Time Flow and Black holes

PureGenius

I don't understand why it's considered complicated I'm just trying to build up some kind of informational consensus I'm not trying to upset anyone I'm not fond of being called a crackpot , but I assume it's jealousy and my theory is most likely right and certain individuals are thinking why didn't I figure this out. Thanks hyper this is not the first time I've sustained several verbal attacks from acg,I have a suggestion if I'm so ignorant don't read my posts.

Let me explain further I have discovered our earth is and hasbeen under the effects of time dilation this increased lifespan mental and physical qualities, I have broken it down mathematicaly and the distance variable between non speed of light travel over 4 ,300,000 years would be approximately 25,338,805,720,000,000,000 is the distance traveled during the four ages staying with Satya and ending with Kali Yuga . Now I will give you the actual distance traveled 10,135,927,053,402,336,000,000. That's a difference of 10 sextillion miles this is what our galaxy actually traveled due to the 1000 times the speed of light and so on .

In contemplation of my dual universe theory I had another scientific breakthrough, I now know why Einstien said space time is curved , this curvature of the universes magnetic field what we term space time is caused by our universes central black holes magnetic spirals that hold everything within our universes accretion disk . This curvature extends from the exact center to the edge of our space time , ie the edge of our universe. These magnetic field lines are extremely rigid so our modern scientific imagery will be able to find them.

S.M.J. These I will call the electromagnetic time field spiral lines. I have discovered a universal fact in all frames of reference in this universe space time is curved at a measurable and constant rate when measured from the center off the universe out to its edge .

Edited by PureGenius

I don't understand why it's considered complicated I'm just trying to build up some kind of informational consensus I'm not trying to upset anyone I'm not fond of being called a crackpot , but I assume it's jealousy and my theory is most likely right and certain individuals are thinking why didn't I figure this out. Thanks hyper this is not the first time I've sustained several verbal attacks from acg,I have a suggestion if I'm so ignorant don't read my posts.

Let me explain further I have discovered our earth is and hasbeen under the effects of time dilation this increased lifespan mental and physical qualities, I have broken it down mathematicaly and the distance variable between non speed of light travel over 4 ,300,000 years would be approximately 25,338,805,720,000,000,000 is the distance traveled during the four ages staying with Satya and ending with Kali Yuga . Now I will give you the actual distance traveled 10,135,927,053,402,336,000,000. That's a difference of 10 sextillion miles this is what our galaxy actually traveled due to the 1000 times the speed of light and so on .

In contemplation of my dual universe theory I had another scientific breakthrough, I now know why Einstien said space time is curved , this curvature of the universes magnetic field what we term space time is caused by our universes central black holes magnetic spirals that hold everything within our universes accretion disk . This curvature extends from the exact center to the edge of our space time , ie the edge of our universe. These magnetic field lines are extremely rigid so our modern scientific imagery will be able to find them.

S.M.J. These I will call the electromagnetic time field spiral lines. I have discovered a universal fact in all frames of reference in this universe space time is curved at a measurable and constant rate when measured from the center off the universe out to its edge .

Just curious, what is the Satya and Kali Yuga? You keep bringing it up within the information your provide.

Unity the satya yuga and the Kali yuga are the first and last eras ie time periods according to the Vedas these are 1,728,000 and 432,000 years also the four eras start again at Satya when Kali ends.

Posted Today, 11:39 AM. ajb

Let us simplify things slightly and consider an inertial observer in outer space. Does he feel any effects of time dilation on himself? Does he live any longer?

I think we both know an inertial observer doesn't really have allot to do with my theory, also what velocity will this observer be accelerating to , If this observer is stationary, why would he feel any effects of time dilation, live longer etc ??? Also these effects would not be observable from the inertial observers perspective. I'm not sure if your trying to say a stationary observer is also moving at the speed of light ??

The short answer is no and no?

Edited by PureGenius

I think we both know an inertial observer doesn't really have allot to do with my theory, also what velocity will this observer be accelerating to , If this observer is stationary, why would he feel any effects of time dilation, live longer etc ??? Also these effects would not be observable from the inertial observers perspective. I'm not sure if your trying to say a stationary observer is also moving at the speed of light ??

The short answer is no and no?

All inertial observers are stationary relative to themselves. You need to be more precise when discussing speeds as they must be relative to something else.

I think we both know an inertial observer doesn't really have allot to do with my theory, also what velocity will this observer be accelerating to

Not an accelerating observer, specifically just an inertial one.

If this observer is stationary, why would he feel any effects of time dilation, live longer etc ???

The observer being stationary is not a well defined notion. He is of course always stationary relative to himself or any comoving observer.

