dual universe time mirror black hole theory

PureGenius

The theory you propose is exactly what.i came up with I call it the dual universe time mirror black hole theory it's on u= tube the idea of the big bang is a mostly baseless and erroneous concept the universe did arrive through a black hole. Black hole anomalies are and have been happening on earth for millennium I.e. localized time shifts . I will in the future give a detailed version of my time differentiation modulation and the black hole mechanics involved . A great topic indeed !!!

I'll watch your video, but first I have a question. Do you have proof of these black hole anomalies? And how can you be positively sure if the universe did come from a black hole? Just asking beforehand. Will watch your video.

--- edit ---

After watching the video: how did you arrive at this theory?

Edited by Archimedes

i think i'm having a hard time finding the video,

there's one, but i'm not sure it's it since the tittles do not match fully,

could you provide the link to the video,

i'm interested.

edit-

never mind, i found it.

Edited by krash661

Black hole anomalies are and have been happening on earth for millennium I.e. localized time shifts .

This is nonsense.

That youtube was one of the most senseless wastes of bandwidth I've ever seen.

This entire idea seems to be a random collection of buzz words. There's nothing which even comes close to corresponding with reality.

Edited by ACG52

If the concepts in my theory are to grand for your minds it is no fault of mine thanks for watching the video when science proves me right you can send your apologies to my inbox . Localized time variations have occurred many are well c documented check your fact before u embarrass yourself. Again .

If the concepts in my theory are to grand for your minds it is no fault of mine thanks for watching the video when science proves me right you can send your apologies to my inbox . Localized time variations have occurred many are well c documented check your fact before u embarrass yourself. Again .

More than a little grandiose ego coupled with ignorance. Odd how they always seem to go together.

More than a little grandiose ego coupled with ignorance. Odd how they always seem to go together.

!

Moderator Note

Don't go there. Attack the argument, not the person.

And let's remember that all assertions, even in Speculations, need to have some supportive evidence. If you don't have any, then you need to make your language reflect the fact that you're stating an opinion.

Well there is there was the British pilot who saw an abandoned airfield 11 years in the future he had no reason to lie it only hurt his career. This was brought about by a storm under lightning conditions , I believe time variation anomalies are often unreported and they r obviously caused by electromagnetic flux within the earths electromagnetic sheath. Also modern science is just now beginning to acknowledge that time may be a quantum field and time itself is not a constant but a variable within the motions of interstellar matter ie black hole time reversal . Everything in the universe is mimicking the original flux field it passed through wen it our universe exited the black hole upon birth. It was drem airfield Edinburgh 1935.

Edited by PureGenius

Ac just because u have never had an original thought in your life and you are a big banger don't take it out on me . Defend your pathetic and borrowed ideas if it pleases you . Those who can't create destroy I guess that's why my ideas make u angry u aren't very smart.As to Swenson what u and I consider facts maybe completely different sorry I didn't meet your criteria.

fact

fact [fakt]

(plural facts)

n

1. something known to be true: something that can be shown to be true, to exist, or to have happened

2. truth or reality of something: the truth or actual existence of something, as opposed to the supposition of something or a belief about something

• based on fact
3. piece of information: a piece of information, e.g. a statistic or a statement of the truth

4. law actual course of events: the circumstances of an event or state of affairs, rather than an interpretation of its significance

• Matters of fact are issues for a jury, while matters of law are issues for the court.
5. law something based on evidence: something that is based on or concerned with the evidence presented in a legal case

[15th century. < Latin factum "deed" < fact- , past participle of facere "do, make"]

after the fact after something, especially a criminal act, has been done

before the fact before something, especially a criminal act, has been done

in fact or in actual fact used to correct a previous misunderstanding or to reinforce a previous statement

The phrase in fact, as in She is, in fact, correct, is spelled as two words, never as infact.

The Latin word facere "to do, make," from which fact is derived, is also the source of Englishdifficult,effect,facile,faction1,factor,fashion,feasible,feat,feature, andfetish.

