Does pyramid power make time stop or go backwards?

Windevoid

So I was reading something about "pyramid power" when I had this idea.

Does pyramid power cause time to stop or go backwards, hence the sharpened blades and slower rotting?

It reminds me of Tom Brown and Eric Dollard's ideas about Steinmetz, a "time camera", and "ether". And of Thomas Bearden's idea of "time-reversed" waves.

Perhaps it could combine with my idea that each thing has its own time.

They are fairly direct descendents of the Mastaba. More than likely if they did provide the services suggested they'd be used as granaries and not tombs.

That particular theory has been debunked a number of times.

About the only theory I've ever heard half-way reasonable is that they served as part of an aqueduct system. Using fire to draw a vacuum in-order to lift water.

Just to put it out there, the Disc World series is awesome. Possibly it even contains the explanation why the Pyramid effect no longer works. Improbable but possible.

Edited by Endy0816

I will need 10 million dollars to properly evaluate all factors, including building a vacuum chamber in which to test.

And a new truck to haul the test materials.

The vacuum chamber will be mounted on a 26' pontoon boat for safety reasons.

On second thought, I'll just test on the boat. Scrap the vacuum chamber.

I will need 10 million dollars to properly evaluate all factors, including building a vacuum chamber in which to test.

And a new truck to haul the test materials.

The vacuum chamber will be mounted on a 26' pontoon boat for safety reasons.

On second thought, I'll just test on the boat. Scrap the vacuum chamber.

10 Million?

That would be barely enough to cover my labor costs.

What I propose is building a full size replica of the Great Pyramid with, naturally, a solid gold capstone. For total accuracy and not because I plan on using it as a personal tomb/house later we should do the interior as it would have looked originally.

In consideration of the above expenses I will generously forgo any personal wages and instead take ownership of the structure(and everything therein) after testing is complete.

I trust that this modest proposal will meet with the grant committee's approval.

I'm quite confident that the builders thought of it as a time machine similarly to how a TV can transport you hours into the future. But a television leaves you in worse shape, bored, and older. The Great Pyramid was pure whimsy. What other than whimsy could lead several hundred people to stack up 6 1/2 million tons of stone four and three quarters millinea ago?

The Great Pyramid makes time fly and is powered by pure unadulterated whimsy.

Without the pyramids it would be a very different world and one where time dragged more often. It would be like an endless bad sitcom.

wink.png

The Great Pyramid was pure whimsy. What other than whimsy could lead several hundred people to stack up 6 1/2 million tons of stone four and three quarters millinea ago?

This is obviously just being made up as cladking goes along. The entire thread has been this way.

Where I'm drowning in a sea of made up history.

Well... ...I suppose in the lounge there's less need to stick exactly to the original topic so

I'll respond to this.

The only nature of the pyramid that is really made up is the assumptions that the builders

were too superstitious to use any means to lift stones to build tombs than ramps. This is

simply all unevidenced and it's more unevidenced that their religion never changed for a

thousand years. These are assumptions were made because man has an insatiable ap-

petite to understand everything and especially his past. People want to be able to model

reality so they can see how all the pieces fit. The pieces didn't go together without the in-

vention of these assumptions that act like a cement. They seemed logical enough with the

evidence at hand when they were invented. No one would look at the pyramids and think

They had cranes, flying boats, or winged stones.

Here's a thread where you can point out errors of logic and fact.

http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/78598-pyramids-through-the-eyes-of-the-builders/

In these two posts I've barely scratched the surface of all the evidence.

The pyramid is really much more a times machine than it is a tomb and this is a fact;

1649c. who will cause this pyramid of N. to endure,

8g. endowed with life, endurance, joy, health, like Rē‘, eternally.

1046c. thou commandest (with) words as he who is at the head of the living, eternally.

1369d. (thou) who endurest eternally at the head of the mighty ones.

1693b. so that thou mayest surpass the years of Horus of the horizon,

1661b. so may the name of N. endure,

1661c. so may this his pyramid endure, and this his temple, likewise, for ever and ever.

167a. To say: Atum, this thy son is this one here, Osiris, whom thou hast made to endure and to live.

The builders thought the pyramid was a time machine that could transport the king to the future and forever watch over Egyptians.

No one wants to talk about what the builders actually said which just happens to be supported by the physical evidence and logic. They don't want to talk about it because of its profound implications. They don't want to talk about it because they need to believe our ancestors were stinky footed bumpkins rather than scientists who built time machines and could hold everything they knew in mind.