dual universe time mirror black hole theory

PureGenius

I'll be the one laughing a couple years from now when I win the Nobel prize

How do you expect to win the Nobel prize when you refuse to explain your theory? Do you think the committee will take your word for it?

As einstien didn't get a Nobel prize for his theory of relativity and instead for his work on the photoelectric effect you may be quite right I doubt anyone will back my theory and further more I apologize for wasting your time. I am not any kind of schooled scientist. I was having a really bad week and I think maybe I'll just put it in book form that way if someone is interested they can just get v the book. I really don't know why I overreacted so no offense you guys have every right to think I'm wrong.

I think all the matter in our universe arrived through a white hole moving at many times the speed of light at this point the matter was slowed enough for galaxy's stars and civilizations to unfold in a normal timeline. As the speed increases exponentially under the pressure of the white holes unbelievable force. This area of the inner universe I have named th the existence zone where time moves like it does now ie an average human lifespan around 80 years . Beyond this point imagine another giant circle this is the speed of light vector or S.O.L.V. for short ,all matter hits 286,000 mps time stops ie human lifespans increase by approximately 1,920 years .Of course up till this point human lifespans will increase gradually . Once the solv is reached I speculate all objects become highly luminous and energised this space beyond the solv I call the high energy output zone. Once all matter begins to exceed the speed of light time may reverse and begin moving backwards but it is not important because at somewhere around this point in space the white hole will become a black hole and reverse spin pulling all the matter backwards through space. Then the matter enters the black hole and it's sped up to many times the solv this energy then arrives at a distant point in space and forms a twin universe. In the space between universes there is what I have termed time mirror this is not barrier but a way to explain the duality of the space time construct .The time differential can be explained by the reversal of time, when matter is sped up to many times the solv time goes backwards so the two universes actually form at the same time vector. As in one universe is going out from the white hole but the universe it is has already arrived at many times the sol before this universe was born. This creates a perfect system that is always renewed through its own circular motions. There is allot of very interesting reasons this theory makes sense .I also postulate that the atomic nucleus of an atom contains a black hole or white hole.This explains Einstein's spooky action at a distance as light can travel ie information between these two distant points Instantly.Through their respective black or white hole. As the ancients used to say microsm macrosm. There is allot more but I will stop here if u take time to read this thank you.

post-91277-0-51028800-1374120101.png

Edited by PureGenius

No I do not think there is a photon in a galaxy In the observable universe moving in excess of the speed of light . Unless one is referring to the event horizon of say the black hole in the center of a far distant galaxy or our own milky way galaxy . It it's known that internal operating speeds of black holes must be in excess of s.o.l. . Unless they have reclassified the inside of a black hole to observable universe I'm not sure Also. I appreciate the question this forum is awesome.

I think all the matter in our universe arrived through a white hole moving at many times the speed of light at this point the matter was slowed enough for galaxy's stars and civilizations to unfold in a normal timeline. As the speed increases exponentially under the pressure of the white holes unbelievable force. This area of the inner universe I have named th the existence zone where time moves like it does now ie an average human lifespan around 80 years . Beyond this point imagine another giant circle this is the speed of light vector or S.O.L.V. for short ,all matter hits 286,000 mps time stops ie human lifespans increase by approximately 1,920 years .Of course up till this point human lifespans will increase gradually . Once the solv is reached I speculate all objects become highly luminous and energised this space beyond the solv I call the high energy output zone. Once all matter begins to exceed the speed of light time may reverse and begin moving backwards but it is not important because at somewhere around this point in space the white hole will become a black hole and reverse spin pulling all the matter backwards through space. Then the matter enters the black hole and it's sped up to many times the solv this energy then arrives at a distant point in space and forms a twin universe. In the space between universes there is what I have termed time mirror this is not barrier but a way to explain the duality of the space time construct .The time differential can be explained by the reversal of time, when matter is sped up to many times the solv time goes backwards so the two universes actually form at the same time vector. As in one universe is going out from the white hole but the universe it is has already arrived at many times the sol before this universe was born. This creates a perfect system that is always renewed through its own circular motions. There is allot of very interesting reasons this theory makes sense .I also postulate that the atomic nucleus of an atom contains a black hole or white hole.This explains Einstein's spooky action at a distance as light can travel ie information between these two distant points Instantly.Through their respective black or white hole. As the ancients used to say microsm macrosm. There is allot more but I will stop here if u take time to read this thank you.

Is there any evidence which supports this, or any way it can be tested?

I don't think current sciences ,can create a black hole in a laboratory nor can the edge of the universe be seen through any telescope we possess..I am excited about the new telescope being built that will be 156 times more powerful than Hubble . Maybe then we can ascertain the speed of galaxy's at the edge of our universe and if they are in fact moving at the speed of light. Also I have more as I stated, more details as to evidence I'm still working on that but I will try and put my information into a more cohesive format as of now I'm not comfortable posting it . I have pulled my information from many sources so it's difficult to explain but I will try as soon as I can .

