Perpetual motion machine

Doomcorp_1ic

Hello everyone . This is my first post on a forum , The reason for it is simple . I SUCK AT MATH ... its sad . now ! I have a design for a pm machine that will work at 128% efficiency However there are manny Manny reasions that knowone has invented a working machine yet . mainly People have never asked the right questions to themselvs . Unfortunatly for me I am to stupid to be able to answer my own questions . im gona need help .

Question #1. If you have 10 pounds FALLING at 10 Mph how can you use that force to move up 1 pound UP at 100 Mph.

Question #1. If you have 10 pounds FALLING at 10 Mph how can you use that force to move up 1 pound UP at 100 Mph.

Hydraulic system, or pulley system, at a 10:1 mechanical advantage. Absent any friction, the power dissipated (P=Fv) is equal. Use a disc with 10x the area attached to a "U" tube with an incompressible fluid in it. Conservation of energy and continuity tell you that your relationship will hold (assuming you don't heat the fluid up at all)

"Perpetual motion is not possible. Friction will always exist. Newton's laws will always exist."

At macroscopic scale, yes. On microscopic, not necessarily. However, an efficiency over 100% isn't possible at any scale, no matter how hard you want it.

"Yeah, but he doesn't seem the brightest of sparks so I let my language slip."

Hey, you really shouldn't treat stupid people as idiots. :) Although when a friend of mine asks why something in physics isn't possible, sometimes I just feel like answering "Because it f***ing isn't!". ;)