How can I build a 'Home Lab'

EdgyAlien

I have a pretty big space where I can set up a lab. I live in Malaysia, please leave links of what to buy and where i can buy it.
Im going on a 2,000 RM Budget. That's 2,000 divided by 3 (USD) ill leave you guys work out the maths :P!

-EdgyAlien

Since your main interest is chemistry, I assume you want a chemistry lab. The money you have to spend is not much; therefore, you will have to only purchase things you absolutely need. A single instrument, for example a mass spectrometer, costs much more than you have to spend. Thus, to answer your question is not possible unless you share what you want to do with the lab.

Basically, what Ed said. Your funds are no where near enough for a lab. The glassware wouldn't be too expensive, but you will certainly not have enough to install engineering controls, equipment such as vacuum pumps or purchase chemicals (you wouldn't even be able to afford one of those aspects, really).

What exactly are you planning to use the lab for?

Basically, what Ed said. Your funds are no where near enough for a lab. The glassware wouldn't be too expensive, but you will certainly not have enough to install engineering controls, equipment such as vacuum pumps or purchase chemicals (you wouldn't even be able to afford one of those aspects, really).

What exactly are you planning to use the lab for?

Im planning to use this lab for 'Hobby' purposes. I enjoy experimenting with acids, alkalis etc.

Also, How much would a chemistry lab cost. Please Quote and reply :)