You have an interesting idea with regards to quantum entanglement. If there is a black/white hole at the center of every atom (which I suspect there is), and it is a time reversal effect (which I support), then information will be conveyed instantaneously, and possibly even affect the past. Needless to say, and unfortunately, I do have faith that the future can affect the past on multiple levels dealing with physics and computation, but there has been A LOT of experimentation with regards to this possible truth and no evidence to support the claim, at least none that I'm aware of.

I don't believe in the dual universe part of your theory though. I believe that there is only one universe, and that everything that exists exists within that universe. Who knows how big it actually will turn out to be though. Who knows how small it can be? The only way that that assertion of mine will be proven false is if we redefine the term universe.

Pop. I assure you there is more than one universe if I am correct there could be billions of universes connected by black holes and as to scale an infinite number of sizes from sub atomic to something that would put our universe in perspective As a baseball in the center of our galaxy if it were the only thing contained in that radial space.

I don't think current sciences ,can create a black hole in a laboratory nor can the edge of the universe be seen through any telescope we possess..

According to current science, we will never be able to see the edge of the universe. How would you be able to tell where the edge was, anyway?

Pop. I assure you there is more than one universe if I am correct there could be billions of universes connected by black holes and as to scale an infinite number of sizes from sub atomic to something that would put our universe in perspective As a baseball in the center of our galaxy if it were the only thing contained in that radial space.

"Assuring" in science means having a model and data to back it up. Otherwise, it's "BS-ing"

Are we still discussing the possibility of my theory being correct ? Black holes are not speculation and einstiens theory of relativity has been proven in many ways. Also my theory is based on all the current scientific information available .If you really want to know if I'm right look up dark flow it is caused by the black hole at the center of the universe.

Are we still discussing the possibility of my theory being correct ?

Your idea is not a theory. It's a totally incomprehensible word salad of misused buzz words which lack any kind of scientific value.

.If you really want to know if I'm right look up dark flow it is caused by the black hole at the center of the universe.

Dark flow has nothing at all to do with black holes, and there is no center of the universe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_flow

Edited by ACG52

Ac I will have to disagree with you on both counts also you have no idea what dark flow is it was only recently discovered .It it's caused by one our universes spiral arms forming.And. your continued insult about word salad makes me think you do not have the knowledge base to understand my theory much less argue the possibility of it I think you should put forth an actual argument against any aspect of my theory instead of repeated personal attacks..

It it's caused by one our universes spiral arms

You can't seem to keep straight the difference between a galaxy and the universe. The universe doesn't have spiral arms. Nor does the universe have a center. Nor is there a black hole at that non-existent center.

I think you should put forth an actual argument against any aspect of my theory instead of repeated personal attacks..

Your idea doesn't have enough cohesiveness to be parsed. It's as though random words and badly misunderstood popularizations were strung together, and you saying argue against this. There is no 'this' to argue against. There are no white holes. Things do not enter black holes and come out somewhere else. There are no 'time shifts'. The Big Bang is well supported by a wealth of evidence and prediction which you seem to be totally unaware of. The universe did not come out of a black hole.

I think it is your limited opinion of the scope and possibilities within the framework of current sciences that is hurting your ability to mount a reasonable argument. The simple time variances I describe are well within the scope of einstienian physics also all the terms I use are well known to theoretical physicists. You assume too much and your knowledge of the big bang seems to be as limited as your knowledge of relativity. Make an actual argument based on knowledge you actually have in your possession our I can't continue to take you seriously.

Make an actual argument based on knowledge you actually have in your possession our I can't continue to take you seriously.

I'm not really concerned with you taking me seriously. I certainly don't take you seriously.

You assume too much and your knowledge of the big bang seems to be as limited as your knowledge of relativity.

Perhaps I should return my degree in physics in favor of making bad youtube videos.

Do you have any evidence at all in support of your ideas? Any predictions? Any calculations?

The Big Bang theory exactly predicts the ratio of primordial hydrogen, helium, lithium and deuterium, and the mechanism which produced it. Does your nonsense do the same? If so, let's see it.

The Big Bang theory exactly predicted the black box spectrum of the CMBR, so closely that the error bars are smaller than the data points.

wmap3year.png Does your idea do that?

The Big Bang theory explains cosmological red-shift. Does your idea do that?

The Big Ban theory predicts the uniformity of the CMBR.

Does your idea come even close to doing anything?

You don't even seem to know the difference between the universe and a galaxy.

What are your educational credentials?

Edited by ACG52