Reality Show to be the King of France.

POLLITO110

I'm not sure if this is the actual reality, but the orgy was made the day before French elections when a neonazi party was about to win (in 2002 or 2003), then when everibody saw all this sex, suddently stopped voting violence and both the neonazis and the pro sharias were seriously defeated in those elections. The rumour is that the real king of France himself organized this orgy (show a lot of people fucking on tv).

I'm not sure if this is the actual reality, but the orgy was made the day before French elections when a neonazi party was about to win (in 2002 or 2003), then when everibody saw all this sex, suddently stopped voting violence and both the neonazis and the pro sharias were seriously defeated in those elections. The rumour is that the real king of France himself organized this orgy (show a lot of people fucking on tv).

Looks like a myth to me.

Where did you get those ideas from?

What is all this nonsense about?

First of all, in 2002, there was no 'pro sharia party' in France. And there still isn't. During the elections, which you could have looked up on wikipedia, the extreme right wing were larger than ever, but Le Pen (their leader) did not stand any real chance to become president.

It sounds to me that you've heard some vague rumors one time when you were having some beers in the pub. You cannot really remember the details, but you all had a good laugh. And now you're trying to piece together the awesomeness of what you heard, but you forgot which parts were real, and which parts were just made up by one of your friends. Am I close?

I did not hear it in a Pub, but in a lot of places. French people are specially aware of that because it's one of their national heroes. Also French homosexuals are aware of that, because there were a lot of homosexuals in the orgy. Also the tourism industry of Barcelona got more income because many people began to make sexual tourism in Barcelona. However, the city hall was not interested in this fame and banned prostitution.

The orgy was something that ended when the child hours began, then everibody had to dance the "Fucky Fucky". Many people saw this spectacle, but i didn't still see it.

Well, i did not say that there was a pro-sharia party then, just that the orgy calmed the violence sentiment between the white frenchs and the muslims. Homosexuals also got happy because there were a lot of homosexuals in the orgy (along with prostitutes...).

These show also formed part of the hugue demonstrations that took place in france: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_presidential_election,_2002

I have also heared Jean Mari Le Pen complaining about the orgy, because in the first round had almost the same number of votes than chirac, but in the second round, got just 17,8% of votes.

For the date of the french elections, i suppose that the orgy was emited on May 4th-5th 2002. How can i see the programs emited in france in this date?