..New Theory of "Frozen Universe" by Arkadius

Arkadius

1.It makes many predictions

Please show us one. This should be quantitative (i.e. have specific values that can be tested against evidence).

explaining inflation

How exactly does it explain inflation?

explaining behaviours of quantum propability mechanics

How exactly does it behave probabilities in quantum mechanics.

why it explains inflation - i mean even that simplest thing i have to tell................which one will be ? fitth time ???

on the begginin just after big bang universe were in stage named inflation ...but they wonder and so far ,no one can explain, why and how, if nothing canot be faster than light ........universe has same temperature and matter is spread almost equally so it had to happen ......and thats all they know

..what i wanna tell that reason why they were so fast ..its because of their masses which cause no curves on time -space ......( for them

as we treat as one of a primer ones : this should be base ...of clock speed calculation ).......also causes zero time break ...zero delay in universe ............than higher we go with amount of Masses clock brake starts to work faster .....

now they treat time for quantum particles same as for us

That is not really an explanation unless you can provide some quantitative (mathematical) predictions that can be compared with observation.

It appears that you can't even tell us to what extent time depends on mass. This is a fairly useless theory.

ajb ..maby according to you ..on other forums there are people, who caught idea immediately ...what exacly from theory u can not understand ??

What theory?

You have not given us anything.

ajb... Thats only reason of youre narrow mind ..to understand connection in Mass of the observer and Time Flow ..around them .. and predictions which this model will make for quantum world

...u must open youre brain on new ideas , on imagination ,cuz now ..its sad to say... but there is no difference in disscusion with you or stone wall

......is youre mind able to create hyphotetic models and discuss them ?? without at first place calling for maths ?

..i really wish to know answer on that question .....

Edited by Arkadius

ajb ..maby according to you ..on other forums there are people, who caught idea immediately ...what exacly from theory u can not understand ??

On other forums people are displaying the same mix of polite indifference, strong distaste and active debunking as is the case here. Members who are well educated in physics have explained the weaknesses in your presentation. You have chosen to ignore them.

You ask that people should be open minded to new ideas. Please answer this: do you understand that new ideas must match previous observations?

ajb... Thats only reason of youre narrow mind ..to understand connection in Mass of the observer and Time Flow ..around them .. and predictions which this model will make for quantum world

...u must open youre brain on new ideas , on imagination ,cuz now ..its sad to say... but there is no difference in disscusion with you or stone wall

!

Moderator Note

I refer you to the warning I posted earlier. Let me add to that: vague insults about others' intelligence is also contrary to the rules. Megalomaniacal bragging about yours is just poor form, considering that you aren't actually presenting anything useful.

Start in with the model and/or predictions/tests, or this gets closed.

ajb... Thats only reason of youre narrow mind ..to understand connection in Mass of the observer and Time Flow ..around them .. and predictions which this model will make for quantum world.

So explain to me carefully these connections.

You are just making vaige claims without anything to back it up.

swansot so how can he say that i didnt explain anything .... what about idea is it really sa hard to get that time may change dramaticly as dramaticly mass is decrasing ..time and gravitation..and "speed" abilities also .....(that all that is connected).....

...according to "expert above" this is nothing : D ?? ...why nobody before didnt mention about it ?

...in my opinion it can be huge huge turnaround in vision of reality ..and physics ....extended version ...thats why neutrinos so hardly reacting with any matter

...not only smaller less gravity influence by smaller masses ,but also time ..which makes them much "faster" in the observation of bigger ,heavier observer

also that theory shows clearly is not true that ... einsteins laws and gravity,time doesnt work in quantum world : )

Edited by Arkadius

Hello felas iam back again ....with more fun ......which gonna be for sure : ) ...this is also answer for Mr Expert : )

now with with a problem of Free Fall Bodies ..paradox ......

...my newest thoughts ..will show it clearer

..I canot take out of my mind for the last days........

...and i was looking everywhere ...can somebody explain me that paradox .....

...i know that they did it by Gravitational constant ...but isnt it a lil bit strange ......cuz than we got another ----> mass has no influence on gravital forces...

In that scenario if it wouldnt be explained by some huge brain cuz i am of course an idiot , crackpot ,language issues etc.......i dont understand Physics, iam not a sciencist : D which is basicly true ... (plz i really wish to stop thinking about it )

...i know that this is mad idea but ... Theory of Frozen Universe (time) .....would explain it very easily ....

heavy object has stronger gravity force but it mass slows time a bit ........than very light object ....gravity is weak but ..vuala time is quicker .... and they reach destination exacly at same moment ....

...i know i know its crazy to imagine universe so various like that !

Edited by Arkadius

ajb - basicly we know that for object which is moving around speed of light ,time is changing right ??? (slowing)

..what i did .....i only implanted that to the quantum world .....and described consequences of such "extended reality"

Edited by Arkadius

ajb - basicly we know that for object which is moving around speed of light ,time is changing right ??? (slowing)

Moving clocks tick slower as compared to starionary clocks. But this is as compared to a stationary clock, as far as any inertial observer is conserned their clock is ticking just the same as it ever did.

..what i did .....i only implanted that to the quantum world .....and described consequences of such "extended reality"

Klaynos what makes no sense for you, where half sentences u saw?

For complete proves and evidences ..i agree

Edited by Arkadius

ajb of course i am aware what mathemathics are ...but at least my friend is it clear how this model works? .....where time and speed is dependend of mass....... is that already clear for you ...and why we see inflation , why we see probability .... why we see wave nature of light