Time Flow and Black holes

PureGenius

Time flow is increased by a factor of 5 when the speed of light is reached, so one might postulate that at approximately 21 times the speed of light time could start going backwards, well this is not what happens, instead time dilation remains in effect and even at speeds of up to 1000 times the speed of light186,000,000 million miles per second.I postulate time does not reverse direction unless one is inside a black hole white hole complex. The effects of such high velocitys are increased lifespan and in increased mental and physical capacity. The energy flowing between the two universes is maintaining the equilibrium of space time matrix , also it is the bridge between atoms causing their ability to send information at 10,000 times the speed of light.This is the electrical plasma filled bridge that connects universes and atoms. When a black hole punches a white hole into a new universe Time for that new universe starts and will only end upon reentry but that universe will be reborn as universe a at the white hole b I'll have to draw up some diagrams I assure you it's not that complicated . The current speed of our galaxy is between 186,000 miles per second to 200,000 miles per second .

Edited by PureGenius

Acg you like to insult people by saying nonsense that's word salad , do you have trouble understanding relativity should I try to further simplify so your not confused.

The problem is that the only thing in common with what you've said and relativity is that both deal with the speed of light and the phrase "time dilation". I'll elaborate in a minute.

Time flow is increased by a factor of 5 when the speed of light is reached,

No, it isn't. The closest thing to it is that there is a time dilation factor of 5 when two objects have a relative velocity of approximately 0.98 c.

so one might postulate that at approximately 21 times the speed of light time could start going backwards,

Why would one postulate that?

well this is not what happens, instead time dilation remains in effect and even at speeds of up to 1000 times the speed of light

This is, quite simply, not even close to what the theory of relativity says; the theory of relativity explicitly doesn't deal with things moving (relative to each other) at speeds beyond the speed of light.

time flows forward 186,000,000 million miles per second.

This is literally nonsense; what does it mean for time to flow forward at a speed (as in, at a rate with units of distance/time)?

I postulate time does not reverse direction unless one is inside a black hole white hole complex. The effects of such high velocitys are increased lifespan and in increased mental and physical capacity.

This has nothing to do with physics now; "increased mental and physical capacity" is a biological thing.

The energy flowing between the two universes

What two universes, and why is energy flowing between them?

is maintaining the equilibrium of space time matrix

What is "space time matrix"?

, also it is the bridge between atoms causing their ability to send information at 10,000 times the speed of light.This is the electrical plasma filled bridge that connects universes and atoms. When a black hole punches a white hole into a new universe Time for that new universe starts and will only end upon reentry

What reentry? Reentry into what?

but that universe will be reborn as universe a at the white hole b I'll have to draw up some diagrams I assure you it's not that complicated.

It is nonsense; nonsense can be as complicated or simple as you want.

=Uncool-

What I'm saying is this our galaxy has been at speeds of 186000000 million miles per second. I'm not confused about the difference between time and distance. Also I had written a more detailed paper but it was eaten by a bad Wi-Fi connection. As you don't have all the information I understand the confusion. The space time matrix is the single point in our dualiverse that sets the clock for the time flow of both universes , it is located where modern science says there is a singularity, at the center of the bridge I call it the plasma vortex but it's really more like a dual vortex. Also biological effects are one of the only ways we can ascertain and measure the approximate velocity of our galaxy. Do you understand what I'm saying humans used to live 100,000 thousand years and this was caused by time dilation .I discovered this on my own. I am. S.M.J. and I figured out earths ancient speed and current speed. I am glad you took the time to read this...

According to my calculations, one could travel across our 110 light year galaxy 83 times in one day at one times the speed of light .This is evidence for the fact that our galaxy has traveled through a black hole, because at speeds of 1,000 times the speed of light 186,000,000 million miles per second., Our universe cannot possibly be large enough to contain anything moving that fast. I do not think there is a better scientific explanation for such incredible velocities, being attained by our galaxy or our earth.

Edited by PureGenius

!

Moderator Note

The topic got moved to Speculations.

PureGenius, you are the only person who makes the claims that you write in your posts. Nobody seems to agree with them. In fact, it seems a big fantasy, and it is close to trolling. You must start backing up your claims with some evidence (measurements or other observations, not just another story), or we will be forced to shut this thread down. Also, I warn you to keep this discussion polite.

To everybody else, although you may not agree with what PureGenius writes, I expect you all to remain polite too.

