Looking for John Titor

Timetravel_1

I wonder if this is true, let's say i went back in time bought the winning lottery ticket, assuming of course my mere presence in the past wouldn't cause new numbers to be drawn, how many lotteries could I win before my winning changed the outcome of all lottery draws?

One sci-fi solution to this is that the many-worlds interpretation is correct, and you go into some other timeline when you travel. But there should still be infinitely many where the same lottery numbers are drawn.

• 2 weeks later...

titor wanna be stop adding to the hype of conspiracy u claim to b similar to john titor by that I guess you mean your a middle age man with intricate computer knowledge and a life that's so obviously dull you have to fantasize about being from the future. well if that were true stop being so vague about things and get precise write up the formula for your time travel a list of components used to create your time travel device and a manual on how to use these components to build it then when its done tested proven and confirmed you can make all the crazy ass statements about the future you want and don't try to say u cant affect the timeline like that coz john did now you are doing it and if you were from the future your history would have a record of johns interference and he would have not been aloud to travel through time and the same goes for you either that or people got really stupid in the future

wheres the text talk

titor wanna be stop adding to the hype of conspiracy u claim to b similar to john titor by that I guess you mean your a middle age man with intricate computer knowledge and a life that's so obviously dull you have to fantasize about being from the future. well if that were true stop being so vague about things and get precise write up the formula for your time travel a list of components used to create your time travel device and a manual on how to use these components to build it then when its done tested proven and confirmed you can make all the crazy ass statements about the future you want and don't try to say u cant affect the timeline like that coz john did now you are doing it and if you were from the future your history would have a record of johns interference and he would have not been aloud to travel through time and the same goes for you either that or people got really stupid in the future

wanna, u, b, coz etc. No punctuation and no capital letters. Standard English with full stops, sentences with main verbs, and fully spelled out words is far the easiest to read and understand; your version might be the quickest to type. However, this is a forum where there is an expectation that others will read your posts and it is polite for the poster to make the effort to write well rather than force the reader to make the effort to read badly written text.

It is, of course, especially discourteous to those whose first language isn't English.

Incidentally, I suggest we close this thread.

In the mind bendingly improbable event that John Titor shows up, he can sign up, prove his credentials and send a message to the OP.

In the meantime, adding to the thread serves no real purpose.

Struggling with English because it's not a first language is, IMO, distinctly different from the use of u, coz, 4 line running sentences and what have you. Obviously we're not going to penalise someone for genuinely struggling with a language they don't normally speak.

!

Moderator Note

I will agree that this should be closed; however, I will do so temporarily for now to give other staff members time to review it.