..New Theory of "Frozen Universe" by Arkadius

Arkadius

Sorry Administrators i didnt know in which section i should put this concept as i rarely use forums ......

I published my thoughts , send them to few smart people,forums etc... but....some twisted answers and reactions ...very very strange to me ...everyone is pretending to be the smartes one ,but no one want to understand and listen ....everywhere i tried they banned me calling me crackpot ...so ill try here .

To understand quantum world we need to be like Copernicus ... we need first to stop world of MASS(material objects)where we live in ..then put on motion quantum particles ...

Idea of ..why quantum world is completly unpredictable is because there are DIFFERENCES IN TIME ...different clocks for quantum mechanics ...other for matter and mass objects...

.. generally different time for various mass.......

...NO MASS(gravity) ->NO TIME.......

...lets visualize it ............and stop to near absolute zero "main watch" ....what we see ...........Frozen Scientists tryin to catch and calculate particles which are moving with "high speed" and can be (some of them -proper size ) at the other end of universe ..or basicly everywhere,or anywhere (as we see now in sup.posit) ..from our perspective it looks like they faster than us

speed = diferences in mas = dif. in time flow

m=1/t t- v of time flow

It explains Superposition of some bozons ....

observer t ->

smaller objects t --->

quantum world t-----------------> light etc

It explains Superposition of some bozons ....

..explains Alan Guth Inflation ..same temp ...(basicly just after big bang there "was no time yet" until matter occured , so particles could travel in a matter of "second" on far far distances ..thats why we see same temperature and quite equeal mass everywhere ) (Alan Guth belives those particles were going with a speed much faster than light ...iam saying not nessesairly ..its only doferences in mass and time on that level

On Einstein graph that with speed .., mass and time(it supposed to be 1 on graph) ..just near zero we should add mirror pic that also ..time is getting slower (for us ..runs from us) ...when mass is decreasing .....yes they noticed (all that changes in time ) but they didnt understand real cause and nature

It so simple also that if Universe was so hot at the begginin and got cooler ..when mass occured it basicly meant it GOT FROZEN .....

--time is not constant also in quantum world as they treat it now...

...Stephen Hawking as an Tv icon ...of 21 century brightest minds .... which so surely explains that God ..creator ..plan..doesnt exist ...that trying to explain thing like origin of universe...

...he canot understood what that plan just brought to him ....as only he started to work on that theory of everything ...he felt suddenly that his hand first at early ages 20+ start to "freeze" than he felt whole hand and step by step all body.........all life he was fighting with God ...being completly unable to see his presence ......

...and HE gave him straight answer on his Life Mission Task ...Saint Gral of Theories....but he didnt undrestand and it wenT more more more ...and completly..... like someone showing with the finger ----->HERE ..WE ARE FROZEN ...MASS IS FROZEN

...if someone will be interested ill continue ................

You can't.

There is nothing wrong with the speculation forum, and there is a staggering amount of evidence for qm, for example your computer relies on it but that's not a discussion for this thread.

...why quantum world is completly unpredictable...

But this is not true.

The quantum physics does make predictions, but these predictions are (usually) probabalistic. More than this, these predictions seem to match nature very well.

How can i delete my threads from ths forum?

You should put all threads from QUANTUM PSYSICS to speculation ...specially if someone mention about strings or , m-branes

All threads from QUANTUM PSYSICS have been moved to speculations.

swansont-- : D

ajb-- ...yes belive me i knew that : ) .... it depends how u describe it ..... making some prediction on tommorow sunny weather ,doesnt mean its not gonna be raining

Edited by Arkadius

The quantum physics does make predictions, but these predictions are (usually) probabalistic. More than this, these predictions seem to match nature very well.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but because the predictions are probabilistic this doesn't necessarily means the the nature (even on microscopic scale) it's probabilistic.

The nature may be very "fixed" but because we don't see it as it is we make probabilistic predictions on whatever pattern we can distinguish. We don't have/we can't see all the data.

Use an imaginary square and look at the sky. You will see the moon now and then, inside your square (that with just one "body";imagine many). The same with quantum mechanics.

The nature may be very "fixed" but because we don't see it as it is we make probabilistic predictions on whatever pattern we can distinguish.

All experiments seem to agree with the probabalistic predictions of quantum mechanics, which is tied to that fact that we have a superposition principal. It seems that nature is probabalistic, unless we are really missing something.

All experiments seem to agree with the probabalistic predictions of quantum mechanics, which is tied to that fact that we have a superposition principal. It seems that nature is probabalistic, unless we are really missing something.

At least people considers this. You being one?

I don't want to break the rules of this forum; I will just say that I'm working at it. With which success... well. I'm a child in physics. I admit. A hobby, not a preferred area anyway.

But people can distinguish patterns.... or became delusional. tongue.png

also ajb ...plz ...all that we already know about quantum physics predictions.... i really dont wanna discus what ....you or someone else had on mind .......all that what u trying to argue its not the point of thread ......

i wanna speak about essence about model of universe - which had been described .... is it stupid or smart idea .....what are the chances if yes that this might be true ...or if not why ....... where did i make mistakes etc....

...cuz other way its gonna be road to nowhere

Edited by Arkadius

At least people considers this. You being one?

I don't want to break the rules of this forum; I will just say that I'm working at it. With which success... well. I'm a child in physics. I admit. A hobby, not a preferred area anyway.

