- pi ratio and + pi ratio?? Question please..Particle Confinement

- pi ratio and + pi ratio?? Question please..Particle Confinement

Under fundamental forces here:

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/forces/funfor.html#c1

It mentions how these are connected to the "confinement" particle in a box. It shows the "graphical symbol" - pi ratio " this is how it looks between strong forces" on the link above for QM.

My question is how is it possible that pi " ratio" is 3d dimensional??????

Is this true? I thought pi ratio was a circumference...

If this is truly coupled with The Uncertainty Principle, then "I am guessing here not debating"

That pi must have an anti??

Also, how can pi ratio both be used as a circumference and then a "confinement box for strong nuclear forces of 3 dimensions to the atomic scale not connected to" spheroid shapes" having in mind that to these atomic scales " circles " are not round anymore, or something to that matter.

I guess I am very confused on pi ratio now being dimensional but excited if it is!

This is copied and pasted here from the same sight:

Titled Particle Confinement

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/uncer.html#c1

Planck's constant, appearing in the uncertainty principle, determines the size of the confinement that can be produced by these forces

To continue would this mean that the h constant is connected to - pi ratio then????

Thanks in advance, have a great week!

Edited by Iwonderaboutthings

The nuclear force (which holds protons and neutrons together) also known as the residual strong force can be shown as being mediated by pions. The simple attractive force will be - I think - mediated by a neutral pion [latex]\pi^0[/latex]. But Hyperphysics shows it differently and to be honest I am not sure how to balance charges in the diagram you link to.

So it is - I am afraid - not the irrational transcendental ratio, but just a particle named after the same greek letter.

FYG

Pions consist of two quarks - the [latex]\pi^+ [/latex]is the up and anti-down, the [latex]\pi^-[/latex] is the down and anti-up; each thus having unit charge +ve and -ve respectively. And the [latex]\pi^0[/latex] is the combination of up and anti-up and down and anti-down which of course is electrically neutral.

If you are confused as to why it is said that the residual strong force between baryons is not mediated through gluons - note that gluon exchange is the way we consider the strong force between quarks; ie within the baryons

As imatfaal said, this is a particle name, not the mathematical constant.

Planck's constant, appearing in the uncertainty principle, determines the size of the confinement that can be produced by these forces

This is because massive particles have a minimum energy, which limits the duration of their existence and thus their maximum range.

As imatfaal said, this is a particle name, not the mathematical constant.

This is because massive particles have a minimum energy, which limits the duration of their existence and thus their maximum range.

But in regards to " particle waves" and the uncertainty principle coupled with bases of 10.

it seem that this would just loop back " or decay" back into the h constant?? .I am sorry but after this video on Double Slit and electrons knowing that they are being watched, I am starting to truly think that pi ratio, the " number" is involved some how.

Waves are waves and they cancel out " they say" every-time.

Video:

Wave Function Collapse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKioZfRw2-Y

This may be completely incorrect as this is rather a bizarre topic " for anyone."

What I can't help to think is that the constructive and destructive interference pattern appears " warped" in mid air as if though it looks like a 3d UV TEXTURE MAP for a 3d basket ball for a video game.

HERE IS A GREAT EXAMPLE: 3D UV MAP OF SPHERE:

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-tMSIxeuLyQg/TYDgRaxOe-I/AAAAAAAAAFI/XlSQxnMUTMo/s640/2.jpg

For example:

h*c = 1.986424826708e-31 <-- Here traveling at relative speeds, this loops back in the exponent as 60 seconds of one cycle or minute per say again being digital here like h and or granular.
2*30= 60+1 ???
1 being h and 2 a constant, not sure, but something like that.
However, there is a big chunk of numbers still missing..
3.14*1.986424826708e-31 = 6.23737395586312e-31<--- Pi ratio the number loops close to the h constant while still remaining in the exponent negative looping direction.. I don't know if this was even stated correctly.
Are complex number systems " truly" used in QM???
If so their truly are two ratios being used, one for I believe the secant? and the tangent?
Hope this helps..

The nuclear force (which holds protons and neutrons together) also known as the residual strong force can be shown as being mediated by pions. The simple attractive force will be - I think - mediated by a neutral pion [latex]\pi^0[/latex]. But Hyperphysics shows it differently and to be honest I am not sure how to balance charges in the diagram you link to.

So it is - I am afraid - not the irrational transcendental ratio, but just a particle named after the same greek letter.

FYG

Pions consist of two quarks - the [latex]\pi^+ [/latex]is the up and anti-down, the [latex]\pi^-[/latex] is the down and anti-up; each thus having unit charge +ve and -ve respectively. And the [latex]\pi^0[/latex] is the combination of up and anti-up and down and anti-down which of course is electrically neutral.

If you are confused as to why it is said that the residual strong force between baryons is not mediated through gluons - note that gluon exchange is the way we consider the strong force between quarks; ie within the baryons

Why do they need to be balanced??? I thought that was chemistry though or maybe they just work the same since these are orbitals we are talking about..The quarks explanation makes a lot of sense now thanks, I had heard of pions but was unsure of them. I had them confused for a while and I think I will alwaysunsure.png . WOW this can get extreme, but I am very much wanting to know and to learn all I can. Thanks for the reply appreciatedsmile.png

Edited by Iwonderaboutthings