time travel i believe it possible

lukemcleod

i have no clue how true this is,

Second whistleblower emerges to confirm reality of time travel

http://www.examiner.com/article/second-whistleblower-emerges-to-confirm-reality-of-time-travel

Time Travel and Modern Physics

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/time-travel-phys/

this was interesting,

Time Control and Time Travel – New Developments

http://suite101.com/article/time-control-and-time-travel-new-developments-a197491

New Experiments in Time Travel

Sunday night, January 31, 2010, physicist David Lewis Anderson spoke with Art Bell on the popular overnight radio program Coast to Coast. Over the course of a spellbinding four hour program, Anderson revealed that he had been successful with new experiments in time control at his laboratory complex in New Mexico. The crux of the processes involves combinations of different chemical agents and lasers to create "a lot of energy, a lot of light" and initiate small warp fields.

keep in mind, i have no clue if all this is accurate or creditable,

it's just things i have came across years ago.

Edited by krash661

Lol yeah I think I'm quite good at judging what does sound like nothing but bs but it's always good to listen even If only some of what they say seems plausible sometimes they make sense sometimes they twist things to suit their own agenda what ever that may be

When it comes to time travel, the most interesting question I ever heard was "Do we stand still and time moves, or does time stand still and we move?" If we are the ones doing the moving, then it would stand to reason we would only have to move in a different way to travel in time.

I figure the main danger to time travellers is how would you arrive at your destination? If it wasn't a complete and true vacuum what happens to the matter already there when you 'pop' in? If you move from one time to another shouldn't you also have to have moved in space? With the Sun and Earth both moving in space most likely you'd end up in space with the small chance of being inside an object.

One thing I can say for sure, time travel will never be possible in my lifetime, because I have a promise to myself to come visit if it were and that hasn't happened :)

The following quotes were made earlier in the conversation can any one explain to me what the conspiracy pwagen mentions is about thank you very much

Actually...the concept of Warping Space/Time or Folding Space/Time...is possible if you know how to do it.

One would have to have an understanding of the UFT or Unified Field Theory....have an Isotopes of Element 115...some Antimatter and one hell of a Quantum Computing System for Navigation.

Theory is...since all particles of Mass are completely comprised of Quantum Particle/Wave Forms...such as the Higgs-Boson...if you could generate a huge amount of energy to represent Mass...you could create a Gravity Well directionally and have a craft either FALL towards the Gravity Well...or FOLD Space/Time and thus you would be able to Travel without Moving.

This solves such issues as Faster than Light Travel as you would not be doing this as well as you would not have Time Dilation issues.

The method theoretically is that a specific isotopes of Element 115 when bombarded by High Energy Protons will have this elements Atomic Nucleus exhibit what is known as the STRONG FORCE OF GRAVITY. Antimatter is then added to create a reaction generating huge amounts of energy.

Since there is not enough Antimatter in our Universe to create the required energy needed...this Element in reaction with the Protons and Antimatter creates such energy in a Multiversal Energy Cascade.

Split Infinity

Let's not involve conspiracy theorist fantasies, shall we?

Just out of curiosity

Edited by lukemcleod

When it comes to time travel, the most interesting question I ever heard was "Do we stand still and time moves, or does time stand still and we move?" If we are the ones doing the moving, then it would stand to reason we would only have to move in a different way to travel in time.

I figure the main danger to time travellers is how would you arrive at your destination? If it wasn't a complete and true vacuum what happens to the matter already there when you 'pop' in? If you move from one time to another shouldn't you also have to have moved in space? With the Sun and Earth both moving in space most likely you'd end up in space with the small chance of being inside an object.

One thing I can say for sure, time travel will never be possible in my lifetime, because I have a promise to myself to come visit if it were and that hasn't happened smile.png

emphasis mine.

Exactly.

I believe we are the ones doing the moving. I believe that there is no "other me" lying frozen somewhere in the past.