The Photosphere Bubble

zorro

Question: Is surface tension holding the photosphere together more than the Gravitational fields ???

Judging by the way Solar storms rip thru the Photosphere then contracting back to reform, it seems that the Photosphere is more in surface tension not gravitational compression.

http://solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov/feature1.shtml

sunspot1.jpg

Storm watching:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91H4qgFCauQ

zorro doh.gif

Edited by zorro

That site is not a reputable source. Wal Thornhill is an electric universe crank. For a start he would flatly contradict that stars are nuclear fusion powered - as solar fusion was the base of two of your recent threads this could cause a little bit of a contradiction. What that site says is only really evidence for what Wal Thornhill reckons ...

There are hundreds of good sites out there dealing with physics and cosmology - try Nasa for a start.

That site is not a reputable source. Wal Thornhill is an electric universe crank. For a start he would flatly contradict that stars are nuclear fusion powered - as solar fusion was the base of two of your recent threads this could cause a little bit of a contradiction. What that site says is only really evidence for what Wal Thornhill reckons ...

There are hundreds of good sites out there dealing with physics and cosmology - try Nasa for a start.

Thanx Imatfaal, I deleted it I mostly chose it for the pictogram. zorro

Test of multiquote zz

Test of multiquote wxx

----- parts deleted. .. zorro -----

Test of inter aranging reply

Testing multiquote thanx

zorro note

very clumsy system in member quote arranging.

Testing double insert swipe and dangles doh.gifsun_diagram.jpg

My thought is that we need a Fusion reactor with processes similar to the Photosphere of the Sun where temps are only 7,000 dK.

Edited by zorro

My thought is that we need a Fusion reactor with processes similar to the Photosphere of the Sun where temps are only 7,000 dK.

!

Moderator Note

Your previous threads on this have been closed. This one remained open because you mentioned surface tension in the OP and not fusion. If you discuss fusion in the photosphere again, this too shall be closed.

Mod

Ok close it .

Fusion / Fusion containment is a separate subject particularly in the Photosphere. I use this thread as trash to try the clumsy Multi Quote and iPhone commands.

Zorro

Test photo insertion on iPhone.

Edited by zorro