Satya-Yuga 1,728,000 4 4

Treta-Yuga 1,296,000 3 3

Dwapara-Yuga 864,000 2 2

Kali-Yuga 432,000 1 1

Captain this is information directly from the oldest known books on earth the Hindu Vedas, this is the timeline that according to i the writers also corresponded with the increased lifespans I described in descending order 100,000 years 10,000 years 1,000 years and our current lifespans of approximately 100 years. I'm saying the galactic speeds we're 1,000 times the speed of light 100 times the speed of light 10 times the speed. of light. And currently we are at one times the speed of light based on extrapolated information. The writers of the Vedas also said this cycle then starts at the satya yuga immediately after the end of. Kali yuga this means from 1 times the speed of light to 1,000 times the speed of light . These speeds and huge velocity increases and decreases would not be possible outside of a black hole white hole complex . I hope this satisfies some level of your evidence requirements .

Captain this is information directly from the oldest known books on earth the Hindu Vedas

I've not heard of this peer-reviewed journal of scientific experimental findings. Funny, though, that there is a religious text of the same name.

Swan is that your opinion are you saying I'm lying I'm not sure Also I think moderators should probably not be insulting to the members,as it only hurts this site and serves no scientific purpose. If I were you I wouldn't dismiss the Vedas put off hand especially in an open forum. I suppose I should pull l all my information from a more easily accessible source. My ideas may be radical as I've said before , but I'm providing the only proof there is from previous historical records, if that is somehow cheating then I'm guilty, otherwise I'm being punished for lack of modern evidence.

The speed really wouldn't enable your natural lifespan to be any longer.

More to the point a journey into a black hole is an end to you, if not the matter you are composed of. It also probably doesn't leave the Universe so much as reappear at a much later point. Not sure the effective difference is meaningful but it is there.

I almost read the Yuga cycle as a breakdown of advanced medical technology.

Need an expert on the subject, but the parallel could be made. Each successive loss resulting in an ever shorter lifespan. Several of the losses resulting in "diseases" that would even make further losses look preferable(cancer and telomere repair).

I really don't like mixing science and religion too much though. Almost see it as them corrupting each other in the process.

You can't have scientific certainty if you are relying on faith in a proof, neither can you have faith if you have certain knowledge.

I suppose I should pull l all my information from a more easily accessible source. My ideas may be radical as I've said before , but I'm providing the only proof there is from previous historical records, if that is somehow cheating then I'm guilty, otherwise I'm being punished for lack of modern evidence.

For scientific claims you should present scientific evidence. That is the point.

What I'm saying is this our galaxy has been at speeds of 186000000 million miles per second.

Relative to what? And what evidence do you have for this?

I'm not confused about the difference between time and distance. Also I had written a more detailed paper but it was eaten by a bad Wi-Fi connection. As you don't have all the information I understand the confusion. The space time matrix is the single point in our dualiverse that sets the clock for the time flow of both universes , it is located where modern science says there is a singularity, at the center of the bridge I call it the plasma vortex but it's really more like a dual vortex. Also biological effects are one of the only ways we can ascertain and measure the approximate velocity of our galaxy.

Why?

Do you understand what I'm saying humans used to live 100,000 thousand years and this was caused by time dilation .

That is not how time dilation works. With time dilation, a person will still only experience the same amount of time (i.e. a human on a spaceship going 0.99c will still only live for 100 years, relative to their own frame of reference).

I discovered this on my own. I am. S.M.J. and I figured out earths ancient speed and current speed. I am glad you took the time to read this...

According to my calculations, one could travel across our 110 light year galaxy 83 times in one day at one times the speed of light .

Then your calculations are off by a factor of about 3.3 million.

This is evidence for the fact that our galaxy has traveled through a black hole, because at speeds of 1,000 times the speed of light 186,000,000 million miles per second., Our universe cannot possibly be large enough to contain anything moving that fast. I do not think there is a better scientific explanation for such incredible velocities, being attained by our galaxy or our earth.

You have made assumptions that are either nonsense or simply wrong.

@uncool - Sorry, I didn't mean to down vote you. Got click happy. My apologies.

@PG - There is absolutely no observational evidence to back up the effects that you claim have happened. An anecdote from a religious text not withstanding, when your view of the world clashes with reality, it is not reality that is wrong.

Also, by definition, the a light year is the amount of distance light travels in one year. You cannot, by definition, travel 110 light years in 83 years at the speed of light.

Edited by Greg H.

@uncool - Sorry, I didn't mean to down vote you. Got click happy. My apologies.

@PG - There is absolutely no observational evidence to back up the effects that you claim have happened. An anecdote from a religious text not withstanding, when your view of the world clashes with reality, it is not reality that is wrong.

Also, by definition, the a light year is the amount of distance light travels in one year. You cannot, by definition, travel 110 light years in 83 years at the speed of light.

I admit I did confuse some of my material, the galaxy cannot be crossed 83 times in one day at the speed of light , thanks for the correction .

