Time Flow and Black holes

PureGenius

I find it beyond funny that the moderators have no issue with acg and arc having a private conversation in my thread but even though I have tried to provide to the best of my ability what I was asked. Even volunteering private unedited notes I'm still being threatened to have my thread closed.acg has attacked me verbally since I entered this forum, is this really about evidence or is this a blatant lack of consideration for other members opinions acg. Also My ideas although to some may seem like fantasy, I've demonstrated extreme self control , considering the insults I have sustained just during this thread. I have worked on my theory for over a year.

This is about the fact that there is no basis or substantiation for anything you've posted. You've simply made up everything, and somehow seem to feel that it has any legitimacy. You have no observational support, you have no calculations, simply a mish-mash of numbers plucked seemingly at random.

"Lack of consideration of other members opinions"? Science isn't based on opinion, and neither is the speculation section. You've been asked time and again to support your ideas, (which don't come anywhere near being a theory) and consistently failed to do so.

Your posts are so at odds with what is actually known as to comprise a total disconnect with reality.

I find it beyond funny that the moderators have no issue with acg and arc having a private conversation in my thread but even though I have tried to provide to the best of my ability what I was asked. Even volunteering private unedited notes I'm still being threatened to have my thread closed.acg has attacked me verbally since I entered this forum, is this really about evidence or is this a blatant lack of consideration for other members opinions acg. Also My ideas although to some may seem like fantasy, I've demonstrated extreme self control , considering the insults I have sustained just during this thread. I have worked on my theory for over a year.

You don't have a theory, PureGenius. A theory is a working model derived from observational data, congruent with reality, which has both explanatory power and the ability to predict future outcomes. What you have is a speculation at best.

I really don't know why you're worrying about your thread being closed.

Sayo do you know anything about air traveling over wings , well back in the old days before high tech computer models the designers of airplanes ran into a problem the wind was flowing over the wings perfectly it wasn't a flaw in this design . Thier test pilots r reported that at a certain speed the wings began to shudder and the result was they had to slow down to eliminate the possibility that the wings might structurally fail. Ok this is all the tv special I saw then it went to commercial. I immediately blurt out after 30 seconds of thought, the wind is smashing t together and causing the wings to vibrate from the force of the impact, they need to reduce this impact by changing the shape at the front of the wing.

So the show comes back from commercial and they go into the whole air shudder effect and how they corrected it exactly as I stated during the commercial, the point is it took 100s of engineers years to figure that out, it took me 2 minutes. I'm just saying what if I'm right and science forums . Net is The place I strategically chose to share my theory with the world.

I think the gravitational potential of our universes black hole will be discovered soon.

Also I've made several mathematical errors I've over stated some aspects I've mixed up variables, but at the end of the day from a modern physics standpoint my theory is perfectly possible.

Consider this the ancient Mayans knew there was a black hole at the center of our galaxy, they called it Hunab ku it was represented as an interlocking black and white spiral. This doesn't prove anything I'm just giving you a small window v into the scope of my knowledge base.

Edited by PureGenius

It's one thing to say you have to change the shape of the wing. It's quite another to come up with a new shape that works. I'd wager that the latter is the part that took 100s of engineers. Similarly, hand-waving and tossing about buzzwords is easy. But it only sounds scientific to someone not familiar with the subject matter. Actual science is tougher.

And don't think that your stories have distracted anyone from the fact that you still haven't presented the math and evidence we've asked for.

but at the end of the day from a modern physics standpoint my theory is perfectly possible.

I'm really not sure how to respond to this, so I guess I won't. Other to note that you have still substantiated anything. Still.

but I know my iq is well above 120 so really I'm just saying what if I'm right and science forums . Net is The place I strategically chose to share my theory with the world.

You're not. You don't have a theory. Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!"

Edited by ACG52

I'm just saying what if I'm right and science forums . Net is The place I strategically chose to share my theory with the world.

Except that you aren't doing that. What you are doing is telling a story.

The way scientific advancements get shared in this civilisation is that a hypothesis is formulated, an experiment designed and executed, data is collected, analysed, and interpreted, and a paper is published in the appropriate scientific journal where it receives peer review.

