Looking for John Titor

Timetravel_1

Does anyone have any leads on the whereabouts of a John Titor?

It is of great urgency that I ask this forum. I am quite similar to John Titor, and I request his aid.

If you are in league with John, do not run and hide. I am a friend...for now. But I believe we could help each other in our, predicaments.

Please respond,

your friend,

Tim Travis

John Titor happens to be one of my favorite internet phenomena. And if you're trying to recreate the hype, you should probably try a conspiracy forum instead, where people are more likely to be tricked by nonsense.

I am not trying to "recreate" anything.

I am genuinely looking for a man named John Titor. I have no intention of being a "troll" either.

I am similar to John in that I am trying to achieve the same goal as him.

Maybe this was the wrong forum to try, I apologize. I thought that fellow comrades of science would understand...maybe I was wrong.

if you look over the time machine system,

you will see it's primitive components.

the computer unit it self is the give away.

which i find weird since he came from 2036,

which would have non primitive components,

they are primitive to today's standards and such.

but I'm not sure.

Edited by krash661

Primitive components in the future are what is most valuable. The worlds governments are trying to eradicate anything old, deeming it useless. So many updates, so many harsher requirements for sytems, cars, electronics.

The purge will occur and the only thing left is what you believe to be useful, true or coherent.

Primitive components in the future are what is most valuable. The worlds governments are trying to eradicate anything old, deeming it useless. So many updates, so many harsher requirements for sytems, cars, electronics.

The purge will occur and the only thing left is what you believe to be useful, true or coherent.

what a pathetic joke.

this is so obvious,

primitive computers and components are not capable of these functions.

simple.

Edited by krash661

One of Titor's earliest assertions was that CERN would discover the basis for time travel sometime around 2001, with the creation of miniature black holes about half a year after his departure. This did not occur. An article occurring generally around the time he had predicted about miniature black holes being created by CERN (a recurring theme, also ascribed to Fermilab and Brookhaven at various times[12])

so many individuals claimed this.

i ask some who claimed this back then, what happened.

their replies are hilarious at times.

Edited by krash661

Does anyone have any leads on the whereabouts of a John Titor?

It is of great urgency that I ask this forum. I am quite similar to John Titor, and I request his aid.

If you are in league with John, do not run and hide. I am a friend...for now. But I believe we could help each other in our, predicaments.

Please respond,

your friend,

Tim Travis

You're a terrible time traveler. You should have checked out where he was before heading here. Or, even better, come to a time when he was still active on the interwebs.

Or win every lottery and hire people to do so.

I wonder if this is true, let's say i went back in time bought the winning lottery ticket, assuming of course my mere presence in the past wouldn't cause new numbers to be drawn, how many lotteries could I win before my winning changed the outcome of all lottery draws?

My guess is that the future is so fluid that a time traveler would have an ever expanding influence on the timeline as he continued to exist and that it wouldn't take long until things like lottery draws would be just as unpredictable as they had been in my future.