1369429454-8d9a62ee9b404f06bb3f32d5fa964

Edited by krash661

It is a fact that there is a. Supermassive black hole at the center of our galaxy it is also a fact that the big bang has never been proven to be a fact. It is also a fact that my theory is not a proven fact. It is a theory I think it is allot more probable than the big bang theory . I never said I was an absolute authority on anything nor do I claim infallibility . I will not be argued against with no logical reasoning behind it . Also Ac I may have been overly overt in my comment towards you no offense .I understand people's uncomfortable attitude towards my theory and line of thought but I assure you people were very nervous when they found out the earth wasn't flat.Or when suddenly some guy decided earth wasn't the center of the cosmos. Science does not stop moving forward and ideas are the future not erroneous facts crash mull that over...

Ac just because u have never had an original thought in your life and you are a big banger don't take it out on me . Defend your pathetic and borrowed ideas if it pleases you . Those who can't create destroy I guess that's why my ideas make u angry u aren't very smart.As to Swenson what u and I consider facts maybe completely different sorry I didn't meet your criteria.

!

Moderator Note

Review of science should focus on ideas, and NOT on the person. Do not take critique of your ideas personally, and do not focus on the people who are giving you critique. This goes for everyone.

I will in the future give a detailed version of my time differentiation modulation and the black hole mechanics involved .

I haven't been able to watch the video, but could you do what you say here?

Basically I'm talking about the creation of a stable black and or white hole through the controlled environment of a laboratory in conjunction with the ability to regulate size and direction . The exact mechanics cannot be posted online, nor will I give further explanation. As to the video it explains my overall theory about the creation of the universe and its arrival through a black hole .Also there is a long history of persecution among scientists for new our radical ideas I will not fall prey to petty people dissecting my idea's l like they would a living woolly mammoth if they could I believe in knowledge it's pursuit and it's results I never worry about the opposition of those with positions and ideas to defend.

Ac just because u have never had an original thought in your life and you are a big banger don't take it out on me .

It would help if there was some actual knowledge behind the 'original thought' . Otherwise it's empty of any content. ' Original thought' is a favorite phrase of cranks.

A lot of persecuted scientists turned out to be right because they were right. They were not right because they were persecuted. We've had that argument before, it's never been evidence of anything.

So you have no math to back up your claim, and refuse to explain it in detail? Frankly, I wonder why you're wasting everyone's time, including your own.

.Also there is a long history of persecution among scientists for new our radical ideas I will not fall prey to petty people dissecting my idea's l like they would a living woolly mammoth if they could I believe in knowledge it's pursuit and it's results I never worry about the opposition of those with positions and ideas to defend.

lol

you should try for an endorser,

and try to submit your " theory "

and see what happens then.

I'll be the one laughing a couple years from now when I win the Nobel prize I won't forget how you attacked me out of fear and ignorance I guess people l like you individuals are the reason we're still using combustion engines as to crash and his lol comic book characters are not scientists and you quoting them is a sign of your childish understanding of science in general sixth finger lol is someone who gets thier science out of comic books really questioning me that's Actually really funny Time is acontrollable phenomenon get over it science is moving past your outdated notions off physics.

Edited by PureGenius

I'll be the one laughing a couple years from now when I win the Nobel prize

lol typical......

as to crash and his lol comic book characters are not scientists and you quoting them is a sign of your childish understanding of science in general sixth finger lol is someone who gets thier science out of comic books really questioning me that's Actually really funny Time is acontrollable phenomenon get over it science is moving past your outdated notions off physics.

for one,

you have no clue who you are talking to.

and what my job is.

and second,

get my science from comic books ??

i did not know,

a interest is what makes your profession and your ability,

strange.

out of curiosity,

how many PhD's do you have,

mr. scientist,

lol

and also,

you spew about out dated and such, well

the problem here is you have no clue how far behind in science you and the public actually are.

you are no where near a scientist and have not been in the trenches your whole life.

I'll be the one laughing a couple years from now when I win the Nobel prize I won't forget how you attacked me out of fear and ignorance I guess people l like you individuals are the reason we're still using combustion engines as to crash and his lol comic book characters are not scientists and you quoting them is a sign of your childish understanding of science in general sixth finger lol is someone who gets thier science out of comic books really questioning me that's Actually really funny Time is acontrollable phenomenon get over it science is moving past your outdated notions off physics.

again,

lol

you should try for an endorser,

and try to submit your " theory "

and see what happens then.

the only science you know

is only what has been allowed to filter down to the public,

mr. " PureGenius ",

which i'm still waiting for to see from you.

Edited by krash661