Basis for how to build a "free energy" "overunity" motor-generator?

Windevoid

Basis for how to build a "free energy" "overunity" motor-generator?

I haven't checked every part, but I think this works as a basis for a self-running motor-generator.

Electromagnets/coils/solenoids/inductors with different strengths as the magnets/electromagnets they pull defy the Lenz-law-following-Newton's-third-law-and-following-the-Law-of-Conservation-of-Energy.

One line of wire powered by x watts makes y magnetism, enough to move a compass.

But a coil of wire (solenoid/inductor/electromagnet/coil) of 100 or so turns makes enough magnetism to move a motor armature or a ceramic two-inch-by-one-inch-half-inch-deep magnet, while still using about the same x watts.

So more turns of wire, then, means more energy created for x watts.

You just connect the motor created as such to a generator of sufficient efficiency, and produce more energy than you consume.

More details:

"STARGATE MOTOR FULL DEMO"

"SELF CHARGING?"

"Origins of Energy Synthesis by Professor Eric Dollard"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA2tLgL0HqE

"Secrets of Anti-Gravity Technology"

"emV014: Newton's 3rd Law is Bunk"

Edited by Windevoid

Search for free energy device in Wikipedia, and you get to Perpetual motion.

Perpetual motion describes "motion that continues indefinitely without any external source of energy; impossible in practice because of friction." It can also be described as "the motion of a hypothetical machine which, once activated, would run forever unless subject to an external force or to wear". There is a scientific consensus that perpetual motion is impossible, as it would violate the first or second law of thermodynamics.

You may argue passionately about it being a possibility. However, the idea has been around for a very long time, and no one has ever made one. If they were possible, they would be used already.

The history of perpetual motion machines dates back to the Middle Ages.

n 1870, E.P. Willis of New Haven, Connecticut made money from a "proprietary" perpetual motion machine. A story of the overly complicated device with a hidden source of energy appears in Scientific American article "The Greatest Discovery Ever Yet Made." Investigation into the device eventually found a source of power that drove it.

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

Abraham Lincoln

You cannot win this one.

I don't think you could patent this stuff. The things would be too close to existing motor and generator technology. The competitors would be everywhere even if you could patent it. The motor-generator idea is everywhere on YouTube and off. Other ideas are, too.

I don't think you could patent this stuff. The things would be too close to existing motor and generator technology. The competitors would be everywhere even if you could patent it. The motor-generator idea is everywhere on YouTube and off. Other ideas are, too.

I somehow think that the lack of perpetual motion devices is not because they can't be patented, but rather because such devices violate the laws of physics and are impossible.

OK, if you live in the USA, your power company is required to buy any electricity you generate in excess of what you use. Build your over-unity motor-generator and sell the power. Everyone else can too. If you are right, there is no need for nuclear, coal, gas, or any other generators now in use.

OK, if you live in the USA, your power company is required to buy any electricity you generate in excess of what you use. Build your over-unity motor-generator and sell the power. Everyone else can too. If you are right, there is no need for nuclear, coal, gas, or any other generators now in use.

Funny thing is that none of the peddlers of such devices seem to be doing this. The need investors and more investors, though.

Funny thing is that none of the peddlers of such devices seem to be doing this. The need investors and more investors, though.

Unfortunately, there are people who do no understand the laws of thermodynamics (perhaps skeptical of science) that are unable to understand the fallacy of perpetual motion, and who are eager to waste time and money. Perpetual motion wheels are incredibly simple, guileful devices that have deceived clever people.

442px-Perpetual_Motion_by_Norman_Rockwel

From October 1920 Popular Science

Edited by EdEarl

Unfortunately, there are people who do no understand the laws of thermodynamics (perhaps skeptical of science) that are unable to understand the fallacy of perpetual motion, and who are eager to waste time and money. Perpetual motion wheels are incredibly simple, guileful devices that have deceived clever people.

442px-Perpetual_Motion_by_Norman_Rockwel

From October 1920 Popular Science

Things never change. And I guess page 26 read "Perpetual Motion? - see front cover"

" Basis for how to build a "free energy" "overunity" motor-generator? "

how does the motor it self start ?

edit-

lol

i like in the second video he's all

" it's holding "

as the volts are dropping fast,

then takes away the camera so you do not see the voltage decrease anymore.

Edited by krash661

" Basis for how to build a "free energy" "overunity" motor-generator? "

how does the motor it self start ?

If E=E+[math]\epsilon[/math] for every revolution of the over unity device, then one might turn it with their fingers or a crank to start it. Then, for each revolution it is supposed to get an additional [math]\epsilon[/math] of energy. Thus, the second revolution is supposed to run faster and generate more energy. The longer it runs the more energy it is supposed to generate, as it runs faster and faster. If one isn't careful, it must run so fast it will blow up.

If E=E+[math]\epsilon[/math] for every revolution of the over unity device, then one might turn it with their fingers or a crank to start it. Then, for each revolution it is supposed to get an additional [math]\epsilon[/math] of energy. Thus, the second revolution is supposed to run faster and generate more energy. The longer it runs the more energy it is supposed to generate, as it runs faster and faster. If one isn't careful, it must run so fast it will blow up.

so it still needs an external power source ?

edit-

it appears this is nothing more than what is already in hybrid cars,

they charge them selves.

all in all,

he's just using magnets to increase the flux of the brushes in the motor that escape.

which isn't bad idea.

but it's just using magnets instead of current.

Edited by krash661

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On these sites:

http://phy214uhart.wikispaces.com/Ma...ue+To+Currents

and

http://www.pa.msu.edu/courses/2000fa.../solenoid.html

It says that a magnetic field (force) only depends on turns, "length", and a few variables that aren't explained at all.

It is not (volts times amps)/distance or (volts times amps)/(speed times time).

Now, since energy is force multiplied by distance (times cosine theta), this would be the source of the over unity.

Devoidwind,

Do you also post on linguists' sites saying " I don't know anything about Swahili but you are wrong- it doesn't have anything like that many cases"?

Is it just science where you feel that a total lack of understanding doesn't inhibit your freedom to post rubbish?

How about knitting?

Do you turn up on "knittingforums" and say " but using pearl takes 12345.67 times as much wool as reverse stockinette stitch" without being troubled by the fact that you have absolutely no idea what you are on about?

Devoidwind, if you honestly feel strongly about it then just buy the thing, try it out and tell us your findings.

For a number of reasons it simply isn't logical. Infinite lifeforms populating the Universe, black-holes everywhere, etc.

There might be a hundred snake oil salesmen but that doesn't mean they are selling something you should buy.

More practical than a free energy device, would be to find a novel way to tap into a large existing source.

Assorted planetary magnetic fields and geothermal sources would be our best bet. Plenty of more hypothetical sources out there though.

Wouldn't be truly free, certainly not free of consequences, but long lasting on a human scale.

Edited by Endy0816

• 3 months later...

Dear Originator of this post,

Although I see that most of the people here are sceptical about your idea, I tend to believe it.

Can I request you to provide me with the specifications of the components used to build the "Self Changing" Assembly. I wish to assemble it and show to people that Over Unity indeed works.

<removed by mod - please communicate with OP by PM if you wish to pass email addresses>

Thanks

Vijai Maurya