I'm not sure if I buy this .

Verusamore

It did sound like there was some kind of high resonance of electric magnetism. If it could see through a surface, it must affect the surface at a molecular or an atomic level. But, Lance is probably right. Some guy who knows how to make a device that can see through surfaces without knowing how it would work doesnt sound very believable. Just knowing what it looked like in a dream wouldnt be enough to put it together and calibrate it with the proper care and knowledge.

hehe, thats what it sounded like to me too. "oh, plasma microwaves!"

It also looked like he hooked up something with jumper cables to supply power, on the big circle thing. I have that same ground breaking technology when my car battery dies and I need to jump it. : )

But a strange thing happened to the car, once it was hit by the Angel Light beam: it stopped working....The Hurtubise put his hand in the light beam.

“I could see my blood vessels, muscles, everything..."...He lost feeling in the finger of the exposed hand and began suffering an overall malaise....“I turned the beam on [the goldfish] and within minutes all the goldfish died,”

Ray Gun?

It looks to be fake but...

Ive seen weirder things from troy so i would not be surprised if it where trew

after doing some googleing i found a vid with an interview and am waiting too see it ill let u guys know what i find out