Swan is that your opinion are you saying I'm lying I'm not sure Also I think moderators should probably not be insulting to the members,as it only hurts this site and serves no scientific purpose. If I were you I wouldn't dismiss the Vedas put off hand especially in an open forum. I suppose I should pull l all my information from a more easily accessible source. My ideas may be radical as I've said before , but I'm providing the only proof there is from previous historical records, if that is somehow cheating then I'm guilty, otherwise I'm being punished for lack of modern evidence.

I have most certainly not accused you of lying, and I don't see where I have insulted you. In fact, I don't see where I mentioned you at all in my post.

I have called into question your so-called evidence. Are you claiming that the Vedas is verifiably factual in nature? This seems to me to be on par with the Bible being claimed as evidence of talking snakes.

Yes, you are being punished for your lack of evidence, modern or not. As ajb says, if you make a scientific claim, you need to back it up with scientific evidence.

I admit I did confuse some of my material, the galaxy cannot be crossed 83 times in one day at the speed of light , thanks for the correction .

I can understand confusion - but this was so far off, I'd say it stems more from a complete lack of understanding of the material than any confusion.

One day of travel at the speed of light is one light day, which is roughly 173 AU. Relatively speaking, in terms of crossing the galaxy, you haven't even left the driveway yet.

Great thanks and just to let you all know I'm actually Stephen hawking I guess it's not so funny now. Ok I get it I've been told my ideas are a fantasy and my sources are not good enough, luckily for me I'm not deterred by adversity, it is the disdain of others that drive us to greater heights of mental illumination so really I'm glad you all feel so confident. I will prove my theory most likely all of them and then I think I will start a science forum were insult and belittling is not the preferred teaching method.

Edited by PureGenius

Interesting acg if you ask me this study is biased, and really not that well thought through was George Washington deluded when he wanted to break away from British rule, was einstien wrong for thinking he was right when none of his colleagues agreed with him. No the study was created by weak personalities trying to justify their apathy, and explain other individuals seeming unfounded confidence.acg using the guise of science to constantly attack people, is still just bad karma.

The instant our univers,e universe a came into existence our supermassive black holes electromagnetic field filled the limits of our universes space time, defining the limits of universe. Just as our galaxy's black hole controls out galaxy's velocity and position, so does our universes black hole control our universes time. This is why exceeding the speed of light creates a time variation, because our universes black holes magnetic field is just as fast so to escape the influence of time one must nullify that speed of light magnetic field. Our universe is an excretion disk spinning around a central black white hole.

The Sumerian king list, states that a large succession of rulers were in power for an average of 36,000 years each for this to be possible those individuals lifespans were most likely in excess of 50,000 years, although this isn't scientific evidence I'm building on my theory and I have a lot more to go over.

The big bang is not an elegant theory nor is it cyclical in it's structure, these alone are not evidence of its inaccuracy just points I'd like to make, also I will point out my theory incorporates the idea that my structure and concept is simple and cyclical thus follows the norm within nature.0

Back to the four yugas our lifespans were altered by 999,900 this was due to our galaxy travelling at 1,000 times the speed of light. The size difference was also very substantial at maximum galactic velocity as in the satya yuga humans were around 20 feet tall, I theorize that the size difference a factor of 7 caused by a form of biological atomic enlargement, this is b the result of individual atoms expanding due to increased energy overwhelming the fields causing then to expand thus larger humans.

Edited by PureGenius

The instant our univers,e universe a came into existence our supermassive black holes electromagnetic field filled the limits of our universes space time, defining the limits of universe. Just as our galaxy's black hole controls out galaxy's velocity and position, so does our universes black hole control our universes time. This is why exceeding the speed of light creates a time variation, because our universes black holes magnetic field is just as fast so to escape the influence of time one must nullify that speed of light magnetic field. Our universe is an excretion disk spinning around a central black white hole.

The Sumerian king list, states that a large succession of rulers were in power for an average of 36,000 years each for this to be possible those individuals lifespans were most likely in excess of 50,000 years, although this isn't scientific evidence I'm building on my theory and I have a lot more to go over.

The big bang is not an elegant theory nor is it cyclical in it's structure, these alone are not evidence of its inaccuracy just points I'd like to make, also I will point out my theory incorporates the idea that my structure and concept is simple and cyclical thus follows the norm within nature.0

Back to the four yugas our lifespans were altered by 999,900 this was due to our galaxy travelling at 1,000 times the speed of light. The size difference was also very substantial at maximum galactic velocity as in the satya yuga humans were around 20 feet tall, I theorize that the size difference a factor of 7 caused by a form of biological atomic enlargement, this is b the result of individual atoms expanding due to increased energy overwhelming the fields causing then to expand thus larger humans.

Building on a theory blindly is the worst thing that you could do.

All I see in here is crackpottery. I don't know if this is supposed to be taken seriously or not. None of this makes sense.