Comment on 'Comments on Moderation'

• 1 month later...

They get cheese nips? I'm kind of hurt. I really like cheese nips.

Frankly I am still not sure what cheese nips taste like (they seem mercifully rare this side of the pond) cos they are always gone by the time I arrive

Frankly I am still not sure what cheese nips taste like (they seem mercifully rare this side of the pond) cos they are always gone by the time I arrive

Supoosedly, they taste like cheese. I have yet to identify any kind of cheese that matches their flavor, however.

I just want to say that "cheese nips" and "Cheez Nips" are two entirely different things. The latter is the food-like, vaguely cheddar-flavored substance that fuels some of the moderators and lets us view the world through an orange haze. "Cheese nips" is a horrible, horrible medical affliction, especially the Swiss or Blue versions of the malady.

Sorry about that; they're just so good.

• 1 month later...