Also these effects would not be observable from the inertial observers perspective.

Right, as far as the inertial observer sees it his clock is just ticking away exactly as it always has.

I'm not sure if your trying to say a stationary observer is also moving at the speed of light ??

That is not what I am saying. For sure, any two inertial observers will never measure their relative speeds to be c or greater.

You can have separation speeds >c and the expansion of space time can give apparent faster than c motion (locally the speeds are <c).

I don't understand how one can use time dilation effects to say that people lived longer on the Earth. Whatever you measure the speed of the earth relative to, the people on the earth age at the same rate they always have done, as they measure it. Or am I missing what you are saying?

I'll try to answer at higher velocities there is a time differential . This effects biological aging. I know my information is not completely cohesive but I'll submit a more detailed version if I ever have time. Thanks for the interest , and reading my posts.

Unity the satya yuga and the Kali yuga are the first and last eras ie time periods according to the Vedas these are 1,728,000 and 432,000 years also the four eras start again at Satya when Kali ends.

Let us please keep the topics dealing with religion kept in the religion section.

The Vedas are a collection of ancient manuscripts with cosmological information epic stories basically a compendium of ancient hindu knowledge. Time dilation effects are both biological and environmental, If the whole system ie galaxy is moving along at the speed of light all subsystems as in solar system galactic arms etc are under the effects of time dilation.

The Vedas are a collection of ancient manuscripts with cosmological information epic stories basically a compendium of ancient hindu knowledge. Time dilation effects are both biological and environmental, If the whole system ie galaxy is moving along at the speed of light all subsystems as in solar system galactic arms etc are under the effects of time dilation.

So, it is religion. This belongs in the religion section.

Need to consider that not everyone views the Vedas the same way.

The Bible says one thing, the Qur'an another and Torah something else.

Going back to the science, you need to show that time dilation would cause the effects stated using outside sources.

Speeding up there shouldn't be any. The lifespan would be the same. Could observe more of a slower moving frame of reference. Watch the world unfold beneath you, which would be something, but it would not help your own lifespan out any.

I'm not even sure what it would mean to do the opposite and try to come to a relative Stop. We would see such a vessel speeding away, while relative to a hypothetical center it maintains position.

Edited by Endy0816

I only answered unity out of courtesy I also asked for moderation, as he was off topic now I'm being warned this doesn't make sense. I understand the point hyper you make the rules I'm not arguing against you I'm just confused .as to why I'm being further notified of an earlier mistake when unity obviously baited me into giving that answer twice.

I only answered unity out of courtesy I also asked for moderation, as he was off topic now I'm being warned this doesn't make sense. I understand the point hyper you make the rules I'm not arguing against you I'm just confused .as to why I'm being further notified of an earlier mistake when unity obviously baited me into giving that answer twice.

No, I never went off topic. I simply asked for specifics within your explanations. You brought up those pieces of information regarding religion and I decided to go along with it. If I recall, you brought up the Vedas as an argument.

Back to the four yugas our lifespans were altered by 999,900 this was due to our galaxy travelling at 1,000 times the speed of light. The size difference was also very substantial at maximum galactic velocity as in the satya yuga humans were around 20 feet tall, I theorize that the size difference a factor of 7 caused by a form of biological atomic enlargement, this is b the result of individual atoms expanding due to increased energy overwhelming the fields causing then to expand thus larger humans.

Strange that the fossil and skeletal evidence shows a rather gradual increase in our human ancestor's stature.

Then there is this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_sapiens

Anatomically modern humans first appear in the fossil record in Africa about 195,000 years ago, and studies of molecular biology give evidence that the approximate time of divergence from the common ancestor of all modern human populations was 200,000 years ago.

Funny, we have found lots of massive +/- 200 million year old dinosaur skulls and bones, but we have never found ANY 200,000 years old 6 m (20 ft) tall human remains.

Edited by arc

Good points arc

Funny, we have found lots of massive +/- 200 million year old dinosaur skulls and bones, but we have never found one 200,000 year old 6 m (20 ft) tall human remains.

Maybe because the galaxy was slowing down the advanced races of earth in an effort to avoid losing their 100,000 year lifespans left earth at several times the speed of light to mitigate the slowing effect. I also don't know if carbon dating can be considered reliable due to the possible effects that Time dilation might have on biological systems.

Edited by PureGenius

I don't have a way to post equations , I'm on a 55 dollar mini tablet and one third of my posts disappear because of my terrible Wi-Fi connection I am working on it klaynos. I'm still working out the variables . Some of the math I used in my , equations was off I had to simplify my variables to get my solutions . I apologize if this caused any additional confusion.

Edited by PureGenius