Thanks endy my calculations were all based on 186,000 times c being possible also a 930,000 times time dilation variable that could be why my numbers don't match. Current theories.

I'm saying the electromagnetic field of our galaxy's central black hole sets the boundaries for our galaxy's width 110 light years across . In the same way our universes black hole white hole complex, sets the boundary for our universe ie the edge of our space time . The size of the black hole is directly related to the distance it's field travels in free space ie space without electromagnetic potential or flow.

Back to the vortex physics in free space a black hole should not be able to form unless a massive amount of gravitational forces are exerted on it ie what nothing in empty space has v the necessary energy required to generate a black hole. So if there are black holes in empty space, a their internal velocity is regulated by the rotational velocity of the distance from the center of the giant black hole. This is basically because the magnetic fluid is spun into vortices ie electromagnetic space time holes . if you are aware even our own sun produces a magnetic field that is very similar to the magnetic field of the universe galaxy etc . This small amount of rotating electromagnetic potential has enough energy to keep all the planet's rotating by measure of size and distance for billions of years.

Edited by PureGenius

These are simply meaningless numbers which you seem to have picked because you liked the way they looked, and you'd heard the number 186,000 as the approximate speed of light in miles per second.

Your use of 'time dilation' seems to show you don't know what time dilation is.

Anyway, you still haven't provided anything asked for.

These are simply meaningless numbers which you seem to have picked because you liked the way they looked, and you'd heard the number 186,000 as the approximate speed of light in miles per second.

Your use of 'time dilation' seems to show you don't know what time dilation is.

Anyway, you still haven't provided anything asked for.

I didn't know acg had become a mod your random never-ending attacks are predictable if nothing else .

I just realized acg is a science heckler those who can't think insult those that can, I've looked through your posts and found nothing but attacks and insults no substance at all right acg kind of projecting aren't we.

Or, to put it another way, he's very interested in seeing the bones of your theory and inexplicably optimistic that you'll eventually reveal them.

Although the surface of a black hole is only in a slight excess of The speed of light The center of the black holes plasma tunnel will be at a velocity of c2 186,000 times the speed of light, the outside area of the black hole ie our universe is also under similar speed parameters ie 186,000 mps up to a maximum velocity of 186,000 times the speed of light. These are what was shown in my terrible diagram, This is the bones of my mathematical structure.

I am Shawn j the creator of the Dual Universe Time Mirror Theory thanks for reading.

Edited by PureGenius

Or, to put it another way, he's very interested in seeing the bones of your theory and inexplicably optimistic that you'll eventually reveal them.

Well, don't keep this thread open on my account. If the above post is the best that we're going to get, shut it down.

Lol acg52

Thread hijacking doesn't even begin to describe your endless amount of insulting and frankly idiotic attacks just because the mods have chosen to ignore my reports doesn't mean you are not the rudest and most contradictory member of this forum , why are you so fixated on my posts.

Edited by PureGenius

You're making a lot of basic mistakes which devalue any content you may have. I'd suggest you do the following:

Learn what is meant by time dilation including the derivation.

Read about what a theory is in modern physics.

Read about the centre of the universe and how there isn't one. The big bang started everywhere.

Hopefully you may then understand some of the concerns presented and make future discussions easier and more predictive for everyone.

!

Moderator Note

Puregenius,

You continuously fail to answer questions. Making up some stories, without any measurements or observations that we can check (either made by you or someone else) is completely meaningless.

We received multiple complaints from at least 4 different members, and because complaints about this thread mount up faster than we can review them, I am (temporarily?) closing this thread.

Thread closed for review.

On a sidenote, ACG52, we received also multiple complaints from multiple members about your behavior (again!). We're happy when you are contributing to a thread, but come on, try to post at least a minimum of information. Too often you write something like "this is just nonsense". Either post why it is so (even if it is obvious to you), or just don't post at all. Also, remain polite, whatever happens. It would be sad to have to suspend or ban you because you cannot behave, while you're generally quite knowledgeable.