Does anyone know the gene for conversion of fat to protien?

raghavsood999

Hello, i have heard in class about many people coding a gene for converting FAT into protien. I know that this is possable.

As far as i know, that the codon: A or T is a mutation in that GENE for turning fat into protien.

I know that A goes with T and G goes with C. So please can you help code that gene?

- I have heard that i can use HEAT or ultraviolet light to split the GENES apart.

if i use infrared light or fire is that ok?

were abouts in the body do i take the gene out from?

Can i take out aNY GENE from ANY part of my body such as my fingerr or arm?

If i do, then my body shall produce a new one right? or will it lack that gene i have just taken out and forget the function such as moving the finger ?

Im just scare i may damage a vital body function by taking out the gene from that area and editing it or replacing it or just using it to code that GENE to convert fat into protien.

Or how can i get another gene. Do you think i can buy them somewre? I m sory, if this is silly question but i have heard that some gels out there have DNA to help reduce skin damage. Some poeple what they do is get the gene and then edit it from the gels.

I dont want to get or use any biological enzyme.

I want to extract a gene from my body and convert it into something elese such as convert FAT into protien. It is possable.

Just tell me the best method please. I Dont want to goto the shops and buy bacteria. Instead, i would use ultra violet radiation or light or any other good source of heat/FIRE in order to extract and take apart the gene or nucleotides.

I have heard that people use The paper cutting sissors to cut the gene apart, and then put them back together. They will automatically join back.

Hello, i have heard in class about many people coding a gene for converting FAT into protien. I know that this is possable.

As far as i know, that the codon: A or T is a mutation in that GENE for turning fat into protien.

I know that A goes with T and G goes with C. So please can you help code that gene?

- I have heard that i can use HEAT or ultraviolet light to split the GENES apart.

if i use infrared light or fire is that ok?

were abouts in the body do i take the gene out from?

Can i take out aNY GENE from ANY part of my body such as my fingerr or arm?

If i do, then my body shall produce a new one right? or will it lack that gene i have just taken out and forget the function such as moving the finger ?

Im just scare i may damage a vital body function by taking out the gene from that area and editing it or replacing it or just using it to code that GENE to convert fat into protien.

Or how can i get another gene. Do you think i can buy them somewre? I m sory, if this is silly question but i have heard that some gels out there have DNA to help reduce skin damage. Some poeple what they do is get the gene and then edit it from the gels.

I dont want to get or use any biological enzyme.

I want to extract a gene from my body and convert it into something elese such as convert FAT into protien. It is possable.

Just tell me the best method please. I Dont want to goto the shops and buy bacteria. Instead, i would use ultra violet radiation or light or any other good source of heat/FIRE in order to extract and take apart the gene or nucleotides.

I have heard that people use The paper cutting sissors to cut the gene apart, and then put them back together. They will automatically join back.

Both of these threads are on the same topic.

Would you care to provide some evidence of this theory? Being as how fats are not, and cannot become, proteins.

On a side note, for ease of reading, please run spell check before posting.

As others have mentioned, there are too many misconceptions to address appropriately. I will just say that individual genes code for proteins and each of them have a specific range of biochemical functions. E.g. converting one metabolite into another one. Most phenotypes are the result of many of them acting in concert in a quantitative manner. In addition all cells in our body carry basically the same genetic content. I.e. to introduce phenotypes above the single cell level, the genetics of all the cells contributing to a tissue, for example would have to be altered.

Would you care to provide some evidence of this theory? Being as how fats are not, and cannot become, proteins.

Well, not directly, but obviously via the TCA cycle there are intraconversions of the major biomolecule classes.

Sorry, I should have gone into a bit more length on my post. The way that OP's describing it, such a conversion wouldn't be possible. They're not wanting to use any enzymes or bacteria, and they only want to use heat or light to make changes at the genetic level.

Before I answer your question i'm sure would need to test taking the gene out from animals first before taking the gene out in humans. You would need to try removing a 'hypothesised' gene (maybe a gene knockout) and see what would happen in the animal to see if it would cause this protein to fat conversion that you speak about. "I have heard that i can use HEAT or ultraviolet light to split the GENES apart." If you use Heat/UV light/ or chemicals they demage certain genes (which are DNA, made up of nucleic acids) this would cause a non functional gene. I'm not sure what would happen if you removed a gene from your body but could only guess it would be like a DNA mutation deletion which would stop protein production from that gene and render some process ineffective. But i'm sorry to say fat breaks down into glycerol and free fatty acids this eventually feeds into the krebs cycle and produces energy. When you need energy fat breaks down first. Protein is only broken down into amino acids if your fat stores are used up the body does not want to use amino acids/breakdown protein as they are very precious to muscle metabolism.