of exposing and help trying to prevent it from growing,I'm sick of hearing about how America needs to stop with the Wars when in fact,we are the only ones who seem to care...

If that side of the world wants "US" to stop with the Wars, why don't they stop the Evil from growing to this point?

It is Good versus Bad and I am positive we are not the Bad.

this american president want to sell today. what he wasn't buying as a senator 12 years ago.

a reason to go to war again .

shame obama shame

Yes, because the situation is exactly the same. (Right down to the unfinished business from when Obama's dad was president and went to war with Syria. Uncanny.)

Haters gonna hate.

I wonder if them WMDs in Syria came from Saddam...

If it's as simple as "good vs bad" why no invasion of Uganda or the Congo?

The more people whom are willing to expose the Evil to the World,the more the World will rid the Evil from growing,the problem is,no one seems to be willing to want to expose that Evil that is growing.

I wonder if them WMDs in Syria came from Saddam...

The more people whom are willing to expose the Evil to the World,the more the World will rid the Evil from growing,the problem is,no one seems to be willing to want to expose that Evil that is growing.

The WMDs in Iraq came from the US so by extension if they came from Iraq they came from the US...

You're going down a dangerous, twisty road when you start capitalizing things like evil and truth. The capital letter acts like a blanket condemnation, judging people with the stroke of a very broad brush.