More of my ailments

Firstly my neck. If i look up and 45* to the left the left of my neck hurts, like where a muscle might be compressed (that area).

Secondly foot. I have a severe pain in the back of my foot (below achillies tendon) like a trapped nerve or something. I havent reasently banged it, it just hurts.

I know it would be better if i saw a doctor, but it might provide more interest here.

Secondly foot. I have a severe pain in the back of my foot (below achillies tendon) like a trapped nerve or something. I havent reasently banged it' date=' it just hurts.

[/quote']

Is the pain on the bottom of your heel?

Regarding the neck - Have you ever had a whiplash injury?

If you put your hand on top of your head does it go away? (Try with either hand)

Foot - Do you have any athletic shoes that have that high ankle thingy in the back of them? I can't wear shoes like that - everytime I walk and bend my foot that thing hits the back of my ankle and hurts the spot you describe.

Many times different problems can be caused by a disaligned skeleton.

My sister was experiancing problems with her eyes recently. Everytime she turned her head a certain way, she lost her vision for a second. Everything "blacked out." We took her to the chiropracter...it turns out that cartilidge or bone (I don't remember which) that was slightly out of place was pressing on her nerve when she turned her head a certain way. The chiropracter was able to fix her problem after about 5 minutes and skeletal adjustments. In this case I don't think a doctor could have fixed her problem...at least not that quickly or effectively.

I'm not saying a chiropracter will definately help...I'm just suggesting you try it out. It can't hurt.

Maybe it was a bad chiropracter...

Doctors make tons of mistakes in surgery. They accidently/puposefully hurt people, misdiagnose all the time. That wouldn't stop you from seeing a doctor, would it? Why be biased against chiropracters?

Maybe it was a bad chiropracter...

Doctors make tons of mistakes in surgery. They accidently/puposefully hurt people' date=' misdiagnose all the time. That wouldn't stop you from seeing a doctor, would it? Why be biased against chiropracters?[/quote']

Look at my link.

Also, a story:

I knew someone who went to physical therapy school. His cousin went to one of the best chiropractic schools. Physical therapy school was challenging, just like medical school. But in the chiropractic school, the passing grade was 28%. That's right. 28%. Have any doubts now?

Also, about 6 people a year are paralyzed by chiropractors.

Also, about 6 people a year are paralyzed by chiropractors.

That doesn't mean too much..considering 36.1 million people visit chiropracters every year. Thats only .0000001662%.

There are 120,000 accidental deaths casued by doctors every year..granted there are more doctors then chiropracters...but pretending chirophracty is more dangerous then other areas of medicine is foolish.

I knew someone who went to physical therapy school. His cousin went to one of the best chiropractic schools. Physical therapy school was challenging' date=' just like medical school. But in the chiropractic school, the passing grade was [b']28%.[/b] That's right. 28%. Have any doubts now?

I don't have any doubts to the effectiveness of the chirophratic field, when performed by competent practitioners. 28% doess surprise me, though...they should definately raise the bar.

Medicine is not the only to cure an illness...people think everytime they have an ache they need to visit the doctor...this often is not true.