But people can distinguish patterns.... or became delusional. tongue.png

There is the idea of hidden variables and various refinements of the idea. However, we have Bell's inequlity, which basically says that the predictions of quantum mechanics cannot be reproduced by a local hidden variables theory. Today, all experiments seem to support standard quantum mechanics, though there maybe some loopholes in the experiments. This is not my area of expertese.

i wanna speak about essence about model of universe - which had been described .... is it stupid or smart idea .....what are the chances if yes that this might be true ...or if not why ....... where did i make mistakes etc....

...cuz other way its gonna be road to nowhere

You have not given us much to work with. As Klynos says, you will need to make some predictions using your "theory" and show how they fit with our current observations. You have some claims, but little to back it up as I see it.

Like i said if i meet here interested people i will continue . Klynos is absolutely right ...at first step i just wanted to seed idea and little different point of view on universe ..where we dont have to create some completly unrealistic ideas like strings or m-dimension to explain behaviour of quantum world .......(which can be easily explained by some various changes in time flow ,speed, mass etc...)

it also possible you re just dead right (theory) now and create your illusion of this life used by fractions of information as memory......smile.png

anyhow I sort of suggested that already the universe frozen because I believe its in constant superpositioning with no self collapse as wave particle duality and everything else in it also exist in superposition.as your reference frame always the same then lets say your position is constant zero dimensional.that means there is no time nor space.

Edited by sheever

Like i said if i meet here interested people i will continue .

!

Moderator Note

People have asked you questions, so this is moot. The next step is to tell us about the model and how it potentially can be tested. That's part of the requirement of posting in speculations.

swansont true true , but potentialy u think that type of model could really exist ? ... smile.png and how u like story with Stephen Hawking evil.gif

It's your model, isn't it? If it exists, discuss it. If it doesn't exist, then we close the thread.

now little more explanation ....

...... about meaning of frozen ..... i used it to visualize what really is going on ....... macro world is "frozen" (compared to quantum) ..diferences in time flow .........

....put any TV movie on pause || (macro world is stoped and u (quantum particle )can walk freely all over the room etc............thats how from quantum perspective our world (big scales) looks like.........

Alan Guth which i like very much ...mention that on the begginin ,just after big bang our universe expanded so many ..thousands milions...times faster than the speed of light .....

..what i say is no ..it didnt ....that effect was caused by different time flow in a quantum scale .. so thats how i see time - interconnected with mass gravity ...and i would say speed ........

...all those speculations and calculations..for example einstein's ...that macro objects ,observer etc...can travel with a speed of light are wrong in my opinion

..the only way to travel with speed or near or above of light ...is to decrease mass ...than time is flowing different ...and we observers notice differences in speed

thats why i think mass , gravity , time and speed are 1

This atribute of universe will allow in the future to communicate all over far faaar distances beetween galaxies without any lags ...

About quantum world ...these days scientist think they looking for smalest particle Higgs bozon.......but instead ... they will find "all ocean of particles"
...and those are "other dimmensions" and possibly other universes but in lower range of scales ..it can be less and less ....

Edited by Arkadius

few things it makes Klaynos ...first of all it remove not nessairly created fantasy theories like strings or m-membranes 11 dimmensios : D to explain quantum world here u got easy connection diversity of mass and time flow slowup ......

everything is depended from MASS ...yore time and youre speed ...(abilities)

..thats the idea .... in my opinion the slowup is fluent ..on the graph lets put on

on x - mass

y- time slow rythm basicly Time

graph related to Mass and Time ...

it will be almost zeroo up till masses i think hmm maby 1 gram maby less ...from that point gravity looks like has much much bigger influence on everything ....why i think that way

...lets see at those little spiders ...iam not even telling how perfect out of world technology they are ...but what they can do against gravitation .......for example tiger technologicly would be lot less complicated than even some bugs with 10 legs 50 eyes etc ....than

we see how structure had to be different (strong bones , organisms needed strong frame) from changes of mass from a amount of lil spider to ours

so on scale all that scheme will look like similar to tangent function ..where from lil objects like prop single sand grain time flow starts to slow and from 1 gram acceleretaes also but how smoothly ....and what exacly amount of mass is needed o stop time ..thats interesting questions ....is it black hole or less .....maby a lot less to slow it clearly

Edited by Arkadius

first of all it remove not nessairly created fantasy theories like strings or m-membranes 11 dimmensios

That is not exactly a prediction; unless your theory actually does predict the number of space-time dimensions?

You don't seem to have made any predictions here that one can test. To do that you will really need a mathematical model, something in which you can calculate and make predictions. These predictions can then be tested against nature via experiments.

to explain quantum world here u got easy connection diversity of mass and time flow slowup ......

But you haven't explained anything until you can provide a quantitative (i.e. mathematical) relationship between mass and time, and then show how this explains the quantum world. A few vague phrases and ... dots explains nothing.

Edited by Strange

1.It makes many predictions like -i think its close- explaining inflation plus explaining behaviours of quantum propability mechanics ...just that makes it worth to continue in my opinion ....of course evidences ....we could have if we for example measure time around really really heavy objects like sun ....than we know approximately that inflation went short but ......we know distance 14 mld l.y .........we could measure those particles which seems to be "faster than light and time"

.....all that for sure is depended from Mass=Gravity=Ts

Edited by Arkadius